• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Adventures

Hitoshi noticed that it was getting dark out. He finally got all of his stuff together and walked down the rest of the route to Santalune City. "Hopefully this Pokemon Center has a place to sleep, because I have no idea where else I would sleep." He entered the little town and loved how it looked at night with all of the lights lighting up the street with soft glows. "Wow, this place is great for taking pictures! Every angle is breathtaking." He walked over to the Pokemon Center and walked in. He looked around and saw a sign that said 'Sleeping Quarters.' He checked in at the front desk and went into the sleeping quarters. He sat down at his bed and pulled out both of his Pokeballs. "Good night, tomorrow I plan on challenging the gym, so get some good rest." Hitoshi whispered as both Pokeballs nod back at him. He placed them in his bag and went to sleep for the night.

Atticus awoke and suddenly jumped back with a start. While Fennekin had decided to snuggle in on his chest to sleep, Shuppet was hovering right above his face, giggling at his trainer’s fearful reaction. “Jeez you scared me.” Atticus huffed to his Pokémon, still trying to catch his breath. He looked out the window, the sun was just starting to rise. Well I’m too energized now to fall back asleep Atticus figured to himself as he began getting dressed. “Come on guys, let’s go get a bite to eat.” He chimed to his Pokémon. The Pokémon perked up and followed their trainer as they reached the building’s exit.

Anthony appeared through the gate of Santalune City. The city was much smaller than Lumiose, which gave the teen an impression of: 'really?'. Lumiose City had been the first and only city he had been to, so it was easy for Kalos to un-impress him after thinking that the previous city was a small, ordinary city. Of course, he knew he shouldn't expect anything to be the scale of that city, but it still dropped his feelings hard.

Regardless, as he walked through the city, one of the most prominent things caught his eye: the Gym. Immediately, his mind went through a tug of war. One team was the idea of training a bit more, and the other was to go to the Gym, as soon as. Unfortunately, the latter won. He decided to plan to go to the Gym, later. Instead, he went to go get some food as he had eaten no breakfast so far.

Hitoshi woke up to the sound of a few other trainers. He slowly woke up but eventually he gained the effort to sit up in bed. After a while, he changed into his adventure clothes and grabbed his stuff and went to the main lobby. He pulled out his Poke balls and threw out his Pokemon. "I think it's too early to eat, so lets grab a bite later somewhere. But first I might want to challenge the gym to get ready for a big meal." Both Pokemon nodded as they walked out the front door. He came up to the gym after a bit of wandering. "This is it, our first gym!"