1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalos Cap Pikachu Wants Your Love

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Kalos Cap Pikachu.png

It's been 3,000 years...

Or just 4 weeks, but who's counting?

Kalos Cap Pikachu is available now as part of the I Choose You! Ash's Pikachu distribution. Once again, you can use the PIKACHU20 code on Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon via the Mystery Gift menu to download a Kalos Cap Pikachu, from today until October 23rd - but only if you haven't already used the code for a different Cap Pikachu. Only one usage of the code per save file!

(We're almost there, guys!)

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Linkachu, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Balisticknight
      Balisticknight
      Now having my own pikachu with actually moves and set and nature im tempted to make a ash team with pikachu in it on pokemonshowdown xp.
    2. 13InHeaven
      13InHeaven
      Totally getting the pikachu from one of the best series ever! xD
      Linkachu likes this.
    3. LegendtheEj6427
      LegendtheEj6427
      Kalos Cap woohoo, this would have been my third choice
    4. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      As much as I love the Kalos anime arc, I think this still would have been my 4th choice. Not only do I like the Kalos hat design less than Sinnoh and Unova's, I prefer the moveset for Pikachu in those generations, too. XD

But hopefully some players will give Kalos Cap Pikachu some love!
    5. JohnsonAce
      JohnsonAce
      Flip this. I haven't the internet to do such things. I will build a time machine some day and come back to one of the days when the Pikachu hat was out. I'll fix this. I'll fix everything. I am quite safe from your pitiful little band...
    6. 13InHeaven
      13InHeaven
      I just noticed something funny! The cap pikachu you take, has a level based on the season where ash had the cap!
      I now have a Kalos Cap Pikachu level 18 xD
    7. Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Pokemon Ranger Kip
      I got Mine yesterday and it's now lvl 43
    8. LunarLuma
      LunarLuma
      I never realised that... That's so cool.

It means the level you first get the Pikachu depends on the season its from (So if you got a kanto ash hat pikachu, it would be level 1 since its from that season)
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
    9. LegendtheEj6427
      LegendtheEj6427
      That's what my Original Cap Pikachu was level 1, now he is level 50. Wait can you breed Cap Pikachus
    10. Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Oh ok I get it now and When I tried to breed it said they don't get along or something like that.
    11. LegendtheEj6427
      LegendtheEj6427
      Oh Rip my childhood dreams...
    12. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Thanks to a friend, I was able to get my hands on a Kalos Cap Pikachu too! ^^

He hadn’t downloaded one of the Cap Pikachu for himself yet, so I walked him through the process of how to do such. After that he handed me his 3DS and said “Here, trade it to yourself”. As a collector I was both amused and very grateful. XD
    13. Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Ikr

What did you originally choose?
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
    14. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I own both Sun and Moon, so I ended up choosing the Original Cap Pikachu and Sinnoh Cap Pikachu. The Indigo League cap has always been my favourite for nostalgia reasons - so it was an easy choice - but I picked Sinnoh's due to the moveset, lower leveled Pikachu, and my love for the Sinnoh anime saga. :)
    15. Pokemon Ranger Kip
      Pokemon Ranger Kip
      :-OYour so lucky I only have Moon
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2017