• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ye, decided since Zack would normally kick the shit out of Nion that this time he'd just roast the shit out of him XD
Don't worry though, Zack isn't leaving or anything, he's gonna get involved in Neo team rocket while everything else isn't going on.

You know what you should do Retro? Prewrite all of your parts of the final battle (probably 2 posts considering this is the finale), and when time comes just copy paste into the RP

True, but if you decide to go first in writing you can prewrite the fist part.
No! He's not joining them, why do you guys always think Zack is going evil? XD He's probably just gonna spy, kick the shit out of some people. Not going to be a dumb ass and try to attack a gang leader who is way buffer than him, HINT HINT

Even though, Zack could probably take on whatever his name is, considering he has years of training in martial arts up his sleeve with Riley has... Rage?

I don't know why but you seem to keep forgetting that this is a POKEMON world filled with powerful creatures that can RIP ninjas to shreds. There is no way Zack can take on a whole of Neo Rocket members in hand to hand combat. As for confronting the gang leader, why do you think Riley went? It's because he had his Pokemon to back him up. Btw, I think Zack turning into a villain would be a good twist. Also, don't forget that this is not the games. Some kid can't just sneak into Neo Rocket's base, taking down guards one by one. Usually the characters would just walk through the front door and start thrashing the base.

Hey, I know this is Pokemon. I involve them all the time in my posts. And your right and all about Pokemon being able to rip him to shreds, but Zack has Pokemon too. It would be like the roof top battle, Pokemon fight Pokemon, people fight people. Anyway I said I might do this, not I would, it was just an idea. (Yes, a stupid one, like all my ideas)
I'm not making Zack a villain mainly because, well, I don't want him to be, but also because of how Nion turned out after attempting being s villian. Kinda sucks.

Also why do you guys always hate on Nion if it wasn't for half the things he did this rp would have been dead ages ago so you respect him he's the one with the pistol after all XD

This should be pretty interesting. Finally seeing some interaction between Zack and Drew. Mostly it's been Zack and Layla, Hazel, Riley, and Nion. And also he gets to meet Chloe, so that's a plus.

Mainly made Zack go to Drew because Jagson hasn't really been included to much, and that's not really fair. So, yeaz

Barely beating Cortez does sound cool. Yeah let's do it. Btw, I was thinking that TS-01 can come into play during the battle which allows Cortez to make the battle close. We can start out the battle the same but then change it as we go.

Like seriously, this is a big spoiler so only Jagson should click on this.

Just keep Riley as the name. Just say Cortez knew the name was familiar but he couldn't place it. I know it sounds dumb but it's probably been like 12-13 years since he actually since his wife was murdered so it would make sense if he forgot. He probably confused Rikey with Ryan and in turn forgot his true name which is why he could never figure it out.

In a real tournament, this final battle would be intense. Nidoqueen has a crazy type advantage, especially since electric does not effect ground! Good thing Jolteon also has moves to counter that.

I'm not going to lie but I cringed when I read that last post. It made me question your age, that's all. I know you really want Nion to be in a relationship but it's too early too be saying he loves someone when tbh, he barely knows Layla.

I want nion to be his idiot self ok XD I was kinda worried there for a moment not going to lie also sorry I was typing with my IPad so sorry XD