• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kanto! Road to Glory!

This is essentially a story of four ten year olds who have know each other for their entire lives. They have just turned ten and are going to receive their first Pokémon.
---
Note:
This story will hopefully include other regions, and for every region after Kanto two new spots will be open in the RP for new starting trainers.
---
Rules:
1: Follow all rules provided by Pokécharms
2: All posts have to be at least two paragraphs long, if you are struggling to do such I find being more descriptive helps.
3: Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13 at most, besides we start out as ten year olds anyway
4: No Mary Sues, all of the characters will falter at some point
5: In general and especially in battles, you cannot control other people's characters.
6: First three people approved are in, as my character will be male, I am looking for one other male and two female characters.

Character Application:
Name:
Starting Pokémon: (Professor Oak currently has one of each of the following Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, and Pikachu, any exceptions to this must be approved by me)
Appearance:
Personality:
Passage from previous RP's:

(I might know a female that may want to join, but I'll have to check in with her)
Name:Jagged
Starting pokemon:Squirtle
Appearance:Tall, black hair, Silver sneakers, black hoodie,blue jeans
Personality:He is calm and collective but when it comes to protecting others he's usually your go to guy, his mother taught him most of the basics of being a pokemon trainer.

RP Sample:Jagged was speaking to the girl in front of him when suddenly he noticed that his Gallade had popped put of his pokeball on his own and began running towards a boy that Jagged had never seen before. For some reason Jagged's Gallade ran towards him and then Jagged realized that the boy had tripped and Gallade had caught whatever was the contents of one if the boxes. "Excuse me for a moment." He said to the girl as he ran towards the boy an Gallade. "Um hello." Jagged said to the boy as he helped him up. "I assume this is yours." Jagged said to the boy as Gallade handed him the incubator with the egg.

(Can I join?)

Name: Lucy
Starting Pokémon: Eevee
Appearance: Black hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, white sunglasses, red shoulder bag
Personality: Lucy is a brave and loyal person. She is also known for being very energetic and friendly and can easily talk to people. Since she was child she was famous for her talent to tame a wild Pokemon. Lucy really loves Pokemon and she will rather befriend with them rather then battle with them and catch them.

Lucy was walking to the Professor Oak's Lab, "I can't wait to receive my first Pokemon and start my own journey." Lucy smiled to herself. Suddenly her phone rang. It was her mom. "Oh, hi mom!" Lucy greetings. "I'm just going to Professor's Lab to get my starter Pokemon, soon I'll be going on my own journey!" Lucy smiled. "I'll call you when I get to Veridian City, oh and greet Hiro (Lucy's brother) in my name!" Lucy said and ended call. Soon she arrived in front of Lab. She wasn't the only one there. There were many other trainers waiting for their starter Pokemon.

Name: Marcus Allen
Starting Pokémon: Charmander
Appearance: Marcus is rather tall standing at 5'7" (for a ten year old, anyways...). He has chocolate-brown skin and long, black hair that stops at his shoulders. He has sapphire-blue eyes. He wears a white T-Shirt under a black, open jacket with a blue trim. He also has a black hat with a Pokeball on it, which he usually wears backwards. he also has dark grey jeans and black sneakers. On top of that, he has black, fingerless gloves.
Personality: Marcus is a total goofball. He loves to have fun with his friends and mess around. However, he's also intelligent. He's studied Pokemon battles all his life, and wants nothing more than to be the very best, like no one ever was. However, his friends come first in his journey. He will always be loyal to them.
"Hey, get that stowaway!" One of the sailors shouted upon eyeing Angelina run from the lower decks. She had boarded the ship, without anyone knowing, during the night when it stopped in Olivine City back home in Johto. Her parents knew she left home this time. She told them, so they assumed she was going to buy a ticket or something to get there. It seemed old habits died hard. As she neared the edge of the boat, she glimpsed back at the three sailors chasing her. Angel smirked, before looking forward again, and she vaulted over the ship's railing, landed firmly on the ground, and dashed into Slateport City. Once she was sure that her pursuers gave up, Angel stopped to take a look around the city. The way out, to Route 110, if her memory served her right, was crowded with trainers, probably all talking. While it would have been nice to stay and socialize with the lot of them, they seemed to be taking their sweet time. Instead of staying and chatting, Angel made her way pass the trainers and into the forest.