• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalos Cap Pikachu Wants Your Love

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kalos Cap Pikachu.png

It's been 3,000 years...

Or just 4 weeks, but who's counting?

Kalos Cap Pikachu is available now as part of the I Choose You! Ash's Pikachu distribution. Once again, you can use the PIKACHU20 code on Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon via the Mystery Gift menu to download a Kalos Cap Pikachu, from today until October 23rd - but only if you haven't already used the code for a different Cap Pikachu. Only one usage of the code per save file!

(We're almost there, guys!)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As much as I love the Kalos anime arc, I think this still would have been my 4th choice. Not only do I like the Kalos hat design less than Sinnoh and Unova's, I prefer the moveset for Pikachu in those generations, too. XD

But hopefully some players will give Kalos Cap Pikachu some love!

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Flip this. I haven't the internet to do such things. I will build a time machine some day and come back to one of the days when the Pikachu hat was out. I'll fix this. I'll fix everything. I am quite safe from your pitiful little band...

I just noticed something funny! The cap pikachu you take, has a level based on the season where ash had the cap!
I now have a Kalos Cap Pikachu level 18 xD

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I just noticed something funny! The cap pikachu you take, has a level based on the season where ash had the cap!
I now have a Kalos Cap Pikachu level 18 xD
I never realised that... That's so cool.

I don't get it?
It means the level you first get the Pikachu depends on the season its from (So if you got a kanto ash hat pikachu, it would be level 1 since its from that season)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to a friend, I was able to get my hands on a Kalos Cap Pikachu too! ^^

He hadn’t downloaded one of the Cap Pikachu for himself yet, so I walked him through the process of how to do such. After that he handed me his 3DS and said “Here, trade it to yourself”. As a collector I was both amused and very grateful. XD

Oh Rip my childhood dreams...
Ikr

Thanks to a friend, I was able to get my hands on a Kalos Cap Pikachu too! ^^

He hadn’t downloaded one of the Cap Pikachu for himself yet, so I walked him through the process of how to do such. After that he handed me his 3DS and said “Here, trade it to yourself”. As a collector I was both amused and very grateful. XD
What did you originally choose?

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
What did you originally choose?

I own both Sun and Moon, so I ended up choosing the Original Cap Pikachu and Sinnoh Cap Pikachu. The Indigo League cap has always been my favourite for nostalgia reasons - so it was an easy choice - but I picked Sinnoh's due to the moveset, lower leveled Pikachu, and my love for the Sinnoh anime saga. :)