• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Pokémon League; The Next Generation Sign-up/Discussion

Here’s Mine

Dubkip

Gym Teamr
Lucario-
Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Power-Up-Punch, Iron Tail
Heracross-Megahorn, Horn Attack, Brick Break, Aerial Ace
Breloom-Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Mach Punch, Low Sweep
Primeape-Frustration, Arm Thrust, Thunder Punch, Brutal Swing

Personal Team

Lucario-
Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Power-Up-Punch, Iron Tail
Heracross-Megahorn, Horn Attack, Brick Break, Aerial Ace
Sceptile-Leaf Blade, Dual Chop, Leaf Storm, Night Slash
Quilava-Flamethrower, Swift, Flame Wheel, Ice Punch (I just searched up that it could learn this)
Staraptor-Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Close Combat, Return

That’s it!

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
if nobody saw my post- I feel like the champions and elite 4 should have a meeting so they can RP for now, and they don't have to wait

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Maybe at the Elite 4 place, or if we want to be random it could be at a cafe or something. Maybe the champions room, Just thought It would be cool.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Gym leaders I think would be too much for right now, cause I don't think everyone's online. we could say they didn't show up, or we can just do the elite.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
The champion would probably be there, we just need the whole E4 to make sure we're down for it- and the creator of course too-

Yeah maybe it would be best just to include Elite four members, and after Argeus might just inform the gym leaders about what's going on or something like that.
The Champions room would be a good meeting spot :D

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
should we talk about the kids or something " oh did you hear about the kids getting pokemon from the professor? " cause why not

I was doing this because in the story going on now The Gym ,evaders already know are are talking about it. Any other questions can be asked during the meeting please