• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalseng's Revived Sprite Thread (Taking requests)

(It has been streamlined.)

Trainers:
Rain-2.png
Zacky-1.png
Lolita-8.png
Tangrow-1.png
Moose-1.png
Shocari-1.png

From left to right:
Rain, Zacky, Jenova, Tangrow, Moose, Shocari's character.

(The images of Zacky, Jenova, Rain, and Tangrow are all their own. Shocari's character belongs to him.)
Headshots:
344927-Cole%20Headshot%201.png
708519-Cole%20Headshot.png
807545-Claire.png

From left to right: Cole, Cole's alternate version, Claire.

(Cole belongs to me, Claire belongs to Database.)
Other:
GroupShot2-1.png

FoxMcCloud.png

(Rain, Zacky, and Jenova are all copyright their respective owners. Fox McCloud is copyright Nintendo.)
If you want to make a request, please leave as much information you can on the sprite you want done in the message requesting a sprite. If you can, provide a reference image.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hrm, somehow your style reminds me of another spriter's for some reason, but I can't quite put my finger on who...

Anyways, these sprites look really good, Kal! How long have you been spriting now? XD

I've started a new project titled Project Starfox. Clever, rite?

It's basically sprites and things that deal with my upcoming project of sorts that I feel like making. I'll probably be posting things such as the characters, bosses, animations, etc. on my page so you can look at them.

Blaster effects included, for the record.

HAHA WHAT I JUST FELT LIKE MAKING A STARFOX SPRITE SHEET

Furries in space?

Really quite nice sprites, I should have commented earlier - particularly the Gothic Lolita-esque trainer with the parasol (neato).

Oh hey. It's been necromanced back to life.

And with that, comes a brand new sprite that I'm oddly proud of!

135438-Cole%20Headshot.png

For the pose I used Flint as a base, but about 70% of it is hand-crafted.

Well, I did some tweaking with the original design of Cole's headshot (Thank you, RX, for helping me with the sprite.), and I got the following.

708519-Cole%20Headshot.png

A lot of it looks nicer, but I don't know how I feel about the hair spikes. So, I decided that the best way to visualize such a change would be to make another sprite without the hair spikes, and now I can't tell which I like more.

344927-Cole%20Headshot%201.png

I can't say which I like better, so I'm posting them both. If you want to chime in with your opinion, feel free! I'm always open to suggestions.

I like the one with the spikes more because they make the sprite more realistic. His head is a little too round without them. This is just my opinion though. :p

I've been doing a lot of sprite work lately, and most notably the sprite work of Database's character Claire.

807545-Claire.png

It was a tough job if for no other reason than that I didn't really have a reference to work with. However, according to Data himself, this is remarkably akin towhat she looks like, so that makes me really happy.