• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Creators!

Luke was walking and noticed someone up in a tree shouting. “If you truly want some attention you would not be in a tree would you? Clearly you are not the most intelligent person are you.” Luke said with an arrogant smirk as his Luxio walked by his side. The Luxio let out a happy cry.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex turned back to the girl, "a picture sounds cool" he glanced in his bag, "um you guys haven't seen a leaflet have you, I'm supposed to be giving it to the professor." He stood and checked his bag inside was his Midnight outfit and his headset microphone. He turned and a thought had just hit him, he hadn't been recognised, it felt good, in Alola he got recognised all over the place, but here, things were different.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Professor Oak? I was planning on going to see him. See, I've wanted to become a Pokemon Professor just like him....minus his poems." Kris said to them. Eevee seemed to agree then he nudged Squirtle's shell.

Seeing Dustin begin to talk to her, Touko forced a smile, and nodded in fake understanding. "Oh, don't worry about it. She's a fussy little grass snake, but... I gotta stick up for her." the girl murmured, biting her lip. Serpentine, meanwhile, was taken aback by the Pokémon that took a shape to mirror her own, and leaped backward, squeaking in shock. The other began to mimic her squeaking, and humour was brought back to the grass snake, who let out a playful hiss of laughter. Suddenly, however, a boy who had likely seen her come from her hiding spot in the tree seemed to confront her.

His smug expression led her to believe he was rather proud of his sub-par insult, and a puff of mocking laughter breezed Touko's lips. "Hey, I may be stupid, but at least I can hear." Touko spat, a saccharine, sardonic smile plastered across her face- her eyes, however, blazed with annoyance, and even a blind man could tell that she was not serious. "I didn't want attention- my Snivy did. And I clearly said so, numskull. So before you go ahead and tell me I'm stupid-" she spat the word, her smile fading to a wolfish expression, "Check your facts, and don't cross me again until you have. Got it, big guy?"

(I’m not sure what to reply to, so I’ll just go with what I see...correct me if I do something incorrect...)

Abigail crouched down, having him pose before snapping a couple photos, not even going back to delete the ones that were bad. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up as a thanks, before looking down at her camera and contemplating wether to delete old, unused photos.

"Makes sense, we all want to stand by our partners...." Dustin replied unaware of the faux nature of Touko's words while Ditto had a small smile as it appeared the real Snivy was enjoying its little imitation act as it continued to "perform" for Serpentine as it continued to mimic its mannerisms with affection and even began to walk around on a pair of vines to add flair to it. Clear the Ditto was enjoying itself, which was a much more pleasing site for Dustin than hearing Touko get into a verbal spat with another new arrival.

Though he focused on Abigail, who seemed to crouch down ready to snap pictures. Naturally Pikachu grinned and struck a pose on Dustin's shoulder while Dustin was caught off guard which caused Abigail to get a dumbfounded expression from him the first picture or two. Then he adjusted and assumed a more relaxed expression before he smiled with Pikachu as Ditto moved in as well for the group photo. Once Abigail was done as she gave a thumbs up for thanks.

"No worries, really. Pikachu and Ditto here love the gesture and it means a lot." Dustin said as both Pikachu and Ditto nodded in agreement.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex spotted the leaflet picked it up and turned away from the group, walking to Professor Oak's lab. He reached the lab and knocked on the door, it opened and Alex and his Pokémon entered. Alex turned to the professor handing him the leaflet, "the you go professor, I said I would bring it to you personally."

Luke saw the girl who had spoke out against her and he sneered. “Hmmph whatever you baseborn peasent. I don’t think I need to waste my time here. I believe I should be heading out to Viridian city to expand my team and challenge the gyms in this region.” Luke held up a hand and gave a short wave. “I hope I don’t have to deal with you later.” He started to walk towards route 1 with his Luxio by his side.