• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what it takes to dislike JB, then call me a hater :p

Oh, and it is CSI Miami, yes.

*sings Bad Romance in head...I want your love and I was want your revenge, you and me could write a Bad Romaaaaance ^o^*

Tenshi Hinanai said:
Kyaaaaah what's with all the terrible hating towards someone you don't even know </3

Whoop dee doo if you don't like him, but if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all D:<

In my opinion, although I have not heard his singing, I feel he's a very lucky guy and I do hope he does well despite all the terribly mean people~ I hope he has the life he wanted, as I hope such things for everyone!

...I think the correct term is 'Haters gonna hate'?

I wholeheartedly agree. It dives me crazy when people claim they 'hate' Justin Bieber, when people say that he should die, etcetera. It's ridiculous. His voice is a little higher than most other boys his age. So what? Dx

***Please note, I am not a fan of Justin Bieber.

Tenshi Hinanai said:
Kyaaaaah what's with all the terrible hating towards someone you don't even know </3

Whoop dee doo if you don't like him, but if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all D:<

Yeah, agreed so much. I mean, to all the people who say that the world would be better off without him, consider this. Suppose you were in his shoes. Suppose you were an okay singer, and you became famous for it. Suddenly, your life's upside down. People don't want to be your friends anymore; they just want to leech off of your fame. People who would otherwise be pretty okay dudes are now saying that the world would be better off if you were dead. Now throw in the typical teenage hormone imbalancing that throws your emotions all out of whack anyway. I'd be surprised if the kid wasn't suicidal already.

Too long, didn't read: what the hell is wrong with you? What did this kid ever do to you? He's not forcing you to listen to his music! It's easy to ignore him! Just don't listen to him! For god's sake, the way you talk, you'd think Bieber was the next Hitler or something. Geez, he's not committing genocide or anything; he's singing. And geez, you don't see him out slandering people he doesn't like.

Yes, yes, serious business and all that, but I can't get why people feel all this rage over a kid who had the bad luck to become successful.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The Blue Avenger said:
Tenshi Hinanai said:

Yeah, agreed so much. I mean, to all the people who say that the world would be better off without him, consider this. Suppose you were in his shoes. Suppose you were an okay singer, and you became famous for it. Suddenly, your life's upside down. People don't want to be your friends anymore; they just want to leech off of your fame. People who would otherwise be pretty okay dudes are now saying that the world would be better off if you were dead. Now throw in the typical teenage hormone imbalancing that throws your emotions all out of whack anyway. I'd be surprised if the kid wasn't suicidal already.

Too long, didn't read: what the hell is wrong with you? What did this kid ever do to you? He's not forcing you to listen to his music! It's easy to ignore him! Just don't listen to him! For god's sake, the way you talk, you'd think Bieber was the next Hitler or something. Geez, he's not committing genocide or anything; he's singing. And geez, you don't see him out slandering people he doesn't like.

Yes, yes, serious business and all that, but I can't get why people feel all this rage over a kid who had the bad luck to become successful.

El likes this post!

Seriously I've been trying to tell people this for ages. Same about Lady Gaga.

They're not hurting you, you don't know them, so just grow the fuck up and get over it like any rational person would. Don't be such a petty, whiny little bitch who probably wouldn't dare say this to the person's face. It's ridiculous.

Tangrow, TBA, El - Well said you guys.

I feel I should say where I stand seeing as previously I didn't make it very clear. I may not like the guy, but if he's been given the opportunity to use his voIce to please others then by golly let him do it. Especially seeing as a lot of people like him, apparently. Yeah I've heard his singing and personally he annoys me, but so what? He enjoys it, others enjoy it, why should I get in the way of that? If I did, it would just be wrong of me.

All you people who hate him having never met him... Just shows the type of person you are really. And whoever said he should commit suicide has CLEARLY not experienced that firsthand, otherwise you wouldn't have said it. Clearly you're far too naïve to realise how serious such a thing is. If he did that, his family, his friends, and his fans (because he is loved by people everywhere far more than he is hated, whether you want to admit it or not)... They would be devastated.

Do not say something like that, Gya... Suicide isn't something to be taken lightly in the sense you just did.

I also agree with Tangrow, TBA, El, LoN, and anyone else who's said something like they have.

I like Justin Bieber's music as much as lots of other singers', I'm not a fan of him but I don't hate him and want him to die. What has he done to you to make you want to say that? I think that most people who say stuff like that are just jealous of him because he's famous, so they make fun of his high voice saying that he's a girl or gay (and what's wrong with being gay?).

In my class I'd say about 70% of them don't like Justin Bieber for one reason or the other (it's a class of all boys by the way), however when 'Baby' was being played once it was those 70% who knew more words to the song than the 30% who didn't mind him. I admit that when I heard a song I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl singing, and it turned out to be Justin Bieber. Even though he has a high singing voice he shouldn't be made fun of, some people like it and if you don't then it has no reason to affect you.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Hoo boy, OK...I don't like Justin Bieber's music. To me, his music is unoriginal and mediocre at best, outright poor if I'm being completely honest. That said, I wouldn't have him cast into the Void just because I don't like his music, after all, I can just do what all the other people who don't like him should do: Listen to something else.

Trust me, contrary to popular belief, doing that does actually work! Justin Bieber can go about his life without having people wishing him a slow, painful death, and the people who don't like him get to listen to music that they do like. Everyone is happy.

...if only it were that easy.

52Crossroads

Formerly Gya
i dont listen to his music. when he comes on the radio, i change the station. but im basically required to listen to all of his fantards. (side job at a music store. ugh. i need a new job.)
and people that make money doing something that just about everyone else does better, in my opinion, dont deserve their next breath. if not that, then he should at least find something that he is good at.
and, if i offended anyone with that suicide comment, i would like to apologize.

So what you're saying is that you make money by working at a music store... and you gripe about the musicians. I think I could do that better than you, because I can tolerate listening to whatever. I also suspect most people could probably swing that job, especially in this economy. There are also thousands of current music store workers who aren't whinging about Bieber right now.

Then you say that people who make money doing what a lot of other people do better don't deserve their next breath.

Hm.

When I see Justin Beiber, I want to punch his face. I'm not sorry for this. I'm sorry I'm not sorry, which is close as you might get. The reason I'm not directly sorry is because this goes beyond instinct. This is my primordial code, it is not my subconscious desire, it is unconscious. For me, the urge to punch his face is simply the function to which my anatomy is specifically suited. Like how bees are integrated into the eco-system so they can cross-polinate flowers, but also their body is designed so that, if needed, they can protect their hive without doubt. That is me, I am a bee, and my whole body is a device specifically optimized for punching his face, and it is only with great focus do I re-purpose this designed for a life of not punching his face. It is not like the scorpion's sting, it is like the scorpion's walking. I am sure Justin Bieber understands, and I only hope that he has the same urge to try to punch me first so I don't feel bad and I also hope that he's would be as terrible at punching as it looks like he is. In truth, it is quite possible, in the infinity of miracles that is creation, that the machination of both of our existences is not that I have been constructed to punch him, but his whole life is an algorithm to create something t o create the perfect punching intent in somebody who only happens to be me. This sounds outrageous, and yet I'm fairly sure that was also the case with the first Frankie Muniz.

None of that is true but BOY GOSH was it fun to write out.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
zodberg said:
None of that is true but BOY GOSH was it fun to write out.

Thanks for wasting the two minutes of my life it took to read that.

Honestly, why bother posting it in the first place?

Gya said:
and people that make money doing something that just about everyone else does better, in my opinion, dont deserve their next breath.

Wow. Nice snobbish attitude you have there. Until you can do better than he does, you're not really in any position to judge now, are you?

Edit:

Since this has literally devolved into "wah wah he should die" and the like, I'm locking it.

If people could handle threads like this maturely, then maybe it could have stayed unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.