• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Just RolePlay Ideas

What Idea

• Stuck on the island

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Something Sci Fi

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Something Medieval

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Superhero RP

• Something set in real world

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Horror Story Boo...

• Your idea??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
So I see that General RolePlay is dead. Well I want to revive it. But I don't know what RP would you guys like the most. So I have few ideas and you vote!!!

@MihajloJedi
I wouldn’t say it’s dead. People are still RPing here, even if nobody seems to be making new RPs.

@Killerbunny the god
I’m interested in reading those, but I have not had a chance to get at the first book.
Too bad. You shouldn't join the RP i have in mind if i decide to make it as it will have the same plot just with different characters. It's gonna be an AU

If it's gonna be an AU, then the final book is the only important one. They can be used as guidelines, but you don't have to do the exact same thing.

Also, i would actually keep some characters in the story. Like the Stoll brother's and Clarisse. Maybe Luke too if i can't find a replacement for him. You know what i'm talking about. I just don't want to spoil anything for Renz

Yeah I understand. Though I have noticed that there is one or two books I have not read in the whole series. The local library did not have the full series like I thought it did. Going to have to check those out and on to reading then it has also been a few years since I read the books.