• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kanto Journeys Disscussion

Okay folks. Stellarwind is right. Let's all drop the mega evolution stuff. I might have to redo the thread itself. But let me know know what you guys think. Also, So the Mega Evolution, that i know of has been permitted for Ry and Darrius. Also the Team Zion thing, we need to cut back a little on them. Team Zion will probably appeared later, but much later in the series. The biggest reason for the way we are doing it is because the two admins are enemies of Ry and Darrius. The main thread isn't the about Mega Evolution, but traveling the Kanto region. We need to keep it like that.

Well i'm planning to have a new thread. We'll start the story off from where we left off, but we'll have it an ask to join, however everyone who is part of the story at this point, will be allowed in right off the bat, but i will ask you to post your character bio on the new disscuion page, i set up. You will accepted, but we will have so other players who join in can know about the other characters.

I'll have a link set up for the discussion page up first, then ill have the main thread. While i set up the main thread, please post your character bio on the discussion.