1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kanto Journeys Disscussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Ry_Burst, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Okay any charachters who are not currently been introduced. Talk to me so we can inroduce you into the RP. We need to get everyone on the same page for this to run smoothly.

2. Salamence: Protect, Dragon Claw, Steel Wing, Hyper Beam
    Scizor: X-scissor, Night Slash, Steel Wing, Brick Break
    Absol: False Swipe, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Super Power.

3. Can we like time skip it when you each have 1 Pokémon left because otherwise it will go on for ever

4. I don't have a problem with this.

5. If we could have these two have a double knockout and then speed through the next two, ending at the final parts of the battle highlighting the ending of it. Is everyone okay with that?

6. Okay let's knock out our Pokémon. (It sounds so mean)

7. So Aerodactyl is confused now right

8. So, I'm free to just plow through it? Is that what you're getting at?

9. Well confusion just screw with what I can see and hear, not with what I do.

10. True true. I'll edit my post to include an attack order.

11. It was fine, cause Aerodactyl screwed up his attack.

Poor Aerodactyl. I weep for thee.

#53 Ry_Burst, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  12. I won't be able to post for a hour or two bad timing I know sorry

13. Eh, you're good.

14. I'll be turning in for the night. I'll come on tomorrow and catch up with the story.

15. Sorry about the delay. Didn't check the alert, cause I thought it was for something else. Ive been on for a while now. Sorry.

16. It's ffiiiinnnnnneeeee

17. Can someone take over for Forrest now so I can earn my badge?

18. If you're still online, I got you.

19. So, it's late AF here, so i'm checking out. I'll reply in the morning and we can go from there.

20. I feel like its kinda late in the battle to post this, but here is Lucario's moveset
    Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Flash Cannon, Close combat.
    And jet's moveset: Leaf blade, Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Night Slash
    (Don't judge, I forgot)

21. I'm not judging you, don't worry lol

22. I was wondering if we were doing movesets for our pokemon

23. I don't think I mentioned this but I meant to. With battles you can have a set moveset of 4,but you know all the moves you have learned by leveling up. As in you know all your moves, but you can only use 4 per battle.

24. So, I"m new to this whole website but I was interested in this, how would we join? And whats the whole ruling stuff?

25. Just check the forum's rules before joining the rp.
    Also give us (on this thread):
    Trainer name:
    Region of Origin:
    Appearance: (keep this brief if possible)
    Personality:
    Pokemon on Hand:

26. You would join within this thread and enter the other one. It's highly recommended that you read the rules of general RP and for Pokémon RP.

PokemonTrainerDArrius likes this.
  27. Name: Levi
    Born
    in: Cinnibar Island, Johto
    Appearance: Short and spiky faded dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and fair skin. Black collered vest (unbuttoned) with white trim, white undershirt and dark blue jeans, shoes to match his vest.
    Pokemon on hand: Cronus the Blastoise, Metagross
    Ambitions: Wants to fight and defeat powerful legendaries to prove the power of his non- legendaries.
    Personality: Cool and calm, slightly mischievous personality and enjoys taking the harder path, as he says "We can keep going...even if we lose we're still getting stronger!"

#74 Mystic Zander, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  28. Pokemon on Hand?

29. What about em?

30. Okay didnt see them. Sorry. You're good, just jump in. Right now they are in Pewter City, and Everyone is battling or about to. Mine's almost over, but your character and jump in nevertheless and watch or something.

31. one thing, that blastoise is my starter and this is my main oc, could I follow his backstory and give him the ability to mega evolve?

32. If you have permission from an admin, aka Stellarwind Elsylon, then you can have mega evolution. Everyone else who can mega evolve are charahcters we use a lot, and we have been allowed to have a mega.
    The rules involving Mega Evolution are very strict, and you need to have a backstory, pokemon, trainer info, and how you got the stone, writen down and sent to Stellarwind Elsyon. He will approve or decline it.

33. THnx, ill get it done.