• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Justin Bieber

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like Justin Bieber? I admit I do. I voted Yes. Most people say they don't like him, because he's some young Canadian that turned famous. Most people say he didn't go through puberty yet. He did now though, have you heard his voice. So, what do you think?

I don't really care that he's young or Canadian, I'm just not a fan of his music. I actually don't really care much about him since the only time I ever hear anyone discussing him is when they say how much they hate him. Really, he doesn't bother me that much, I would just never listen to his songs because they're awful. I think eventually he'll just die down and I won't even notice or care. He DOES look really childish, but I'm sure he's hit puberty... he's like 16 or something. I will admit I thought he was a girl when I heard a song of his playing. Until it got the 'baby baby baby oooooohohafosdfk' part and I was like "Oh wait this is a Justin Bieber song..." I was surprised he actually sounded that feminine.

ANYWAYS this post is long and repetitive but I'm tired so whatever. Justin Bieber = crappy music, not really attractive to me, but he's never really thrust in my life a lot so I don't care.

It just changed like the last time he was in San Diego. He wen't to Sea World and got kissed by a Beluga Whale. I WISH I WAS THERE! I COULD OF MET HIM!

Hmm, I guess belugas like him.

I don't really. I don't listen to the radio too often (and when I have control, it's on the oldies) so I haven't really heard him. I think I've heard clips of the "Oooh Baby baby baby" and thought, "Who is this chick, this is kinda catchy." but yeaaaah. I didn't understand who this kid on Facebook flair for the longest time, I've never seen him on Disney Channel or anything :/. And I thought it was with a long "I" sound... not like beaver. Good thing he doesn't have buck teeth.

But yeah, I'm no JB fan.

I'm a fan of the group on facebook: "I had a voice like Justin Bieber. Then I turned four."

Nuff said really.

Well, girls like guys that can hang out with them and their friends, right? Well, it's more like he's a super-friend because he sounds just like you :x (aka girls like guys who sound like girls :x)

I think a couple of his songs are really catchy and cute (Baby, baby baby ooooooooooooooh ♥), but I can't call myself a true fan so I voted no in the polls. Too bad there wasn't a "in the middle" choice. It's hilarious that his hair-cut has caused a kind of fad though XD Apparently boys get picked on sometimes if they have that kind of shag.

And I felt kinda bad voting no in the poll because of the h*m* thing <<

T3hAlejandro said:
Most people say they don't like him, because he's some young Canadian that turned famous.
... can't say I've ever heard someone say that's why the don't like him. :x

I don't like him for this simple fact: His music is crap.

Yusss I'm pretty much repeating what Virgil said but stiiiiill. He doesn't sound male. He looks male, of course, but he looks pretty um ... not ugly, but ... unusual, I guess. I don't find him attractive at all. Some of my friends are obsessed with him, but to me, his music is all cheesey, moany stuff. "Baby, baby, baby ooooooooooohhhhffff" sounds like he's having a baby. :x

Also his hair looks plastic D':

Me and some friends talk about "Justin Beaver" then sing "I've got rabies, rabies, rabies~" :}

I care so very little about Bieber, but I have to say that the amount of hate he receives is more than a little disturbing. I mean, he's a kid, and one who's not really getting the chance to have a normal childhood. And people wish him death because he had the misfortune to become popular.

I don't get it.

The Blue Avenger said:
I care so very little about Bieber, but I have to say that the amount of hate he receives is more than a little disturbing. I mean, he's a kid, and one who's not really getting the chance to have a normal childhood. And people wish him death because he had the misfortune to become popular.

I don't get it.

I hate him, but I don't think he deserves death. If a person seriously hates someone that bad (I joke about celebs like that, but I don't mean it), they need some counsling.

I personally don't hate him OR like him, it's childish to hate someone you don't know personally, I'm not a fan of his music because it doesn't appeal to me but to be all honest, I could care less for it. I just find it funny that all these people are hating on him, its really creepy or disturbing, like TBA said. It's disturbing as hell o.o

He knocked into a glass door twice and Daniel Radcliffe thought he was a girl at first. Rofl(razzi)!

...I'm not into the Bieber jokes either. People who think someone's retarded and try to destroy his life because they don't like his music are just plain saaaaaad. I'd say leave the guy alone and listen to Nickleback or other music you like, 'n turn off the radio when you hear him.

I just think they got tired of Miley Cyrus jokes and needed a new victim. I hope this guy has a brighter future though- Miley Cyrus seems to have evolved from a cute actress girl to a slut, guessing by the news I hear about her.

*insert hacking noises here*

I cannot stand listening to his songs. They all repeat the same words over and over again, to no good effect.

I still think this is Canada's backlash for Miley Cyrus.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The Blue Avenger said:

I don't get it.

Yoshimitsu likes this.

i also find him quite annoying when i here him on TV i immediately change the channel for fear of my head exploding

I really don't like her. (OH SNAP, I WENT THERE)

In all seriousness, his music isn't really my cup of tea. It also annoys me that he came to a school near where I live via a radio contest. That sucked because just about every girl I know is a Bieber fan, and they went crazy, so I didn't really hear the end of that until a few months ago.

I didn't understand your poll choices at first, but now I realized-- please don't use "homo" as an insult, that's homophobic and pretty offensive.

Keleri said:
I didn't understand your poll choices at first, but now I realized-- please don't use "homo" as an insult, that's homophobic and pretty offensive.

But most people say that about him. I can't believe I'm the only one who voted YES! I want to change now. Lol'd

I voted no just because he annoys me but i guess he's o.k. I won't listen to his music but i won't send him hate mail or anything I used to despise him and want to punch his face so he hace would be ugly and bieber fever would end but by watching this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56jqb-fWVM ) by my favorite youtube user I changed my perspective.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
T3hCookingGagaAlejandro said:
Keleri said:

But most people say that about him. I can't believe I'm the only one who voted YES! I want to change now. Lol'd

Just because most people says it doesn't mean it's okay for you, or anyone else to. It's offensive and rude, not to mention guaranteed to land you in a lot of trouble.

Edit: I've now edited the poll options to something less offensive.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about... Whatever the hell that thing is.

Oh, yes. I just went there. And I don't give a damn.

His music, blech, his voice, blech, running into glass doors, LOL. And then there's the sexuality thing... I don't judge by sexuality, but by music quailty. I have friends who are Beiber fans, and I put up with them, but if they play his music, I leave the room.

Anyways, I voted no, and I won't go back on it. Anyway, Canada can't be blamed for him. It isn't their fault. I am now done.

@Model P: No, no...Miley Cyrus jokes will never get old >_>

Ever

Btw, Justin Bieber just has a girly voice. And, girls don't like him for his SINGING, no-one does. Except adults who have no taste. They care about how CUTE he is. That's ALL they care about. That's how Kris Allen won American Idol last year, duh!

but Kris Allen is GOOD. It was super close between him and Lambert, who isn't bad either, but nearly every Arkansan(excluding me and a few others) voted Allen, giving him the win.

Justin Bieber...that isn't cute. Not at all. If girls like him because he's cute, they must be lesbian because he loooks like a giiiiiirrrrllllll:
18555_1228587388016_1029000724_30728396_1422696_n.jpg

Hi. Meet Mallorie. She had Justin Bieber's hair cut three weeks before he did. Justin Bieber, and Mallorie, look like the opposite gender :>

Really, I don't like him. The only song I like would be Eenie Meenie, but thats only because of Sean Kingston. Justin sounds like a pre-pubesant girl(and he's supposed to be 16. Bah!). Honestly I think he's gonna go a combined road of Kanye West and Brittainy Spears: Thinking he's all that while playing the girls. Granted Brittainy's back, but he's gonna go soon (if not get a Nickalodean or Disney show, or something on ABC Family.).

I will freaking SUE if JB gets a SHOW >_<

But, I do believe his singing career will fail when his, adult dubbed, "cute, little boy voice" goes all craggy and grown up. Yeah, JB, that's right. You ALREADY have an expiration date.

I didn't vote, because I'm rather indifferent to the lad. I mean, I'm not a fan of his music, it's just not for me.

But it's not like I wish death upon him. I do find it hard to believe that people enjoy his music, though. I'm sure he's just a fad, and will pass within the next few years....

52Crossroads

Formerly Gya
hmm. nice voice. i wonder if it comes in mens sizes...
every song of his that ive heard, i thought it was a girl singing. and i dont hate him personally, just his music.
but the dude seriously needs to come out of the closet now, and get it over with.
(but i hate miley cyrus, or whatever the hell shes going by now, with a passion! she is second only to the jonas brothers! i want to throw them off a very high cliff.. with sharp rocks at the bottom.. and killer whales.. and robotic sea urchins! >c<)

Personally I think i've joined every Bieber hate group on facebook.
And I loved LoN's Bieber comment on the beginning post xD (I had Justin Bieber's voice, then i turned 4 xD)

These are just some of my favourite groups (i wish i'd thought of them)
"Justin Bieber is a weird name for an eight year old girl"
"How do you spell girl? J-U-S-T-I-N B-I-E-B-E-R''
''Puberty won't ever hit Justin Bieber because you should never hit a girl''
''Is that a girl'' ''No its Justin Bieber'' ''Is there a difference''
''Justin Biebers parents wanted a girl. They got one''
''Name: Justin Bieber Occupation: Pubessant 12 year old girl''
''Justin Bieber a little girl trapped inside a little boys body''
''Wow this girl sucks'' ''Actually its Justin Bieber'' ''and yes I concur''
''When Justin Bieber dies there will be one less lonley girl''
''One less lonley girl, yeah when Justin Bieber gets a boyfriend''
''Mom I'm 16 now. Can I have a bra? ... No Justin''
''Justin Bieber should do a cover version of If I were a Boy''
'' STOP CALLING JUSTIN BIEBER A GIRL ... WE DONT WANT HIM IN OUR GENDER''

Well I think that answers the question of whether or not I like Justin bieber i think ... ;)

OMG OMG OMFG! Justin Bieber landed a role, a ROLE, in an episode of CSI! OH HELL NAW! If he makes himself an actor, I will throw away my 74 inch TV. Oh, and maybe if he acts enough, he can pretend he knows how to sing! :D

ProfessorHibiki said:
OMG OMG OMFG! Justin Bieber landed a role, a ROLE, in an episode of CSI! OH HELL NAW! If he makes himself an actor, I will throw away my 74 inch TV. Oh, and maybe if he acts enough, he can pretend he knows how to sing! :D

Which CSI D: its not the new miami ones is it?

Kyaaaaah what's with all the terrible hating towards someone you don't even know </3

Whoop dee doo if you don't like him, but if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all D:<

In my opinion, although I have not heard his singing, I feel he's a very lucky guy and I do hope he does well despite all the terribly mean people~ I hope he has the life he wanted, as I hope such things for everyone!

...I think the correct term is 'Haters gonna hate'?

Status
Not open for further replies.