• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
To join enter your:
Name:Kiz
home:Lumiose City, Kalos Region
Childhood hero:Sir Aaron
Childhood hero's pokemon: Lucario
My signature pokemon: Hawlucha
Trainers i'm friends with: Alain, Sawyer,
First professor met: Professor Sycamore
First pokemon: Hawlucha

Catch day 1 on monday choose between
shelmet
buizel
eevee
froakie
rowlet
pidgey
starters will usually be rare but this is a special occasion
choose wisely I will be choosing eevee

Name: Baz
Home: Nuvema Town, Unova
Childhood Hero: Red
Childhood Hero's Pokemon: Charizard
Trainers i'm Friends with: None
First Professor met: Professor Oak
First Pokemon: Froakie

this month every day from monday will be a catch day and christmas day will be a special event day there will also be battle competitions on pokemon showdown

OK, a few questions.
1. Is this the leveling system or anime style (Pokemon basically evolve at any point)
2. Will there be Shines or Legendarys, and if so how rare will they be
3. How will Friendship, Stone or Trade evolutions work? I know so many hype for Lucario
4. Mega Evolution?

1. There will be set evolution days where you pick one pokemon to evolve
2. Shinies will be set on event catch days like maybe one day a shiny shinx will be one and legendaries the same
3.friendship will work on evolution days but there will be item days where you pick an item and if you get a stone you can only use it on evolution days
4. if you get a mega stone on an item day then you will be able to use it on pokemon showdown

yes and also there will be region weeks where all week will be a catch day and they will be region specific pokemon so where that pokemon was first revealed e.g. shinx-sinnoh pikachu-kanto rockruff-alola

Hawlucha and Froakie are both camp leader pokemon belonging to me and Bazinabasket respectively you may own one of these pokemon but if you would wish to battle us you must at least have one 30 battles with proof on pokemon showdown

If you do beat either me or baz then you will either recieve a shiny froakie or a shiny hawlucha this event ends on the 15th of January so get battling

RP Start:
I get in the car with my 2 poke-balls secure in my bag. The car starts moving and I know were heading for the campgrounds, once we get there I see a kid with a Hawlucha. He says hes the owner of the campgrounds, a bit surprising for me. Then out of the blue he askes me if I wanna help run the place, I say sure.

RP Start:
The first member just arrived we battled a few times so I could test his strength in battle and he was good even my hawlucha struggled it's been a while since I met a trainer like him.
So now he's joined me on leading camp and we are off to a good start.

My Team:
116px-656Froakie_Dream_3.png
Moves: Acrobatics, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Rock Tomb
120px-214Heracross_Dream.png
Moves: Bug Bite, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Protect

As I keep looking around the camp a sparkle catches my eye, I investigate it. "Hey Kiz" I say "Do you know what these sparkling stones are?

My Heracross lets itself out of its poke-ball and draws closer to the stone I just picked up "Heracross? Why are you touching that stone?"

The trainer asked me about some stones I immediately reacted "You've just found the mega stones for a heracross and sceptile!"
I took the sceptile stone and he took the other.

Name: Nate
home:Lumiose City, Kalos Region
Childhood hero:NA
Childhood hero's pokemon:NA
My signature pokemon: Honegde
Trainers i'm friends with: Baz
First professor met: Birch
First pokemon: Honedge

When I was told about the shiny magikarps I had to find one so I went out to the lake to find one but on my way there I found a riolu hiding in a bush I took it back to camp fed it got it all warm and it wanted me to catch it so I did and then I showed the others they were amazed I found such a rare pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.