• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well this is gonna be interesting... Obviously Layla and Riley are better together, but now Nion likes Layla? Damn, I thought it was only Zack.
I vote for Layla x Riley, ima call it... Layiley, or Riyla, or... I should stop....

Well this is gonna be interesting... Obviously Layla and Riley are better together, but now Nion likes Layla? Damn, I thought it was only Zack.
I vote for Layla x Riley, ima call it... Layiley, or Riyla, or... I should stop....
XD im not gonna lie if nion gets rejected hes going to go bad shit crazy which we all know nions most likely gonna get rejected but still @Hotshot14380 i thought you were gonna have zack still go after layla but still idk if retro is going to go after layla i hope not cause if thats the case ill just have nion brain washed by the upcoming pigs to forget everything that happened but still its a huge idk

Hey so I'm sorry I want to post but I'm super tired and my manager just begged me to fill in for someone on the fourth of July. @Retro Master I hate to do this to ya but if you could do the whole battle I would be grateful my dude.

You all know there's other girls other than Layla. You're all just swarming her. You don't need your characters to have feelings for someone right now. Btw, I thought you were joking about Nion having feelings for Layla. Also, Hotshot, the way you're making Zack treat Hazel makes it like they're not even friends. Zack should be grateful that there's atleast someone there who cares for him. It's fine Sky, I can do the battle. Anyways, Happy 4th of July everyone!

You all know there's other girls other than Layla. You're all just swarming her. You don't need your characters to have feelings for someone right now. Btw, I thought you were joking about Nion having feelings for Layla. Also, Hotshot, the way you're making Zack treat Hazel makes it like they're not even friends. Zack should be grateful that there's atleast someone there who cares for him. It's fine Sky, I can do the battle. Anyways, Happy 4th of July everyone!
I said idk hotshot just gave me the idea XD

Happy 4th of July my dudes.

I'm not swarming Layla, I gotz Hazel. I guess I'm making it seem like that Zack doesn't like her. But she does keep doing wierd things and nearly just killed him, so... Granted I control Hazel... I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!!!

Lol, literally the word lack. I just realized, Jagson has to do his entire battle as well cuz he controls both characters. Poor Jagson.
I might not post a lot today, being 4th o' July and all, but... yea.

Wait. So your saying that Zack almost dying isn't impor- actually yea, your right...
Also are you joking?! Jagson had to work on the 4th of July?! Bull shit!

Today I went to Rhode Island Newport.
Ate a legendary burger.
Met shaymus, a god.
Walked, a lot.
Looked at boats.
Ate like 5 bites of ice cream before it melted.
Looked at a bunch of mansions.
Went down to the beach at sun set. (Holy shit, the view is like a gift from heaven)
Learned to skip a rock. (Got 6 bounces!)
Obtained a miniature American flag.
Watched awesome fire works.
Went home.

I don't know why I explain my day to you guys whenerver I go somewhere, but it's a good recap nevertheless.

Well while it would've been short I think this way the battle will be more in depth. Plus I'm also doing it from the pokemon's perspective instead of the trainer's

That's cool. I'll try and post now so you can finish the battle. If you finish their battle tonight, maybe we could do the finals and finally be done with Kanto. That would also mark the first time we've ever finished a tournament. XD

Guys, keep up the hype, we're so close to finishing Kanto! I want to be able to say I was in the only tournament to actually finish :p
But I think the reason we're gonna finish is cuz all of us are always consistent and didn't give up on the RP.
If we do finish the actual tournament part today, we still need to do congratulating, packing up, goodbyes, and leaving. But still, SO CLOSE.