• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Pokémon League; The Next Generation Sign-up/Discussion

I want to be fair. For any offense, I'll always do three strikes. But on the third strike, you will be out.
I'll replace the third gym leader myself and not change anything about the sequence of events so far, save the identity of the third gym leader. I'll be using an OC who wouldn't have done much different anyway.

Hey sorry, I was celebrating my birthday and completely missed the entire elite four interaction, luckily that works out ok for my character since she probably wouldn’t care enough to show up anyways

Dubkip, I memorized the site rules before I registered five days ago. If you stay on the site, that's none of my business. I just can't have someone in an RP that I am running who does not listen to me and doesn't understand the rules that they agreed to by being on the website. That's all. I gave you two second chances already. I think that was fair. You spent two hours writing here, while I spent two hours trying to get you to listen to me. Both of us have wasted that time. Thank you for your interest.

@Mango137, happy birthday. I hope my actions here don't look awful right now.

In order to help with confusion in the thread we could all write in bold at the beginning to inform people of the setting so it would just be like Elite Four Meeting as a header

Name: Valric Moore
Appearance: He is short. He stands at around 5'0". He is very toned and has a swimmers build. He has bright pink hair that flows down to middle of his back in a casscade of curls. His eyes are a dark purple that have a little bit of pink in the center. He has a very androgynous looking face. Some would call him pretty. He tends to wears a black leather jacket that comes to about his knees. Under that is a white v neck t-shirt. For pants he wears a pair of dark pink skinny jeans. He also wears a pair of black combat boots.
Personality: He is very caring. He loves to play music and be with others. He spends most of his time perfecting the look and performance of his pokemons moves. He loves to show off.
Backstory: He started his journey when he was 12. He traveled through Unova and Sinnoh before he made his way to Kanto. He fell in love with the quiet and peaceful atmosphere the region just seemed to ooze. He took his time to journey through Kanto and beat the gyms their. He moved onto challenge the elite four at the time. He ended up losing. He trained for a long time before he was asked to join the elite four after one of the older members retired. He felt honoured and accepted right away.
Type Specialty: Fairy
Pokémon Team: Gradevior, Azumarill, Whimscott, Dedenne, Sylveon, Togepi. (Togepi is not a pokemon he fights with. She is more of a pokemon that he takes everywhere he goes.)

@EmoKitty21 A fairy type gym leader has already been made and approved.

Attachments

• ADB24E68-1AEB-47D3-990A-A0077BF161E7.jpeg
    ADB24E68-1AEB-47D3-990A-A0077BF161E7.jpeg
    949.8 KB · Views: 30
Yep. Everything those characters did didn't happen. It's early enough along to simply replace. For my side, everything Dub did is sorta-kinda what Luna will have done instead. Though Luna is likely to skip out on protection a lot faster... Because, when you beat her gym, she'll think you're strong enough to protect yourselves.