• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto League Tournament 3.0

Over the years many trainers have wanted to be the best. Many trainers make it to the elite four and champion multiple times a week that the champion would be replaced every other week. Making the title meaningless. This resulted in the Pokémon League Administration (PLA) requiring a tournament be held every six months. The winner of said tournament will then go up against the elites and champion.

This is set thirty years after the events of pokemon Ultra sun and moon.
Rules
Fallow the admins rules
No legendries or Megas
Only gen one pokemon are allowed.
Your pokemon may evolve into a pokemon from another generation, but it must be late story.
Battle bond is allowed but fallow the rules when coming up with one.

Character
Name
appearance
Backstory ( Optional)
Pokémon
Can have a total of nine.

This Rp won't begin for one week.

Name: Clint
Sex: male
Appearance: Medium beveled brown hair and green eyes, He wears black hoodie and white jeans.
Pokemon:
Raichu
Golduck
Persian
Golbat
Nidoqueen
Flareon
Hitmonchan
Kabutops
Tauros

Name: Leon
Sex: male
Appearance: Short brown hair and brown eyes. He wears jeans shorts, black shoes and a black T-Shirt.
Pokemon:
Scyther
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Rhydon
Gengar
Victreebel
Magmar
Magneton
Snorlax

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name Ryan
Age 16
Sex Male
appearance Spiky black hair; Red eyes; Black and yellow sweater; Blue jeans and black high tops
Pokémon
Tauros
Starmie
Alakazam
Jolteon
Exeggutor
Charizard
Snorlax
Dragonite
Dugtrio

Last edited:
Name: Alan Leuric
Gender Male
Age 16
Apperance: straitened blonde hair, He has green eyes stands at five elven, he wears a blue T shirt and black shorts, He has a red scarf his farther gave to him.
Pokémon
Poliwhirl
Hitmonchan
Electabuzz
Charizard
Victreebell
Ratacade
Nidoking
Scyther
Eevee

Drew Leuric
Gender Male
age 48
Appearance: Greying blonde hair, his face looks worn and chiseled with experience . Has bright blue eyes, He wears a stripped T shirt and black slacks.
pokemon
Poliwrath
Gengar

Name: William (Will)
Sex: Male
Appearance: A scrawny teenager with jet black hair that cover his left eye. Has dark blue eyes and a blue jean jacket with a black shirt underneath, with sweatpants and black sneakers. Has a scar on the nape of his neck.
Pokemon:

Starmie
Dewgong
Blastoise
Cloyster
Lapras
Beedrill
Vaporeon
Kangaskhan
Nidoqueen

Name: Chan
Appearance: Blue eyes , Red jacket , Black shorts , Red hat , Wearing adidas shoes and white skin tone.
Pokémon:
Charizard , Female , Nickname Oreo
Gengar , Male , Nickname Ghastly
Pidgeot , Male , Nickname John
Nidoking , Male , Nickname Ronaldo
Dragonite , Female , Nickname: No nickname
Raichu, female , Nickname : Rai

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Character:
Name: Bellamy
Appearance: Average build, purple hair in the style of a high fade with fohawk and design (look it up if interested in what it looks like), yellow eyes, black loafers, a brown suit with a purple tie and a white shirt and a beige trench coat.
Pokémon:
Beedrill, Male
Machamp, Male
Primeape, Male
Lapras, Female
Raichu, Female
Fearow, Male
Blastoise, Male
Eevee, Male, Nickname(Ren), Shiny (Will evolve into an Umbreon)
Vulpix, Female, Nickname(Blaze), Shiny (Will evolve into a Ninetales)

Last edited:
Name:Isabell
Sex: Female
Apearance: Long brown hair, a T-shirt that looks like Red's in Alola, bag that looks like a Pokéball, blue hairband, long brown braid and green pants with blue shoes
Pokémon:
Charizard, male
Raichu, female
Nidoking, male
Pidgeot, male
Vaporeon, female
Dragonite, male

When are you going to comment on the Role play about me catching a shiny eevee, it is like your speechless besides I'm waiting until you post.

I'm pretty much done with my setup so I will join in as Leon again when the battles start but I could introduce another character to take part in the tournament that can also be used as an early matchup for someones character.