• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
If anyone is curious, the crest on Allie's head is the Crest of the Fallen. In my headcanon, it is branded on any who are exiled from the Luxien homeland as a permanent mark of shame whenever they use the powers that Luxiens are gifted with. In this case, it is on Allie's forehead - due to her mental issue of lack of control causing her banishment.
Allie is the most recent case of exile, with the next most recent being approximately two centuries ago. The punishment of exile is only given to those who are deemed too powerful or dangerous. Otherwise, it's the death penalty. (Although Allie most likely would have died anyway considering that she just so happened to be transported to right next to a volcano. Raven saved her.)

you know, i realize as I'm writing this how twisted my fanon race is

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She is an undiagnosed example of reileic disorder, a presumed uncurable condition exclusive to her race. It translates to "second soul" in her native language. She is not mentally weak - quite the opposite - but she loses control very easily. Even something simple as an argument can provoke her.
Which is why she is basically a ticking time bomb once the baddies come in.

Oh, I'm not saying that they mentally torture, or harm her, think more of temptations, promises, offers of control, and stability. the only thing that might get twisted is point of view, perception, etc, but that can happen to anyone with proper persuasion, a bit of nudging, and trust....

Not totally sure I can still join this, but the RP says open...
Name(1st and last): Claire James
Species: Human
Appearance: She has short dark brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. She is white and is small, standing at 5'1. Her face is one that seems to constantly pout.
She wears grey rimmed glasses and a grey button-up long-sleave shirt with baggy dark blue jeans. She wears grey tennis shoes and always wears her black backpack and half the time has a pencil tucked behind her ear.
Abilities and Powers: Shapeshifter... can gain abilities from what she turned into.
Personality: Claire is a huge bookworm. She is also very studious. In fact, her scocial life doesn't exist due to her constant studding. She's quiet and tends not to attract attention.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): test
Important Traits: She must understand the biology of whatever she changes into. She cannot transform into inanimate objects.
Crush: N/A
Other: Thunder Quack

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
OK, FINE. I'LL REVEAL BACKSTORY STUFF HERE becauseIcan'tstandkeepingsecrets.
Some time after the clash, news will likely get out about the teens who so valiantly fought. The news will reach Allie's old tormentor, Adelyn.
Adelyn is a Fire Luxien, and currently next in line to join the Imperium Council. She is the ringleader of the event that caused Allie's banishment (yeah, remember that? That was all leading into this.) She believed that Allie was dead. Until now.
Upon realizing that Allie is very much alive - and powerful - she will gather her friends/followers and appear in the school unannounced. She will demand to see Allie, and when she does, she will provoke her into a battle.
She will try to make Allie lose control, to make her classmates see the "real" Allie. Don't forget, these two are some of the highest caliber fighters of their race - and the fight will be a crazy one, to say the least. After an extremely vicious battle, Allie will just barely come out on top. This will cause Allie to accept that this is the way she is, and that's okay.
However, Adelyn doesn't take Allie's victory so well. Out of pure rage, she attacks Allie and all who dare defend her - resorting to incredibly cruel tactics that are outlawed by the Imperium Council. This severely weakens the Ice Luxien. Ideally, Allie's classmates stand up for her, showing Adelyn that Allie is not universally hated, and that she won't be able to turn Allie's friends against her. This causes Adelyn to leave in a huff.

Later in the RP, Allie finds out that Adelyn lost her position as next Council member due to the Council finding out about her use of illegal magic.

I honestly had a good Idea to blend in two character arcs in one. Like during the day Marcel is called out of the school and begins his character arc. He would later sense the conflict in the true brimstone demon lord form that will be announced at a later date. And arrive back just as the conflict with Adelyn begins and thus more to be revealed will be later for Marcel's actions. @EeviumZ Yay or Nay on the idea?

yea pretty much. Nothing ever bad or sinister happens in Nemesis Core, they love puppies, kittens, and cotton candy. And Black Eden agents just want to "help" you! Sign up today!

But joking aside (am I though), interesting to see how everything will play out. Is this dance happening tonight the Winter Dance? And what clash are you referring to?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A'ight, I'mma try and interpret Ani's list. How accurate am I? xD
VIP retrieval list in no particular order=
Edgelord brimstone boy x2 (1 with junk tech.)
space fire kid *wtf and why? got over like 10billion fire shits already*
some girl with lights? --> sounds stupid
some dumb cowboy --> see above
some dumb fox person = why? and see above
big lizards x2 1F 1M
kid who adapts -- why? again we got like a billion
goth chick = edgelord girl version?
ice fairy with mental issues -> manipulate for gain
wind and emo sense girl
angle bitch witch
human wolf thing --> why more stupid animals?"
In order:
Marcel
Porco
Leo
(No idea)
Chris
Sepha
(No idea)
Eli
Raven
Allie
Ariana?
Rowena
Remus

I'm also going to draw the Crest of the Fallen later, just for your guys's information

@EeviumZ
you are very very close
one of them doesn't count since it was the throwaway character in the their intro post. the girl with the light powers at the start that was taken, Dory if anyone remembers lol
Leo's spot is Soul
big lizards x2 1F 1M = Drake and Diane ( know Diane isn't a dragon but remember these are Ani's notes, and written by her so the accuracy is meh since she didn't pay too much attention in their mission briefing)

pretty much every active member in the RP's character is on the list. that was just some notes that Ani attempted to take during their briefing. King has the master list and all the finer details of the mission since they know Ani doesn't really care about all that hence when she goes on mission she usually has another agent assigned with her to sort of keep her in check and to keep the mission in check and completed mostly intact, Ani tends to to see all objectives as "optional" like keeping a VIP alive.....

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mkay, here we go.

(spoilers, although I guess none of you care)

- Both exhibit a girly-girl facade. (at the beginning, of course. they're both insane as hell behind closed doors.)
- Both are highly manipulative. You mentioned that Ani will find great pleasure in taking advantage of Allie's mental issues. Betty (as she is more commonly referred to as) does something similar, just with a very immature character instead.
- Both are relatively young, but with no shortage of power.
- Both are commanded by a higher power or entity (Nemesis Core in Ani's case, Agate Lightvale in Bete's).
- Both have an association with the color pink (vaguely, in Ani's case, I noticed the presence of violet in her color scheme).
- Both have insane regenerative abilities.
- Both have superhuman strength and senses.
- From what is implied, Ani is an enhanced human, so neither are (entirely) human (though they both appear and function like one). One is (from what I can gather) genetically enhanced, and one is a spell created to ensure two races would never live in peace.
- Both have a possession that is much more powerful than it appears. (Technically, if we're counting live entities. Bete's possession is Kumu, the other half of her soul. Ani has the parasol.)
- Both have business in taking others' abilities (Bete in the form of taking the SOULs of monsters and humans, Ani in the form of the "extractions"). Both tend to kill their victims as well.

LMAO WOW!
Can't even say any of this is inaccurate lol

only a few clarification things
can confirm: Ani's colors range from light pink to violet.
Ani is genetically enhanced but also a cesspool of other crap, quite the miracle she is the way she is (But that's not been stated anywhere yet till now)
Not "Extractions" but she accepts "Generous Donations" lol jk.