• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalseng's sprites. (If you want to request, go ahead. I'm not stopping you.)

Hey! Your friendly neighboorhood post-a-holic here! Just thought I'd drop in to show you some spritey stuff I've done before too long.

Splices:

Aerodactadon.png
Aerodactuno.png
Artidos.png
Bagone.png
Bearow.png
Blallade.png
Blastzard.png
Bulbarino.png
Chartle.png
Chinpearl.png
Cuzam.png
Darkade.png
Dracuno.png
Gardesol.png
Hitmonwrath.png
Igglychu.png
Jigglychu.png
Mightydoom.png
Peowth.png
Perpix.png
Salaquaza.png
Slowtres.png
Snorras.png
Sparcking.png
Squirmander.png
SuperSaianAlakazam.png
Totorita.png
Toxigoose.png
Typhlozor.png
Tyranagater.png
Urskahn.png
Voleodude.png
Wigglychu.png

All individually packaged to seal in the goodness.

The first human sprite I've done:

Kalseng.jpg

It's supposed to be Kalseng. I scratched the shirt and cape. I got sick of doing all that work, so I just kind amish-moshed a little. The hair is also edited. I hope I never have to scratch a cape again. Ever.

Well, that's a lie. If I get better at it, then yeah sure, I'll enjoy it.

I'm sure you're all like: WHERE ARE TEH COSPLAIERS!?!?!?! DEH COSPLAIERS?!?! WEAR R DEY!?!?!

Here. Right...
JirachiCosplayer.png
BellossomCosplayer.png
LucarioCosplayer.png
PlusleMinunCosplayers.png
SudowoodoCosplayer.png
WhiscashCosplay.png

Here.

I'll take requests for anything. Just post the requests in this topic/thread/thing.

Yeah... So I'll wait here and update this post with new stuff as it arrives. And this was all made in paint, for the record.

The only thing I'd recommend is to have the trainer sprite at the bottom in a .png instead of a .jpg

Other than that, nice stuff! :D My favourite has to be Hitmonwrath :p

Heh yeah. That was an accident, I forgot to do that and I closed the original file, and I didn't feel like scratching everything again. I might do some clean up on it, though.

You mean the one where I replaced the belt and gloves and then recolored?

Yeah, I got lazy.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The splices are pretty small and some are a litttle hard to make out so I would suggest reposting them individually.

What I can say though is your splices are very well done and I especially like Super Saiyan Alakazam. That's sheer genious right there. 8)

The humans are very well done too.

Yeah. I gotsta reupload them to photobucket... This is gonna be a PAAAIIIIN.

But do not worry, it will be done soonly.

Hey! Great work Kal, gotta say that front up.

Secondly, do you mind if I use these for whatever strange purposes, as long as you are credited?

Sure. In fact, you can use them for whatever strange purposes, and whatever NORMAL purposes as well!

I'll also do some work and get crap accomplished.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Sweet! They're bigger! I like them better now that I can make out every pixel.

Please, me NORMAL!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, the only thing NORMAL about Cody is his Aipom and that's only because it's his type :D

Cool sprites Kalseng. I think my favorite is the Toxicroak fusion thing. Makes it look so creepy, which is why I love it.

I have somethin' to keep ya busy, a Gengar/Blaziken fusion.

Awesome work, there, Kal! I love the Chartle!

I have a request for you, too. Perhaps a... Butterfree and Beautifly fusion? That aughta turn out nice.

Hey. This is Kalseng, dropping by to say that I know you're here and nagging me for things, and I'll update this with more posts later.

Hey kal, it's your best friend xD

Nice sprites man, my fave is Typhlozor, and I can't believe how you did those. Nice job though :D

I think my favorite is the Toxicroak fusion thing.

Just so you know, it's a Toxicroak Zangoose fusion. You can see it from the claws.

I like 'em a lot. I must say I don't really like the Snorlax/Lapras one, but the other ones compesate that pretty well.

Wow Kalseng this are amazing, i love the bird fusion it looks so good, and i know how it can be a pain to scratch things (Chao thinks about his attempt, he shivers)

Wow those splices are cool. I like the Raichu/Wigglytuff, Pikachu/Jigglypuff, and the Toxicroak/???. Don't really know who you fused with that but judging by other posts I'm guessing Zangoose?

Anyway, I was wondering if you can make a Lickilicky and a Dragonite fusion if you don't mind. Thanks ahead of time.

P

Pokepok

These splices are simply superb!
I especially like the Electrode-Weezing and Squirtle- Charmander splices. They look so damn realistic!
The cosplayers are very, very good, too.

Keep up the good work!