• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Pokémon League; The Next Generation Sign-up/Discussion

Sorry, I’m not following...Why can’t the meeting take place in the present? That way we can talk about the main cast getting their starters and the fossils being stolen from Mt. Moon that kind of stuff.

I go to make a post in another thread and this happens. Okay. I think I'm caught up.

You can't decide what Luma is doing without Mango's permission. I would prefer that Luma be assumed there and Mango given a chance to reply, even if that means waiting a little while. I have nothing for you to be talking about two weeks ago, so the fossil theft from Mt. Moon and the Charmader theft will have to be the subjects of this meeting. Meaning that it will be during the present time. Case closed.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
yes but kami does research and stuff, and when something ancient goes poof insert witch mode that i didn't put in so it doesn't exist i guess