• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kanto Journeys Disscussion

So I got the official discussion page set up for the Kanto Journeys Rp. So if your in already or want to or whatever, this is the disscussion area.

Also, any people wanting to join the story, entered your info on this thread and we'll give you the clear. We just want to keep things more organized then they have been.

Last edited:
Basically, yeah. And also if someone's getting off for the night, or has a suggestion on any conflicts that might emerge and etc. that's what it's there for. Keeps the storyline a little more smooth as we continue with the story

True true. So, what sorts of conflict are we going to encounter as we go along? you're the storyteller here. can you give me (and anyone else who may read this later) some hints as to what you have planned?

I want it to be more of the characters traveling the region and dealing with problems. Both of our Characters are the only ones planning to collect badges, that are known as of now, so we have a Pokémon Leauge happening. I think the best point of action at this point would be to get the first badge and go to mount moon. This story shouldn't have a set plot line, with every thing having an order, but more of going with the flow of the story and creating bigger and harder obstacles for our characters to overcome.

The next thing that needs to be focused on is the gym leader. Will we go with the set gym leader of Kanto, Brock, Misty, etc, or new trainers taking over the gym. (Same type of gym, different leader)

suggestion:
Pewter: one of brock's little brothers.
Cerulean: One of Misty's sisters
Vermillion: still LT Surge
Celadon: Still Erika
Fuschia: Janine
Saffron: still Sabrina
Cinnabar: still Blaine
Viridian: Blue/some other trainer that isn't Giovanni

Okay for Pewter we can do Forrest, (cause he wanted to take the gym over when he was older)
His team can be
-Kabuto
-Omastar
-Aerodactyl
And we could work on the others trainers teams as we get furhter in the storyline

"You own part of this forrest?" Exclaimed Ry shocked at the news. Then Sting, Ry's curious Weedle burst out of his pokeball and started sniffing around.

Yeah. Okay well I think he can use Onix and Geodude for Jack, cause that's what happens in the games right. So he can battle Darrius first, then heal his pokemon, while he battles Jack with his other two. Then switch again for me. How does that sound?

I made the thread, they were alowed. They'be already been done, they just have to have permission for that that charachter to have a mega from StellarWind Elsydeon.

Kabutops moveset: Dig, Slash, Rock Throw, Surf
Omanyte moveset: Hydro Pump, Protect, Ice Beam, Rollout
Aerodactyl moveset: Crunch, Supersonic, Stone Edge, Wing Attack.
Onix moveset: Iron tail, Screech, Bide, Rock throw
Geodude moveset: Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock throw, Mud Slap