• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Name(1st and last): Nia Jakal
Species: Human
Appearance: A dark-skinned girl with long black hair and dark purple eyes. Nia's physical build is slightly muscular but quite thin and taller than average. She usually wears a coat with some fluff inside and an undershirt along with jeans.
Abilities and Powers: She has razor-sharp claws, has hypersensitivity with seeing, hearing, and smelling, and has elevated speeds.
Personality: She is very tough in some ways but is also nice and can be naive at times. Her hypersensitivity makes her a little sensitive to noises, bright lights, and terrible smelling things but she tries to pull through.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Test
Important Traits: Hypersensitivity makes her a little jumpy.
Crush: None Yet
Other: She is Bisexual. Thunder Quack

So just a fair disclaimer.

Haven't been active for a bit, and given this is my last couple weeks (Finals) I may not be active for a while (Depends on how this week goes). Once the finals are clear so will my schedule but I would just like to make my status known to the rest of you as of now what the situation with Drake & Diane are for the moment.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Heres another character:
Name: Jason River
Species: Demon
Appearance: Jason has dark red, curly hair and silver eyes. He wears a white polo, a red neck tie, and dark gray pan
Abilities and Powers: Super strength and fire.
Personality: Brave, show-off, a leader, and harsh.
Way of Application: Recommendation
Important Traits: He is often none as a bully.
Crush: No one.
Other: N/A

tHuNdEr QuAkE