• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kala Region Discussion Thread

I messaged her last night and she let me in :)Hello, I'm Fortre and I would be honored to join as well!

Full Name: Maerik "Rik" Nokwiki
Birthday: Feb. 29
Personality: Narrow-minded, tactical, unaware, loud, assertive, protective. Rik thinks like a tactician who gets lost in thought. He tends to focus on the matter at hand, and will lash out with aggressive remarks when someone tries to move on. Can neglect to think of others feelings and occasionally thinks he knows what is best when making group decisions.

Appearance: Dark, well-kempt hair. Peach colored skin, and dark eyes. Dark-blue windbreaker hoodie, with tan chino's. Shoe's are similar to dark-blue converse.

Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname: Bryn
Nature: Rash
Personality: Rashional, adores equality and cares deeply for giving chances. Finds much enjoyment when everyone is having fun together.

Favorite Type(s): Steel, Electric, Grass
Favorite Pokemon: Manectric
Region Of Origin: Johto

Full Name: Rei Himura (Japanese People Generally do not have Middle Names)
Birthday: 02/08/01
Personality: Rei is Extremely Sarcastic, Quick Witted, and Intelligent
Appearance:Red Hair,
Starter Pokemon:Chespin
Nickname:Hedgy
Nature:Brave
Personality:Loyal, Fierce, and Confident, hedgy is Both tough and Adorable

Favorite Type(s):Dark and Fighting
Favorite Pokemon:Lucario,Houndoom, And Greninja
Region Of Origin:Kalos

Full Name: Anatha Yvette Nickels
Birthday: 1/1/??
Personality: Brackish and agressive, can be caring as long as things are going by her terms and has no problem strong-arming things her way
Appearance: Short black hair and tiny gold earrings. She's 5' 8" and wears a black vest with a Diglett t-shirt underneath. She also wears black jeans and a satchel that messily contains all of her items.

Starter Pokemon: I uh...want to negotiate on this. You see, I wanted her to have an aggron, I assure you I won't use it to powergame.
Nickname: Kaiju
Nature: Bold
Personality: Just like his momma! Except with a bit more muscle to back him up.
Favorite Type(s): Steel, Fire, Poison
Favorite Pokemon: Aggron
Region Of Origin: Forttree city

I'm sorry I forgot to ask to join, so here goes
Full Name: Ken Antonio Sanchez
Birthday: 6/10/1998
Personality: Loves to train his Pokemon to their fullest potential. Loves having rivals for friendly competitive battles. He wishes to be the best trainer in the Kala region. He is bold and brave. He is 6'04". If any of his friends ever need help, he'll go out there with no hesitation. Tries to act all tough, but is a total softy inside (He can still be tough if he wanted to).
Favorite Types: Ghost, Dark, and Water
Favorite Pokemon: Gengar
Region of Origin: Laverre City, Kalos

Starter Pokemon: Gastly (With a mysterious stone, I hope that's Ok)
Nickname: Jack
Nature: Mild
Personality: Loves to spook people with his invisibility and the move Scary Face.

PS: I'm sorry I didn't ask to join before I posted something, I hope I can still be a part of the roleplay.

Last edited:
wait... you posted twice without knowing if you were accepted?
Anyways all my posts disappeared with Bryce or whatever so I'm re-posting it

SMRPG64, thanks is for being a good sport with the Bryce kid. I always feel bad when a kid wants to rp and have fun, but get into trouble with the rules. You're the real MVP

Well I'm sorry, I'm new to the Role Play format on Pokecharms, all I was doing before was making Trainer Cards. And I've been enjoying this RP too much not to be a part of it. I hope that Katelyn will forgive me.

I think you will be an alright addition. Did you send her a personal message? You should rp until otherwise told not to. In just happy to see it moving!

Hope I'm not too late hey?

Full Name: Leonine Lafferty
Birthday: 10/31
Personality: Leo's a little bit quiet when you first meet her, and she likes to back up and survey the situation. Still, she has her quirks, and loves to laugh and be laughed at, all in good fun of course. Thinks too much about the past, and is trying to earn a sense of confidence. Sly and sneaky, but still honorable about it. Tries to stick up for herself and others, but often tends to fumble.
Appearance: Blonde hair, streaked with red and orange, and styled like a lion's mane. Often tied back into a short, poofy ponytail.
Starter Pokemon:
Nickname: Turtwig
Nature: Hardy
Personality: acts like a tough guy, and like Leo's own personal bouncer, but he's a softie and a family man at heart

Favorite Type(s): Poison, Fire, and Rock
Favorite Pokemon: Rhydon
Region Of Origin: Sinnoh