• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Screenshot_2019-08-17-22-21-53.png

Here it is. This how I see them looking.

True. I would be up to reading it. Also I need to ask what you thought of my info on the Vundal. I am still working on somethings for the race, but I wanted some opinions before I make anything to concrete in the actual RP.

Also I am still enjoying Raven's response for Phoenix on the hug. I thought it was extremely entertaining.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven: How dare you call me entertaining? Are you implying that I am simply comedic relief in this universe?

And yeah, your race looks great. I might write a bio up for Allie/Raven/Ruby's races, because they're a bit more complex than I've explained.

Phoenix: Hello there dark winged girl. What is this Comic relief thing you are speaking of. Is it like some kind of substance that your kind releases?

I would gladly read them if you were to write them up. Also thanks. I wanted to add something different to the RP besides just humans with unusual powers, and half demons who were over used. No offense.

Drake: See, but dragons....those are unique ones. So that makes me more special.

Diane: And more of a standout moron.

Also yeah Diane is now looking for Ruby. Needs to find a roommate and a friend.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris: Y’all thinkin you unique. That’s true. But have any of y’all seen a cowboy in full western clothing and acts like the mother of idk how many children (aka, the other characters) attend a high school? That is the most wack shiz you ever gonna hear, but I love it.

Phoenix walks up to Chris. They were puzzled.
Phoenix: Really you had all these kids? You must be very fertile to have had this many at a young age.
*Phoenix lifts up Chris's left arm and started to examine him.

*Slowly letting down Chris's arm, and sitting them back on the ground, because at one point Phoenix had picked him up and started to look him over.

"Oh. What is this joke you speak of? Is it like your earth tradition of hugs?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Inexplicably, a large avalanche formed inside and did everything in its power to hit Soul. It did not seem to be affected by fire. Allie claimed that she had no responsibility for the incident.

Inside the mind of the Millard siblings.

Drake: A vampire huh? And a cat too? A vampire cat?

Diane: Why do all these students have so many powers! How can I look impressive compared to that!?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(also, you may be wondering why I censor my characters cursing. It's because I personally dislike cursing but I feel like it would be appropriate here. I just can't bring myself to actually type one.)

Meanwhile, in the mind of my OCs:

Allie: I have no idea what I am doing.
Raven: NUKE THE DUCKING WORLD !@#$#%%$#$$
Ruby: I wonder if there's any candy around?

Hey @wintersolstice, I think Chrissy and Allie are waiting for Maya to stop blocking the door by sitting directly against it.

Also LOL, bring Jessie in for the dance being just like. “Hey y’all it’s me I’ve been gone so yeah but hey looks like people have dates now cool I’m gonna be comic relief since the Doggo King obviously needs to get more of dem memes into the rp.”