• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Kalos Dex Completed - Willing to breed for you.

Hey guys I have completed my Kalos Dex so I wanted to offer up if anyone wanted a Pokemon I could breed one for you. Just let me know what you want and what nature and gender. I still need a bunch of Safari Park Pokemon so i'm willing to breed just for your 3DS friend code so I can go to your Safari.

Could you please breed a Spearow? I don't care about the nature or anything, I just need it to see every Pokémon in the Kalos Dex, it's the only one I need now except from Articuno and Yveltal.

Sure Toastie, I added you so next time your online just trade with me.
Also the Legendary birds don't actually count for the Kalos pokedex completion. To make things easier for you.

Just let me know what you want and what nature and gender.
What about Abilities? If so, I really want an Anticipation Eevee (preferably female and Timid, but the Ability is what matters the most, so even if it's male and some other nature, I can just Ditto breed, so it's no big deal, just as long as it has Anticipation).

Last edited: