1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalseng's sprites. (If you want to request, go ahead. I'm not stopping you.)

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Kalseng, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Hey! Your friendly neighboorhood post-a-holic here! Just thought I'd drop in to show you some spritey stuff I've done before too long.

Splices:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All individually packaged to seal in the goodness.

The first human sprite I've done:

[​IMG]

It's supposed to be Kalseng. I scratched the shirt and cape. I got sick of doing all that work, so I just kind amish-moshed a little. The hair is also edited. I hope I never have to scratch a cape again. Ever.

Well, that's a lie. If I get better at it, then yeah sure, I'll enjoy it.

I'm sure you're all like: WHERE ARE TEH COSPLAIERS!?!?!?! DEH COSPLAIERS?!?! WEAR R DEY!?!?!

Here. Right...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here.

I'll take requests for anything. Just post the requests in this topic/thread/thing.

Yeah... So I'll wait here and update this post with new stuff as it arrives. And this was all made in paint, for the record.

2. The only thing I'd recommend is to have the trainer sprite at the bottom in a .png instead of a .jpg

Other than that, nice stuff! :D My favourite has to be Hitmonwrath :p

3. Heh yeah. That was an accident, I forgot to do that and I closed the original file, and I didn't feel like scratching everything again. I might do some clean up on it, though.

You mean the one where I replaced the belt and gloves and then recolored?

Yeah, I got lazy.

4. The first thing is kinda small so it's hard to see everything but I like Piowth.

5. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

The splices are pretty small and some are a litttle hard to make out so I would suggest reposting them individually.

What I can say though is your splices are very well done and I especially like Super Saiyan Alakazam. That's sheer genious right there. 8)

The humans are very well done too.

6. Yeah. I gotsta reupload them to photobucket... This is gonna be a PAAAIIIIN.

But do not worry, it will be done soonly.

7. Hey! Great work Kal, gotta say that front up.

Secondly, do you mind if I use these for whatever strange purposes, as long as you are credited?

8. Sure. In fact, you can use them for whatever strange purposes, and whatever NORMAL purposes as well!

I'll also do some work and get crap accomplished.

9. Please, me NORMAL!?!?!?!?!

You must've fallen off your rocking chair.

10. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

Sweet! They're bigger! I like them better now that I can make out every pixel.

Seriously, the only thing NORMAL about Cody is his Aipom and that's only because it's his type :D

11. Cool sprites Kalseng. I think my favorite is the Toxicroak fusion thing. Makes it look so creepy, which is why I love it.

I have somethin' to keep ya busy, a Gengar/Blaziken fusion.

12. Awesome work, there, Kal! I love the Chartle!

I have a request for you, too. Perhaps a... Butterfree and Beautifly fusion? That aughta turn out nice.

13. Hey. This is Kalseng, dropping by to say that I know you're here and nagging me for things, and I'll update this with more posts later.

14. Hey kal, it's your best friend xD

Nice sprites man, my fave is Typhlozor, and I can't believe how you did those. Nice job though :D

15. Just so you know, it's a Toxicroak Zangoose fusion. You can see it from the claws.

I like 'em a lot. I must say I don't really like the Snorlax/Lapras one, but the other ones compesate that pretty well.

16. Oh yeah, not to bother you, but if you can, make a Arceus/Deoxys fuse, i know it's going to be a pain :p

17. Wow Kalseng this are amazing, i love the bird fusion it looks so good, and i know how it can be a pain to scratch things (Chao thinks about his attempt, he shivers)

18. Wow those splices are cool. I like the Raichu/Wigglytuff, Pikachu/Jigglypuff, and the Toxicroak/???. Don't really know who you fused with that but judging by other posts I'm guessing Zangoose?

Anyway, I was wondering if you can make a Lickilicky and a Dragonite fusion if you don't mind. Thanks ahead of time.

19. These are my favorite, absolute great job on them! They look real too, and the cosplayer is pretty awsome to. I like your style, I hope to see some more. d('-^d)

20. when are you going to upload those other sprites???

hahah!

21. Pokepok

Pokepok Guest

These splices are simply superb!
    I especially like the Electrode-Weezing and Squirtle- Charmander splices. They look so damn realistic!
    The cosplayers are very, very good, too.

Keep up the good work!