• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Eevee look out!" Mary cried as Eevee did everything it could to avoid Zangoose. Using dodges, rolls, jumps and even spins to avoid the strikes. However, the Zangoose managed to land a claw slash sending Eevee flying back.

"Eevee! Are you okay?" Mary asked as Eevee, after taking a moment to recover, got back up ready for more.

As Diox was battling Zane, he noticed out of the corner of his eye that a battle broke out between Mary and a new Trainer. He really hoped Mary would win!

Zane noticed Diox take his eye off the battle to focus on something else. It was just a moment, but it was all Zane needed.

"Do it!" Zane called out as Froakie got in Chespin's face to deliver the duel Cut attack.

"It was super effective. Pfff. Your Eevee may have SOME skills, but there's no way that little Pokemon is defeating my Zangoose." The rude Trainer said. "X-Scissor, to finish it off!" He exclaimed, leaving Zangoose to charge up and make a cross shape with his claws in order to slash Eevee.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary had to think, there had to be a way out of this. Then a light bulb went off.

"Eevee jump and use Swift!" Mary said as Eevee jumped over the charging Zangoose and fired more energy stars hoping to hit it from behind.

Diox suddenly realized what he had inevitably done by looking away. "Chespin, NO!" Chespin fell to the ground. It stood up for a second and was willing to still battle. "No, Chespin, I am not letting you battle anymore! You are too tired! Zane, I forfeit the match!"

Platinum was surprised that Diox had forfeited the match. He had managed to notice it while Helioptile stayed transfixed on Mary's battle with the new trainer. The Zangoose seemed strong and to have the upper hand, but anything could happen if Eevee had any moves that could be effective against it.

Platinum was impressed that Diox was able to notice the status of Chespin and make a judgement for its better health. Usually he had seen Trainers simply battle their Pokemon until exhaustion, so it was nice to see a change for once.

"That battle was amazing, you both have a lot of talent!" The teen chimed in as Diox finished his forfeit.

"Thanks," said Diox, "But I couldn't let Chespin go on. It could've beat Froakie, but it was too tired at that point!" Then, he said, "Let's go watch Mary's battle!"

"Way to go Froakie!" Zane said as he ran up and gave his partner a hug, happy he won his first battle.

"That was quite the fight, you should be proud." Zane said to Diox before turning his attention to Mary's battle with the Zangoose trainer.

Zangoose was hit. He quickly went on going. "Use Close Combat, to wrap this up!" The Trainer shouted, leaving Zangoose to do an extremely quick Close Combat on Eevee, in order to hurt it a lot.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary frowned. There was no way Eevee could dodge in time, she had to think of something! Then an idea popped in her head. It was a gamble, but she had no other options.

"Eevee Attract!" Mary said as Eevee began to make itself a cute as possible, hoping to immobilize the Zangoose with love.

A Bulbasaur Watches As Attract Fails. It Knows It Has To Do Something. It Then Uses Sleep Powder And Puts Zangoose To Sleep.

As Diox intently watched the battle between Mary's Eevee and the other Trainer's Zangoose, he couldn't help but think that there must have been a way where Chespin could've beat Froakie. Then, he got a call from Professor Sycamore saying there was something urgent at the lab, so he told Zane, "The professor needs me now, so I'll be back as soon as whatever he needs is settled!"

(No problem, thanks for stopping by GreninjaTrainer013)

Zane was excited for his first victory and ready to begin his journey.

"No problem Diox, we'll be headed to Santalune City. Time to begin my quest to be the best!" Zane said before running off, Froakie right behind him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary smiled, it really was a great battle. Mary hoped she could achieve such skill to help improve her Pokemon Mary then saw Zane run off which caught her off guard.

"H-hey wait for me!" Mary cried out chasing after Zane, Eevee running by her side. This was going to be an eventful journey to say the least.

Last edited:
Zane had left Lumiose City, Mary following in toe, and began walking through the woods. Zane knew he needed at least six Pokemon to qualify for the Kalos League, so he was hoping he could find a potential teammate. Suddenly he saw something on a tree branch, a small bat eating a peach, before he took out his Pokedex to scan.

"Noibat the Sound Wave Pokemon. Even a robust wrestler will become dizzy and unable to stand when exposed to its 200,000-hertz ultrasonic waves." The Pokedex explained as Zane gave a smirk.

"Alright Froakie, I think it's time to recruit our first teammate. Go take that Noibat down!" Zane said as Froakie moved in front of him ready for battle. The Noibat turned, sensing the pair were interested in it, as it scouted them from the tree branch.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary sat down on a log, ready to watch Zane attempt to catch the Noibat. Pulling a candy bar from her backpack she was about to enjoy her snack when noise from some nearby bushes caught her attention. Turning to it she soon saw a Ralts emerge from them, looking at Mary and her candy bar with curiosity. Eevee watched with a curious expression of its own.

"Hey little thing, do you want some of my candy. I'll share." Mary said with a smile, breaking off a small piece and holding it out for Ralts. Ralts looked on for a moment before walking up, taking a sniff, then taking the piece Mary offered it. Enjoying it very much.

As the other two Trainers left for Santalune City, Diox went to the professor's lab. "Sir, what is it?" he asked. The professor smiled. "Two things. One: the fossil you found months ago has finally been reanimated into an Amaura," he said as he handed Diox a PokeBall. "And two: I want you to take care of this Pokemon Egg for me. It'll be good for your research!" Diox gladly took the egg and exclaimed, "Thanks!"

Then, he headed for Santalune City and saw Zane battling a Noibat and Mary feeding a Ralts. He approached them. "Whatever I needed to do is done! " he said.

Zane focused on the battle. Eyes locked on the Noibat.

"Froakie use Cut!" Dan called out as Froakie formed an energy blade and, began to scale the tree after Noibat. Froakie jumped to deliver a slash by Noibat flew away just in time as Froakie landed on its feet looking up at the aerial adversary. The Noibat responded by launching a Supersonic attack, rings of energy hitting Froakie making it dizzy.

"Oh no Froakie!" Zane cried out in concern.

Platinum had decided to accompany Diox back to the lab, and then later as they reunited with Zane and Mary. He was in surprise, he had never seen an Amaura before, and was hoping to see it battle sometime. He was curious as well towards the egg Diox received - if it came from a Professor it could be anything!

As they came together again in the forest, Platinum noticed Mary feeding a Ralts, a Pokemon he just adored. He made his way over, carefully trying not to scare the small Pokemon.

"Hey Mary," The teen began. "Ralts' are just amazing arent they?" He spoke, crouching on his knees looking at the psychic type. "You going to catch it? I was actually looking for one myself - I want to raise it as a Gallade for some Contests down the road, I hope there are more around here!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well I've always adored Gardevoir, Diantha's is just so beautiful and I always wanted one." Mary said to Platinum, recalling memories of watching the Kalos Champion and worldwide film star with her ace Pokemon on TV.

"Want to come with me little one? We can give the people of Kalos a show they've never seen before. What do you say?" Mary said as Ralts looked at her before forming a smile, at it backed off and got in battle position.

"I see, want me to earn it? Well I have no problem with that. Ready Eevee!" Mary said as Eevee got in battle position.

"Froakie snap out of it! Try Bubble!" Zane cried out, as Froakie did fire bubbles...at Zane.

"NOT AT ME!" Zane yelled as he dodged the bubbles while the Noibat began to dive, looking to land a Tackle from the sky.

"Not good, Froakie you gotta snap out of it! Use Cut!" Zane called out, as Froakie continued to wobble in place before shaking its head breaking the Confusion. It then produced the white blade and charged Noibat, who continued to dive towards Froakie, the two set for a collision.

Jack decided to follow the trainers that went in the Forest, and as soon as he found the trainers they already started battling, one battling a Noibat and one battling a ralts. Since Jack did'nt want to watch any more battles he decided to find some pokemon for his team.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
(Decided to change careers to become a Pokemon Performer, too many RPs where I'm a Coordinator. Edited previous posts to reflect this. Hope this is okay Godjacob)

"Alright Eevee let's start with Swift!" Mary called out as Eevee launched a series of energy stars at Ralts, who blocked them with Protect.

"Darn, won't be easy getting past that." Mary said to herself, thinking of what to do next.

As Diox watched the two Trainers attempt to catch a Pokemon, he then thought of something. Professor Sycamore competed in the Kalos League when he tried to become professor, so along with the different research pins he had to get from each city, should he collect gym badges? He nodded. His goal had just gotten bigger and more ambitious!

Suddenly, the egg started to wobble a little bit. Diox smiled. It seemed close to hatching, so how long had the professor had this egg? It didn't matter, because this new Pokemon would be an addition to Diox's team. Deciding that he had to train Chespin and Amaura, he put the two Pokemon against each other and had them use moves on each other, but they couldn't dodge: they had to deflect them. It was really interesting watching the two spar because they both had a type advantage over one another, and it seemed like good practice.

Name: Percy
Appearance:Looks like the picture below
Calem_artwork_edited.jpg
Personality: Brave ,Loyal willing to do anything to help a Pokemon, Courageous ,Likes to meet new people,
Pokemon: Mudkip
Goal: To win a Pokemon league and hopefully become an elite 4 member
Backstory: his Grandpa is Drake currently he is part of the Hoenn Region elite 4 so he is easily inspired by him to be a great battler so he wants to win a Pokemon League and get a chance to eventually hopefully become an elite 4 member just like his grandfather. when he got old enough to travel on his own his first Pokemon was Mudkip before he can travel his grandfather gave him a Swampertite he then decided to go the Kalos Region he is currently heading to Satelune City for his first gym badge.

RP
While Percy is walking with his partner Mudkip he notices two trainers battling Pokemon one was battling with a noibat the other trainer is battling with a raltz he turns to his mudkip and says,"hey mudkip lets see what is going on over there"mudkip then nods and says"Mud..kip"Percy and mudkip got closer to the trainers and started watching their battles.

Last edited:
Zane disregarded the Mudkip trainer, focused on the battle on hand. Noibat flew down towards Froakie, who charged ready for a Cut. Then an idea popped in Zane's head.

"Froakie jump on its back!" Zane called out as Froakie jumped and landed on Noibat's back.

"Now use Cut!" Zane called as Froakie slashed Noibat's back before jumping off causing Noibat to crash into the ground.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary knew Protect would shield Ralts, so she figured she could surprise it.

"Eevee use Double Team!" Mary called out as multiple duplicates of Eevee appeared and surrounded Ralts.

"Alright Eevee, wait for the right time and then use Swift!" Mary called out as several of the Eevee duplicates began to shoot energy stars at Ralts, who used Protect again to shield itself. However, these fake Eevee's just passed through as Ralts Protect eventually faded, giving the real Eevee a chance to nail a Swift on the defenseless Ralts. Things were looking good.

Platinum watched as Mary's battle to capture the Ralts went on. He was impressed, her Eevee swiftly executing its movements, especially the double team. Platinum watched closely as he noticed Mary's normal type had created multiple images of itself, however he noticed one that seemed to just walk off and look at the scene worriedly - something extremely peculiar to the boy, considering he had never seen one of a Pokemon's Double Team illusions act on its own.

However, his eyes widened as he noticed that when Mary's Eevee's clones had disappeared, the Eevee hiding from the bushes wasn't a clone. It was his lucky day! Platinum had been waiting to find the adorable Evolution Pokemon for a while now, and this was his chance! Helioptile, who stood at quick attention at its trainer's feet, seemed to be thinking in the same mind-set as Platinum.

"Alright then, lets make this quick and painless as possible! Helioptile use Thunderbolt!" The teen called quickly.

The electric type immediately aimed precisely at the unaware Eevee, the bolt surging towards and striking it. After yelping, the Eevee turned its attention to its attackers. It gave off a fierce look, and quickly shot out a dark energy orb, which seemed to be Shadow Ball.

"Sweet!" Platinum called, pleased to see a wild Eevee knowing such a move. "Counter with Shock Wave!"

Helioptile dodged the shadowy orb, leaping up into the air in a graceful spin as if he were already in a Contest. It then mustered up more electricity, and emitted it in wave form, the lightning-like moves enveloping the Eevee, causing a paralysis.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ralts was stunned from the Swift, Mary couldn't give it a chance to recover.

"Eevee use Quick Attack!" Mary called out as Eevee charged and slammed into Ralts at high speeds. The impact sent Ralts flying into a tree. Ralts was tired and stunned as it slumped to the ground, this was Mary's chance! She threw a Pokeball at Ralts who went inside, the ball beginning to rock back and forth. Eventually the red light faded signaling a capture. Mary did it!

"We did it Eevee we caught our first Pokemon!" Mary said holding Ralts' Pokeball, Eevee looking happy to have helped. Mary then noticed Platinum trying to catch an Eevee of his own and watched with interest.

Percy continued watching the battles and noitced that one of the trainers caught a ralts he walked up to the
trainer with mudkip following and said "Nice Catch"

"Nice job, Mary!" exclaimed Diox as she caught a Ralts. "That was incredible!" The egg started to move even more! By the time they reached Santalune City, Diox was sure that the egg would hatch!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thanks Diox. And thank you as well, your Mudkip is adorable! My name is Mary nice to meet you." Mary said with a smile to the Mudkip trainer, offering a proper greeting.

"Hi, I'm Diox!" said Diox as he held out his hand to Mudkip's trainer. "I really like your Mudkip as well! Are you headed to Santalune City by any chance?"

After Jack looked through looked Forest for a while, and he found a pokèmon that he wanted and it was quite rare. A larvesta. Sweet larvesta! I've always wanted one and now is time to finally get one! Ok, come out Slowpoke and use water gun! The Larvesta was caught off guard and got hit by the water gun. Yeah! Its super affected!

Platinum noticed someone he hadn't met approach them. He had possibly one of the most adorable Mudkip he had ever seen before, but Platinum couldnt be distracted, as he had just managed to paralyze the Eevee before him, and really needed it for future Contests, and simply as another companion to accompany him on his journey. His team was quite small as it was, and this normal-type would be a perfect addition.

"Alright, here it goes!" The silver-blonde boy called, launching out a pokeball to the paralyzed Eevee.

The ball had come down upon its head, and after a flash of red light the Eevee was absorbed. It wiggled only a couple times, the paralysis definitely helping the Pokemon to stay put within. It finally stopped moving, the sign of a successful capture.

"Heli! Helioptile!" The yellow electric type chirped in happiness.

"Yes! Great job!" Platinum spoke to his partner, petting it happily as he lifted up the newly filled pokeball.

He wasnt quite sure what type of evolution he wanted the Eevee to become, but he wasn't going to worry about that now, that was a decision up to Pokemon itself down the road. For now, he was just happy to have caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.