• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS kadelylath's Trade Topic

my older bro and i are willing to trade our hearts and souls for a mew. we will put a dialga, snorlax, aerodactyle, and riolu for just ONE mew. ill even throw in a few eevees. like i said heart and soul
EDIT: or a mewtwo

my older bro and i are willing to trade our hearts and souls for a mew. we will put a dialga, snorlax, aerodactyle, and riolu for just ONE mew. ill even throw in a few eevees. like i said heart and soul
EDIT: or a mewtwo

Mew's a bit hard to get,let alone get a trade for.I strongly suggest simply getting an Action replay and making one (hopefully to be as legit in stats as possible)

Or if you have pokemon emerald,you can get yourself the old sea chart and just catch it in a sorta legit way.

im too poor for both those things. lol

Meh...I'll get back to you tomorrow.If noone can get a trade for you i'll make you a giveaway mew based on Wikipedia (level 10 with pound and transform)

For now though i'm just sorta spying around the site,in the middle of somthing i gotta get back to

Well,i can get you the mew,but at the moment i don't think i'll be able to do the trade till somtime between now and the end of the week.My pokemon on firered are nearing max level,and while i wanna migrate them i want to move some to my brothers emerald first for some moves.Since theres a day needed for migrates and i don't know when i'll be able to get the moves off emerald,i can only promise it sometime between then.

Well,i can get you the mew,but at the moment i don't think i'll be able to do the trade till somtime between now and the end of the week.My pokemon on firered are nearing max level,and while i wanna migrate them i want to move some to my brothers emerald first for some moves.Since theres a day needed for migrates and i don't know when i'll be able to get the moves off emerald,i can only promise it sometime between then.
ok. im fine with anytime but what do you want for it?

bold print are most wanted
new list of wanted:
mewtwo
the 3 dogs
the 3 birds
munchlax
rayquaza
darkrai
lugia
ho-oh
arceus
deoxys
Jirachi
regigigas
latias
latios
the regis
Shaymin
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Chikorita

Treeko
Mudkip
Torchic

Porygon
Misdreavus
a female Combee
Phione/Manaphy
Celebi
F.E.A.R rattata

please (for the ones that it is possilbe) make them legit. i will give less for a hacked pokemon then a real.

stand by for a list of pokemon for trade.

list of all pokemon i have for trade:
cresselia
azelf
skorupi
gastly
roselia
slakoth
donphan
tentacruel
pachirisu
cleffa (full cute and 2 cute ribbons)
ponyta