• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Chronicles Discussion

You'll put your Char. Bios here, ask me questions about the RP, and if you find anyone forcing hits, (Type of Autoing.), bullying, being a Mary/Gary Sue, or just plain ruining the RP, i'll give them a warning via discussion, and if you feel the need to let off some steam, im a GREAT Venting Buddy

I see no bios so I probably don't need all this, but if I don't include it then my character will be super confusing. I might also use him for other RP's, though I don't know yet, so it's good to write this in advance.

Name:
Casey Lindquist
Personality: Kind, polite, and gentlemanly on the outside, bitter on the inside. He avoids battle and prefers to settle things peacefully. He acts twice his age, and is overall kind of a dad character. Caring little about himself, he'd rather help those around him.
Appearance: He dresses in a white blazer with a purple silk cravat and a white dress shirt underneath. White dress shoes, dress pants, and a fedora complement this look, which is way too fancy to be out for a casual stroll. His platinum blonde hair is almost white, and it seems that the only traces of darkness in his appearance are his gray-blue eyes.
Pokémon: Wink the Wingull, which he met on the boat ride to Kalos.
History: His real name is Quince Corbat, who was a world-famous battler feared as "King Crobat." He was a former champion of Hoenn and held titles in Battle Maison Singles, Doubles, and Triples, having defeated Hoenn's Battle Chatelaines. Corbat fought in Alola's Battle Tree and even competed in Unova's Pokémon World Tournament, until he suffered a devastating loss, a career-ending defeat that left his pride in shambles and reduced him to the meek and peaceable individual he is today. No longer as cocky and competitive as he once was, he released his winning Pokémon and left for Kalos, all but disappearing from the public eye and assuming the identity of "Casey Lindquist." He is now an absolutely terrible battler, a complete trainwreck who likely has never touched a Pokéball in his life, and only has a Wingull that he met on his trip. Casey is inwardly dismissive of anyone with the dream of becoming a successful battler or Champion, thinking it to be a waste of one's life. After his fall from grace, it's like he's aged horribly and thinks he's way past his prime, even though he's only 20. Anytime someone points out a resemblance between him and King Crobat, which still happens occasionally, he just brushes it off.

First question: not anymore apparently.
2.I have no idea who wandering Soul is, im only on badge 5 in Pokemon X
3. Battles can be important or not, up to the battlers to decide in this thread
4. That’s fine