• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters:
Louis
Hobby: playing video games
Character:kind,wants to win,kinda shy
Appearance: Black hair,brown eyes,blue hat and jacket,yellow shirt,grey shorts,black and orange shoes
Fillip
Hobby:Searching for pokemon
Character:kind,cool,hates losing,if anyone is in front him he talks to them
Appearance:Black hair,brown eyes,no hat,orange shirt,grey jacket,blue jeans,grey shoes
Story:Louis and Fillip got their starter pokemon (Louis=charmander,Fillip=squirtle) From Professor Oak.Louis trains his charmander to evolve and Fillip searches for rare pokemon.
You continue the story!
Rules:
1.Swearing is ok but don’t swear too much (Cuz it’s gonna be stupid)
2.In battles you need to be fair.Let’s say that a slow pokemon tried to hit a fast pokemon.The attack would probably miss
3.No catching legendaries
4.We can do a very good roleplay! It depends on the characters!

Last edited:
K
Hobby: Training Pokémon
Character: Kind, Smart, want meet new friends.
Apperance: Black T-shirt, Grey Shorts, black Cap, white boots.
Story: Professor Oak gave K pokemon, thet pokemon is Eevee. K are Birth in Hoenn, but he want go to Kanto.

I thinking about this, my character cames from Alola but that would be crazy so im From my second Favourite region Hoenn

K came to kanto and at route 1 he met Louis
Louis:Hey! Those are pokeballs!Lets fight!
K:Ok! Go evee!
Louis: Charamnder! I choose you!cuz you’re my only pokemon

Name:Eli
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends/Pokemon
Appearance: Meowth onesie, dyed hair (blue and pink streaks), Pendant around neck.

Story: Lives in Johto and found a stray Meowth. He saved it and it became his partner.
Has to visit family in Kanto. Meets K and Louis.

"Hey there!!! How about winner battles Meowth and me??"
#Challenge accepted 0w0

"ATTRACT meowth!! " (Falls in love)
eevee uses swift (nearly faints meowth)
Meowth uses payback and Eli wins.

"good game my friend," Eli said to K."And to your very talented Eevee. Are you planning to evolve him/her ??"

Name: TJ
Hobbies: Drawing, hanging out with friends, and desperately standing outside Prof. Oak's lab hoping to get a Pokèmon one day.
Appearence: (profile picture)
Story: TJ moved to Kanto when he turned 10, he hoped to get a Pokèmon like everyone else did at the time. 4 years went by and still no Pokèmon. TJ began to lose hope. Then, one day, Prof. Oak asked a favor from TJ. He gave him a Pokèmon for his journey, and TJ left Pallet Town after saying good bye to his family.
TJ walked down Route 1 and saw some trainers battling. He went over to see if he could join. He saw a kid he recognized, he tried to remember his name. (Mind: What was it....what was it....OH, IT WAS ELI) "Hey Eli, it's me TJ. Remember? We used to live in the same region."

“TJ? Nice to see you friend!”
Louis:woah wait you are friends?
Eli:yeah.
K:soo...The guy with the meowth onesie is Eli.the guy with the orange shirt is TJ.I am K.And who is this guy?
Louis:Im louis nice to meet you.my friend is near.he is searchin for pokemon.Oh fillip!come meet these guys!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Whooboy. Some people here have clearly not read the RP forum rules.

Script format posts, autoing, double posting (which violates the global rules, which you should have read before posting anything on Pokecharms AT ALL), OOC blather... Yeah, this is not going to fly.
Thread locked. And if any of you fail to read and follow the rules again, there will be more than just a verbal warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.