• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Adventures

"Eevee use iron tail to block the stars." Eevee's tail became shiny black. It looked almost metal like. She used her tail to bat away the stars. Though she did not see the aqua jet coming. She was hit head on. Eevee was sent back. She seemed to be breathing heavily. "You still able to fight Eevee?" Eevee noded and got back into a fighting stance. "Eevee use shadow ball and follow it up with a quick attack." Eevee sent out a ball of dark energy right for the water type. She then used her speed to get behind the water type and try to hit them from that way.

"Buizel, watch out!" Hitoshi didn't know what to say in time to tell Buizel what to do. It seemed like the battle was lost at this point, those moves seemed too good. Suddenly out of nowhere, Buizel acted on his own without batting an eye to Hitoshi. It used what looked like Aqua Tail and hit the Shadow Ball right back into Eevee in time. Hitoshi was blown away by the quick thinking of Buizel and the new move. "Nice one!"

Eevee looked up and panicked. She was hit dead in the face with the shadow ball. She fell to the ground. Ty ran to her and scooped her up into his arms. "It will be alright. I will take you to the pokemon center. Hey dude you want to come with me. Your chespin looks like it could use some healing as well." Ty walked up to the guy. They had not introduced themselves yet. "By the way my name is Ty. It is nice to meet you."

When the Shadow Ball made contact, it seemed like the battle was over. The guy really did a great job and with such an advanced move set. The person came up to Hitoshi and introduced himself. "Oh, nice to meet you too, my name it Hitoshi. Yeah, lets hurry." He returned Buizel to his Pokeball and pocketed him. "Alright, let's go." He started running to the Pokemon Center.

Ty followed close behind. He was glad to know this guy. He seemed like good guy. "So have you battled much? Your pokemon sure know how to pack a wallop." When they got to the pokemon center Ty walked up to nurse joy and handed her Eevee and the pokeball for froakie. "Thank you Nurse Joy. It is nice to see you again."

Hitoshi nodded but also kind of shrugged. "I have a long backstory, but long story short, I am experienced with battle styles, I just got Chespin, and Buizel I caught in the wild when coming here." He handed over the Pokeballs with Chespin and Buizel to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy bowed and smiled. "Your Pokemon will be fully restored soon, please wait a moment while we take care of them." Hitoshi smiled back to Nurse Joy. "But anyway, I used to use my families Eevee to battle around at different places. And my Buizel, I never even knew that he was going to use Aqua Tail, not that I even knew he had it in the first place." Hitoshi seemed puzzled and paused while thinking about that.

"Yeah I can understand that. My mom is a breeder so I knew what moves Eevee was liable to have when she was hatched. We have been working together ever since. I have not had the chance to have an actual battle until now. So if you are wondering where some of the moves eevee learned it was from her."

"Well that is quiet impressive indeed. That explains why you were powerful despite the lack of battling, it was more because of your bond." Hitoshi noticed something when he said something about their bond. He just overlooked it and pushed the thought aside. "So you got your Froakie from Professor Sycamore I would assume?"

"Yes I did. He had asked my mother if I was planning on going out on a journey or staying to learn breeding like she did. Well I decided to go out and see the region for myself. It is better then seeing it through someone else's eyes." Ty took a seat in the lounge area to sit and talk with Hitoshi.

Hitoshi walked over and sat with Ty. "You know, I could say the exact same thing, but Sycamore never came to me. I didn't want to follow my parents lead and compete in tournaments for money, I wanted to try the real form of training before any of that. That's why my goal is to beat the Kalos League, now that is a real tournament!"

"Well it is not like I don't want to become a breeder. I just want to learn it on my own. My mother was the same way. She met my dad on her own journey. She learned a lot from going out and exploring." When nurse Joy called Ty to retrieve his pokemon. He stood up and walked over. He was handed the pokeball and Eevee. Eevee jumped onto Ty's shoulder and nuzzled into his hair. Ty took Froakie's pokeball and fastened it to his belt.

Hitoshi got up too sense his Pokemon were also ready. He picked up Chespin and Buizel's balls and only threw out Buizel. When Buizel came out, he seemed a little off. "Hmm? Hey, what is up Buizel?" Buizel gave Hitoshi a look but never said anything. "Did I do something Ty?" One of his previous thoughts came back to him as he realized what happened. "Oh wait, your mad at me because of something in the battle? What did I do?" Buizel huffed and then jumped and hit the Pokeball, sending him back inside. Hitoshi was in a state of confusion and a bit of anger. "Guess I will have to figure that out later." He pocketed Buizel and Chespins ball on his side.

After Tony and his Pokemon happily ate their food, Tony returned Bagon to his Pokeball and stood up as he got out a bit of money to pay for the meal. "Let's get you healed up, then we can go on our way." Tony said to his sealed Bagon as he began to walk to the Pokemon center with his Mawile not far behind.

Ty looked towards the other trainer. "So you know why your pokemon is mad at you?" Ty hoped the guy and his pokemon would not stay mad at one another. "So what are your plans other then beat the Kalos league?"

Hitoshi thought for a moment. "Well I have no idea what I did wrong, but it seemed like something went wrong during our battle. But my other plans after the league is probably to... uh..." Hitoshi thought for a little bit longer. "I will figure it out, is that a valid response?"

"Yeah it is perfectly understandable." Ty looked at the clock. It seemed to be getting later then planned. He wanted to be on route for the next town soon. "So where are you going after you get out of here"

"I am probably going to head to the first gym to get my first badge, but I might be stalling due to Buizel here. If your planning on doing the same, then maybe we will cross paths again soon. Either way, I am not one to travel in groups." He started to leave the Pokemon Center and walked out the front door. "But hey, maybe next time we will be even stronger with even more Pokemon."

Ty walked out of the pokemon center. He decided to go back to battle area and watch some of the battlers there. He saw a guy battling a Fennekin. He decided to watch the battle.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Dodge it!" Sylvia called.
With catlike dexterity, Miao leaped out of the way of the Tackle attack.
"Now! Assist!" Sylvia decided to test her luck.
The Assist called her Riolu's Force Palm, and Miao launched forward with her paw glowing a faint red.

Mathilda saw there was no one to battle. Everyone there seemed into another battle- whether it be the ending of a battle between an Eevee and Buizel, or the starting of Espurr versus Fennekin. "Maybe we should've stayed at the cafe- urgh..." She lightly groaned, rolling her eyes. She was frustrated with her inability to do anything anywhere without feeling stressed. She pressed her thumb and pointer finger on her temple, pressing them together to soothe her irritation.
"Lileoooo..?" René mewed, and Mathilda looked down. "It's fine, not your fault." Patella then pet the Litleo, opting to head back towards Santalune. "Santalune is near the Pokemon Center, so we'll get you a check-up with Nurse Joy's Lumiouse Sister.." She spoke, before continuing.

Last edited:
As Tony walked toward the Pokemon center, he looked down at his Mawile who looked back at him with a friendly smile. "Wile!" She cried in a warning tone as Tony was about to cross paths with and bump into a lady with a Litleo by her side... but it was too late and the impact caused Tony to stumble back lightly. "Agh, dammit." He said in reaction. "Sorry about that." He apologized with an annoyed sigh, Mawile put her hand on Tony's leg. "I'm alright, Mawile." He said in the hope for reassurance before he looked over at whom he bumped into. "You okay?" He asked.

Mathilda felt her Litleo brush against her leg, the small tuft of fur on its head warm against her cold skin. Patella thought of it as nothing, until the Litleo jumped about 3 feet in the air, and she felt someone knock into her. She stumbled a bit, her legs almost giving up on her, but she quickly regained her balance. Looking at the guy who had bumped into her, she noticed his features. Ravenette, with dull, navy eyes and odd attire. She quickly tried to straighten herself up, brushing her hands across her sweater and pulling a hand through her disheveled hair. Patella heard the guy curse under his breath, but she paid no mind, fretting lightly over herself and her Pokemon. A small, yellow Pokemon was beside him, with a black ponytail, which entailed a jaw maybe even bigger than the thing itself.
The creature with the huge jaw seemed to fret, in which the guy replied with the supposed name of it, 'Mawile'. He then apologized, in which Mathilda nodded. "It's fine." Her tone was a bit blunt- maybe not as forgiving as she would like it, but she really didn't know this guy. "And I'm fine," She thought for a second, again placing her finger below her lip, as if that was what she did when thinking. Patella then continued. "No harm done." The Litleo then seemed to be recovered, shaking her dark brown fur and lightly lashing her tail. "Leoo?" She seemed more interested in the Pokemon the guy had then Mathilda herself.

Last edited:
“Fennekin dodge it!” Atticus shouted, the fox instantly jumped to the side. Espurr had left it’s light screen shield and Fennekin was behind the cat Pokémon. Atticus saw the opportunity and yelled “Fennekin use ember!” A fireball shot out from the fox’s mouth, heading on a direct collision course to the vulnerable Kitten.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Miao was hit by the Ember, and was thrown backwards onto the ground, much to Sylvia's dismay.
"Are you okay Miao? Can you still battle?" she cried.
Struggling to her feet, Miao's expression became angry. "Es-purr."
"Okay Miao, let's try our new move! Thunder Wave!"
Sylvia had used a TM to teach the status move to Miao. The Restraint Pokemon's eyes glowed brightly, as an electric energy appeared and flew towards the Fennekin.

Atticus was thankful for the knowledge he had gained about electricity from working at the windmill power plant in his hometown. Electricity could be impacted by sound, and since thunderwave is an electric charge sent through the air, Atticus knew it could be blocked by the use of sound. “Fennekin use howl!” He exclaimed, proud of his idea. The fox let out a loud howl, disrupting the oncoming electric wall and simultaneously raising the Pokémon’s attack. Now that a clearing had been made, Atticus ordered Fennekin to use tackle. Now boosted to 3x power by the previous roars, Fennekin charged towards its opponent.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Miao was about to be hit when suddenly a psychic aura appeared around her. She howled in distress. Her eyes began to glow harshly.
"No, Miao! Don't do it!" Sylvia cried. "Stop the battle!"
It was too late. Miao's ears unfolded and a massive blast of pure energy blew everything around her away. All nearby debris was flung into the distance.
"NO!" Sylvia cried. I should have never used her in battle... she can't control her energy yet!

Atticus could barely keep his footing, well really he couldn’t. But he saw his new Pokémon flying through the air and he knew he had to muster the strength the help her. He jumped to the side and caught Fennekin as she flew by, but was consequentially launched backwards as well. He slammed into a nearby building, luckily absorbing the impact for Fennekin. His body ached but he had to help his Pokémon. He slowly picked himself off of the ground, not without shooting a cold glare at Sylvia, and ran towards the Pokémon center, Fennekin still in his arms.

Ty went after the boy with the fire fox. He wanted to make sure they would be ok. He sped after them. He had hoped the catch them. "Hey do you mind if I come with you. That girl should not have used a pokemon that she could not control. I was watching and I want to make sure both of you are ok."

“Yeah, sure you can come. Thanks, and we’d be better if that psychopath didn’t battle with Pokémon she can’t control.” Atticus responded colder than he meant, he was concerned for Fennekin and didn’t have the capacity for anything else. He finally reached the Pokémon center and barged through to the front. “Nurse Joy, this trainer’s Espurr freaked out and really hurt my Fennekin. Please will you help her?” He pleaded. It was clear he cared deeply for his Pokémon, the nurse nodded and took the injured fox. Atticus began pacing nervously around the room, filled with fear for his new partner.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"NO!" Sylvia cried. A lump formed in her throat. She rushed towards her Espurr, her eyes beginning to water.
"You know that you're supposed to tell me when your power is building up! Now look what you've done-" She stopped herself, pausing.
"No. This is my fault. I could have made a friend, for once in my life.. and I blew it." A small tear formed in her eye. Happy stared at her, worried.
"Why do I always mess these things up? I'm so stupid..." she whispered.
She sat down on the ground, cross-legged. The tears began to fall, as she berated herself mentally.
Stupid. Useless. Idiotic. I can't even handle my own Pokemon..
Knowing she had to make things right, she pulled her backpack in front of her. She dug in her bag, hoping that the item she needed was still there.
Her hand closed around a small bottle. She pulled it out, and her heart lifted. It was a small purple spray bottle, with a pale blue handle. It was her only Potion, that she'd been saving for an emergency.
This is an emergency.
Her head low, she chased after the boy, eventually tapping him on the shoulder. She couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes, so she closed her eyes and turned her head away.
"I know you probably are really mad at me. I get it, too. I wish I could have gotten you this as soon as Miao attacked.. but you were already gone. So.. please take this, in case your Fennekin ever gets hurt again." She held out the Potion, her gaze still averted. Tears were still forming in her eyes, although she tried to hide it.
"And before you tell me that it's too late. I don't really know how to apologize.. because from personal experience, I know that saying sorry makes people angrier. So please, take it. You probably still hate me though..."

Ty watched as the girl took the time to make amends for her wrong doing. He walked towards the two. "Hey I am sure Fennekin is in good hands. Nurse Joy is a great nurse. She will make sure your pokemon are right as rain when they are returned." Ty turned towards the girl. "I don't see how being sorry would make someone mad. All you need to do is learn from this. That way you grow past your mistakes. Mistakes happen, though Espur might need some tutoring from an experienced psychic pokemon. It would help alot with her being able to control her outbursts."

As Tony was about to say something else to the female trainer, he quickly looked back when he heard what almost seemed like an explosion. "What the hell?" He said as Mawile immediately took up a defensive stance only to see one boy walk toward the Pokemon center with an injured Fennekin in his hands whilst a girl on the battle field appeared to cradle an Espurr in her arms. "This can't be good..." Tony said, he was about to walk over to the girl when he saw her run over to the boy she battled earlier, so he decided to walk over to them and looked back at the lady he bumped into for a brief moment. "I hope you don't me butting in and asking what the hell just happened back there?" Tony asked in a blunt sounding tone.

A lot had happened just in front of his eyes when he came out of the Pokemon Center. Some battle just ended but with a explosion of psychic energy. The person with the Fennekin rushed past him to the Pokemon Center and Ty followed. Soon after, the Espur lady followed them all in but seemed really down. "Wait, was that what happened to us?" He walked a bit away from the Pokemon Center down the street to the left. He sent out Buizel while still walking. Buizel still seemed mad but eventually followed Hitoshi to talk with him. "I don't know if you saw that whole thing happen, but now I realize why your angry. During that battle, I never really helped you, but instead I just gave you commands that you didn't even need to follow to win. I understand your strong and capable of many things, but we need to work together as one mind in order to fight at our best."

Buizel seemed to have Hitoshi's attention, so he continued. "Why I bring this up is because of that battle outside of the Pokemon Center. The Espur didn't communicate, and that's out road block. If we work as one, we won't have to communicate, but rather I would be the second pair of eyes to help you see from a better angle. You know?" Buizel looked at Hitoshi and smiled. "Great! I am glad I understand how you feel. From now on, lets tell each other what's on our minds or something we have to work on, alright? That means you too Chespin." He sent out Chespin and Chespin cheered in agreement. "Well then, let's head to our first gym with our heads held high!" With that, Hitoshi, Buizel and Chespin all went to the entrance of Route 4 to head to Santalune City.

Atticus looked in awe at the girl offering him a potion. He was shocked she had the nerve to talk to him after what had happened. His fist clenched and he was prepared to yell at her, but he then noticed the tears beginning to form in her eyes. He calmed down and loosened up, he knew she was also concerned for Fennekin. “It’s fine, I was just scared for Fennekin. We’re all just starting out, and if you just caught Espurr I guess there’s no way you could know what it’s capable of.” He spoke softly as he gratefully took the potion and gave a reassuring smile. He was, however, growing irritated with the other two boys. Who does Ty think he is accepting the apology for me, nothing even happened to him. And who’s this other guy that just buts into conversations swearing Atticus thought. He decided he would break off from this group as soon as possible, but there was no sense in expressing his anger right now. Nurse joy called him to the counter, he was thrilled to receive a healthy looking Fennekin from the nurse and thanked her dearly. He took his Pokémon and left in a hurry towards Santalune City for his first gym battle, simply nodding in acknowledgment to the other trainers as he left.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
After having her Espurr healed, Sylvia stared at the ground. She still felt guilty, as she knew she was at fault.
"I-I'd better go now," she stuttered. Taking her Pokemon with her, she turned to leave. She wiped away her tears, staring ahead with a determined expression on her face.
"You and I, Miao.. we'll find a way to control that power soon. But until then... no battling against new trainers. I don't want to make the same mistake again.." She smiled sadly.
Miao returned the smile. "Purr."
"Maybe at a Gym, with experienced trainers, but not against people who are just starting out. And please, make sure to tell me if you start to have energy buildup. That way, we can release it safely." No sooner than she had finished speaking then Miao started to wince and cry.
In a rush, Sylvia picked up Miao and rushed out of the Pokecenter, and into an adjacent alley. She placed Miao down, who immediately released another wave of energy like the one from before. A loud rumble could be heard, but no damage was caused, much to Sylvia's relief.

As the small group began to disperse, Tony simply sighed in slight annoyance... but he shouldn't complain; the hurt Fennekin was tended to with a potion... which reminded him that he had to do a checkup at the Pokemon center and resumed to head toward said destination. Once inside, he didn't see anything unusual as he walked up to Nurse Joy. "Hey there, do you think you could check up on my Pokemon? I'm gonna train them and wanna make sure they're healthy enough to do so." Tony requested calmly.

"Of course." Nurse Joy replied. "If you'll kindly give me your Pokemon, I'll do just that." She added and put down a tray, meanwhile Tony looked down at his Mawile. "I'm gonna return you to your Pokeball for now, I'll let you back out when the treatment's done." Tony said as he got out Mawile's Pokeball, Mawile smiled and nodded before she was shot by a red beam and got sucked into it, he placed Mawile's Pokeball on the tray and went to put Bagon's on as well.

"Thank you, I shouldn't take too long." Nurse Joy said as she took the Pokeballs and began to head through a staff only door. Tony on the other hand went to sit at a nearby chair and read one of the newspapers there.

Ty lowered his head. He had just made everyone mad at him. He sighed. He looked towards eevee. "I guess it is just me and you." Ty walked towards the door. He had hoped to make friends along this journey, but it just seemed to not be in the cards for him. He did not pay attention to where he went. He ended up following the guy with the Fennekin.

Hitoshi walked along Route 4 and saw so many flowers along the route. "Huh, this place is really open and the flowers smell great!" Both Buizel and Chespin were enjoying the view along with Hitoshi. He stopped near a huge water fountain to take a quick break and enjoy the view. He pulled off his bag and pulled out some food from both of those bags. "Uh, I thought I had more food in here... did somebody sneak a bite to eat when I was not looking?" Buizel was oddly quiet and not moving. "Alright then, sense Buizel got his fair share already, me and Chespin will have the rest." Buizel was both surprised and angry that he figured it out and used Water Gun, pushing Hitoshi into the fountain. "Gah! Now I am all wet!" Hitoshi got up and sighed. "This is going to be hard to find a way to bond." He took of his sweatshirt to dry it out but had no plan for the rest of his clothes. "Let's head over to the Pokemon Center soon to try to get me dried off." He began to pick up his stuff getting ready to head out.

Atticus made his way to route 4. Once there he spent his time battling trainers and wild Pokémon, gaining good experience for both him and Fennekin. It began to turn dark, and Atticus was a little disheartened that he had spent all day traveling and had still not found a Pokémon to catch. He slowly became aware of a presence behind him. It felt as though it was draining something from him, but not it a bad way. He felt like a weight had been lifted from him, he felt lighter. He turned around quickly to see what it was. A little puppet looking Pokémon was floating right above him, and gave him a little smile and laugh. Atticus pointed his Pokédex at the strange Pokémon and it read, “Shuppet, the Puppet Pokémon. Shuppet is a ghost type. It supposedly grows by absorbing human anger and various other attitudes.” Atticus laughed a little as well, he figured it made sense that the shuppet was following him, after all, he was carrying some anger due to the whole Espurr incident. He waved his hand at the ghost type, “Hi I’m Atticus and this is Fennekin. Thanks for making us feel better!” He chimed happily to the shuppet while giving a smile. Shuppet was delighted, it was not often that it was greeted happily. The Pokémon danced around Atticus, even passing through him, giving Atticus chills. Upon passing through Atticus’s backpack, Shuppet saw a pokeball, hit the button, and was captured. Atticus was thrilled when he realized what happened, and let out his new friend. Together, the three arrived in Santalune city and settled in for the night.

"Excuse me, sir!" Nurse Joy called to Tony as he lowered the newspaper and looked at her. "Thank you for waiting, your Pokemon are fit and ready to go." She added as she placed the Pokeballs on the counter, Tony nodded and got up to go and collect them, he put Bagon's Pokeball in his pocket and let Mawile back out who greeted her trainer with a playful flex. "Thanks." Tony simply replied before he turned to leave. "Alright let's do some last minute training, then we'll call it a day." Tony said to Mawile who responded with a confident nod as they made their way to the flowery paths of Route 4.

As Tony stopped to look at the flowers, he almost zoned out when he saw the daisies, the sight of them seemed oddly nostalgic to him. He snapped back into reality when he heard the sounds of squawking that came from nearby, so he and Mawile went over to see what the noise might have been because he knew the bird Pokemon wouldn't make that much noise without a reason. Tony looked through some bushes to see a group of Murkrows that appeared to chase a rather elusive and frightened Venipede, the latter managed to take out one of them before it got ganged up and pecked repetitively by the rest, Tony's eyes widened. "As if I'm gonna let those birds hurt Murkrows hurt that poor thing." Tony thought to himself as his face turned to a look of slight anger.

"Mawile! Drive the Murkrows off with Fairy wind!" Tony shouted which caught the Murkrows' attention just in time for Mawile to spring into the fray and create a small pink tornado around the Murkrows which flung them in different directions before they flew away, the Venipede slowly opened it's eyes to see Tony and Mawile look down at it. "You okay, little guy?" Tony asked as he began to crouch down and get out an Oran berry just in case, the Venipede slowly walked up to the berry in Tony's hand and immediately took it to eat as if it hadn't eaten in a while. "I'll take that as a yes." Tony said as he began to get up. "Well, hopefully those Murkrows will think twice before coming back." He added as the Venipede looked up at him and attempted to crawl up his leg, Tony raised an eyebrow at the gesture whilst Mawile couldn't help but laugh lightly. "You seem to have potential after how you handled that one Murkrow... you wanna come with us?" Tony asked only for the Venipede to let out a cheerful cry in response.

"Alright then." Tony said as he got out an empty Pokeball and knelt down to lightly tap the Venipede's forehead with it, the spherical capsule opened as the Venipede turned red and got sucked into it, after three light shakes, the ball let out a light ding to announce a successful capture. Tony began to show a small smile and put the Pokeball to his forehead. "Welcome to the team..." Tony said softly before he put the Pokeball in his pocket and looked down at his Mawile who showed a cheerful smile. "Training can wait until tomorrow, let's call it a day." Tony said as he began to make his way toward Santalune city with Mawile close behind.

Once in the city, Tony went over to the nearest hotel and went to rent a room for the night.