• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Just Another Day

This is my random Pokemon fic of doom. Please note that it reflects some of my personal anxieties and fears, through Rain's eyes. I may or may not write more. Please tell me your opinions. Many thanks

Hee, hee, a Raichu with a mohawk. That's both cute and cool.

I'm quite curious on how you shall portay Surge. He seems to be very gruff in the games and anime, but maybe he's different to his mentees.

I do hope you continue this. It is intriguing.

Fast.

You skim over a few things a tad - I'd like to see more of this bully, not in any especially detailed way, but perhaps a better reason to dislike the person? At the moment all that stands is that the people of the college are formless, faceless and baseless.

It's kind of like eating a very, very fluffy and light mirngue. Nice, but I'd prefer a muffin...

I prefer to spread my details out. If I continue this, there will be a part where the "bully" is described in better detail while talking to her friends. The whole group of bullies will be described. Surge will play a role quite a bit later. I've already got an idea for his role.. Also, mostly in the next chapter or so, the campus, professors, and what not will be described. =)