• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kanto Journeys Disscussion

Okay any charachters who are not currently been introduced. Talk to me so we can inroduce you into the RP. We need to get everyone on the same page for this to run smoothly.

If we could have these two have a double knockout and then speed through the next two, ending at the final parts of the battle highlighting the ending of it. Is everyone okay with that?

I feel like its kinda late in the battle to post this, but here is Lucario's moveset
Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Flash Cannon, Close combat.
And jet's moveset: Leaf blade, Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Night Slash
(Don't judge, I forgot)

I don't think I mentioned this but I meant to. With battles you can have a set moveset of 4,but you know all the moves you have learned by leveling up. As in you know all your moves, but you can only use 4 per battle.

So I got the official discussion page set up for the Kanto Journeys Rp. So if your in already or want to or whatever, this is the disscussion area.

Also, any people wanting to join the story, entered your info on this thread and we'll give you the clear. We just want to keep things more organized then they have been.
So, I"m new to this whole website but I was interested in this, how would we join? And whats the whole ruling stuff?

Just check the forum's rules before joining the rp.
Also give us (on this thread):
Trainer name:
Region of Origin:
Appearance: (keep this brief if possible)
Personality:
Pokemon on Hand:

Name: Levi
Born
in: Cinnibar Island, Johto
Appearance: Short and spiky faded dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and fair skin. Black collered vest (unbuttoned) with white trim, white undershirt and dark blue jeans, shoes to match his vest.
Pokemon on hand: Cronus the Blastoise, Metagross
Ambitions: Wants to fight and defeat powerful legendaries to prove the power of his non- legendaries.
Personality: Cool and calm, slightly mischievous personality and enjoys taking the harder path, as he says "We can keep going...even if we lose we're still getting stronger!"

Last edited:
Name: Levi
Born
in: Cinnibar Island, Johto
Appearance: Short and spiky faded dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and fair skin. Black collered vest (unbuttoned) with white trim, white undershirt and dark blue jeans, shoes to match his vest.
Pokemon on hand: Blastoise, Metagross
Ambitions: Wants to fight and defeat powerful legendaries to prove the power of his non- legendaries.
Personality: Cool and calm, slightly mischievous personality and enjoys taking the harder path, as he says "We can keep going...even if we lose we're still getting stronger!"

Pokemon on Hand?

Okay didnt see them. Sorry. You're good, just jump in. Right now they are in Pewter City, and Everyone is battling or about to. Mine's almost over, but your character and jump in nevertheless and watch or something.

Okay didnt see them. Sorry. You're good, just jump in. Right now they are in Pewter City, and Everyone is battling or about to. Mine's almost over, but your character and jump in nevertheless and watch or something.
one thing, that blastoise is my starter and this is my main oc, could I follow his backstory and give him the ability to mega evolve?

If you have permission from an admin, aka Stellarwind Elsylon, then you can have mega evolution. Everyone else who can mega evolve are charahcters we use a lot, and we have been allowed to have a mega.
The rules involving Mega Evolution are very strict, and you need to have a backstory, pokemon, trainer info, and how you got the stone, writen down and sent to Stellarwind Elsyon. He will approve or decline it.

If you have permission from an admin, aka Stellarwind Elsylon, then you can have mega evolution. Everyone else who can mega evolve are charahcters we use a lot, and we have been allowed to have a mega.
The rules involving Mega Evolution are very strict, and you need to have a backstory, pokemon, trainer info, and how you got the stone, writen down and sent to Stellarwind Elsyon. He will approve or decline it.
THnx, ill get it done.