• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jurassic World RP : The Hidden Island

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
In a world, which humans have finally found the technology to re-create the dinosaurs and give them DNA which instantly adapts them to the conditions of our world. There is a hidden island, called Isla Vakhali. It is an isolated island, un-findable of any map. A group of special humans have sailed to Isla Vakhali, to see the dinosaurs which were moved to that island. As, we have seen that Owen Grady had trained the raptors well. So, in this island, the dinosaurs are tamable, but are very hard to tame, at the same time.
RULES :
1. Dinosaurs Can Think To Themselves, And Communicate With Other Dinosaurs
2. Mating Is Allowed, But Not Too Mushy
3. No Godmodding
4. Ask Me If You Kill Any Dinosaur
5. Ask Me If You Want To Be A Hybrid
6. Humans Can't Tame Dinosaurs Easily. They Have To Go Through Hard Times, Together
7. Humans Have Kept The Dinosaurs In Captivity, So Dinosaurs Can't Just Go Attacking Humans Easily
8. When There Are Four Dinosaurs. A Storm Will Come, And All The Dinosaurs Will Break Out Of Their Cages
9. Humans Will NOT Kill Any Dinosaurs
10. We Need At Least 4 Humans, Before The Storm

(Dinosaur Character Sheet)
Name :
Appearance :
Human Bonds? :

(Human Character Sheet)
Name :
Appearance :
Dinosaur Bonds? :

*IF YOU WANT TO ASK TO JOIN, THEN ASK AT MY PROFILE*

My Character Sheet :
Name : Zen
Species : Suchomimus (Look At Signature)
Appearance : Has Blue Scales, With Yellow Spots On His Body (Look At Signature)
Human Bonds? : None (Your Human Character Can Bond With Me, Though)
Dislikes : Humans, Narrow Spaces and Storms

RP : Zen The Suchomimus was walking around in his paddock, Humans. They always have to interrupt us, being in our safe haven. He thought as he gritted his teeth at some humans who were looking at him from a window. He then looked at the stream, in his paddock. He found a dead shark in the water. He quickly put his snout in and ate the shark, cold blood, coming out of te shark's dead body. He then was walking around. He then lied down in between some trees. He was sleeping.

D

Deleted member 227971

Name : Azuel
Species : Raptor
Appearance : Aqua with teal stripes and dark amber eyes. On her arms are feathers that make her look like she has wings which are green. The same is on her ankles. Her scales usually let off a glow.
Human Bonds? : None, but she once rescued a cat who had somehow got into the paddock
Dislikes : HUMANS
Other : Was a Lab experiment

Azuel sat in the paddock, bearing her teeth at any human who walked past, before going to sleep under a tree.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen's paddock was right next to Azuel's paddock. There was a large window, which let him see Azuel in her paddock. He grunted to her loudly, "They caught you, too?" He asked to Azuel through the large floor-to-ceiling window. The glass the window was made from was unbreakable. There would be a hallway between the two large floor-to-ceiling windows, for the humans to pass and look at the dinosaurs. All dinosaur's paddocks had large floor to ceiling windows all around. He looked at Azuel. He was 2 meters tall than her, and 6 meters longer than her. Azuel was apparently a tiny dwarf to Zen.

D

Deleted member 227971

(OCC: Azuel is taller than the regular Raptor, so she's 2.2 meters tall)

"Yep. And then they ran hideous tests on me, they pulled of some of my scales and then made me glow!! Plus I was infused with pterodactyl DNA so i can KINDA fly... Also, i'm an omnivore now..." Growled Azuel "And these STUPID HUMANS SEEM TO THINK THAT MEANS THEY CAN FEED ME LEAVES!!!" Azuel snapped a small tree with her jaw in frustration. "I just wish we could be let out, i mean, were not going to eat humans are we?? I've tasted a finger or two while i was in the lab but there not THAT tasty..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah. They've kinda tendered my teeth, but not to the point that I can't kill them. I'd still love some humans, though. So, since you've been infused with a Pteradactyl, then does that mean you can eat any kind of meat? I mean, I saw pteradactyls eating spoiled meat, when I was still in the wild." He explained calmly, "But we should kinda thank them, since they did something that kept us survive. It'll leave us living for a while, I think." He said calmly. He was pointing out to Frog DNA, but he didn't know that since he was a dinosaur.
(Should I just do the storm, already?)

D

Deleted member 227971

(Yeah, I quickly make a human, but we kill him because he grabs a gun and tries to shoot us)
Name : Prof. loinx (Every one calls him Prof. Nutty)
Reason You're In The Island : Worked at Jurassic park
Appearance : Dirty lab coat and T-shirt, green trousers and black shoes. Grey hair and
Dinosaur Bonds? : None, Yet he lost a thumb to Azuel
Dislikes : Dinosaurs that try to eat him
Other: Has a pet Iguana with feathers and wings infused with frog DNA named Ziggy (We Befriend him and "Free" Him)

D

Deleted member 227971

"No, i don't eat spoiled meat unless its only a few days off, but yeah, we should only thank the nice Humans though.." Said Azuel

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(What species of Dinosaur is Ziggy?)
Zen yawned and looked at the sky. The clouds were becoming grey. A Lightning Bolt hit the ground of Zen's paddock. He roared loudly, alarming all the humans. His dinosaur senses came to him. He quickly ran to the large wooden door. He began ramming it with his door. IT WAS CODE RED! All doors were opened. The humans still haven't fixed that, yet. He quickly ran outside the door, and roared loudly. He, somehow, came to Azuel's paddock and broke the large door. He roared loudly, again. It should've taken someone to calm him down.

Name: Prof. Emily Presley
Reason You're In The Island: She use to work at Jurassic world, But was fired due to an accident with a Triceratops, But was rehired after 3 years.
Appearance: She has blond hair in a ponytail and green eyes, She wears black glasses and a white lab coat and brown skinny jeans, She also wears black sneakers.
Dinosaur Bonds?: None yet.
Dislikes: Dogs, Meat, And messy things.
Emily heard the Zen's roar and ran to the location of Zen's paddock. She stopped when she saw Zen outside of his paddock and the broken door of Azuel's paddock. "Oh no.." She said and seemed terrified. She backed away slightly and whimpered a bit while starring at Zen. "C-Calm down, Zen!" She shouted and walked forward trying to get rid of her fear. "How did you even escape?!" She yelled and seemed stressed.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen turned around to see Emily. The only kind scientist that had been taking care of him, and feeding him. He also learned new tricks from her. He looked at her. Surprisingly, he didn't attack her. He finally calmed down, and looked at the two paddocks. He frowned, his carnivore instincts had taken over him, again. He looked at the scientists that were scared. He backed up, a bit, but also gritted his teeth.

D

Deleted member 227971

(Ziggy is a Lab Expetriment, not a dionsaur

Azuel Roared and began hitting other paddocks with her tail, releasing more dinosaurs!! "Finallly, Were free!!" Cried Azuel

Name: Ray.
Species: Microraptor
Appearance: a small dark-blue feathered Microraptor. Most of his body is covered with blue feathers, that are longer in his ankles and wings. Some of these feathers end in black. The only part where he has no feathers is his muzzle and feet. He also has a long tail that ends with light blue feathers.
Human Bonds? : No.
Dislikes: Being alone

Ray was running along a small terrarium. It was very well decorated: three of the four walls were painted with a rainforest, maybe too illuminated; the other, a huge and resistant crystal which separated Ray and the curious humans that liked to watch him. It was kinda tall and wide, ornamented with several trees. It was kinda warm too. But that was not enough for Ray. He was all alone there, and the small Microraptor normally felt kinda anxious. From time to time he used to run along the terrarium, others, climbing trees. others, trying to "fly" from tree to tree. Despite the fact that he was well-fed, his behaviour was kinda erratic, always trying to hide from humans. He didn't like to be observed.

When the Code Red started, Ray was sleeping. He immediately woke up, confused. At first, he tried to run again through the terrarium, though this time started to crash against the glass. "Hey! What's happening!?" He shouted though he thought that nobody could hear him.
"What's going on!? I'm getting nervous!" He continued shouting. He continued hurtling the crystal, but nothing happened. He was too small, or maybe the crystal was too resistant, but it was still intact.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen saw Ray, trying to get out. He snarled and with a swift head bong from Zen. The glass was broken, and Ray was free. He began communicating with him, "We're free. But there's one problem." He looked at the scientists which readied their guns. He backed up a little and gritted his teeth.

Ray separated from the crystal as the Suchomimus approached his terrarium. He closed his eyes when the other dinosaur broke the crystal. When he listened to him, he immediately went out his own little jail and started to climb up to his head. Since he was so small and light, he hoped that the Suchomimus wouldn't mind. "Oh, I wouldn't mind have one of those." He said, disappointed. "Is there any other exit? I mean... Now that I am out of that jail, I could easily travel through those "ventilation... However-the-humans-call-it", but I'd like to help you too... Can you roar for distracting them and ram them?" He said, trying to sound convincing.

Emily sighed and looked at the other scientist's. "I thought you guys were professional, You don't kill escaping dinosaurs!" She said. "Instead, You tranquilize them." She said with a smile and brought out a pistol with no bullets but darts. "Sorry pals but you can't be destroying everything and scaring the quests." She said and looked down with disappointment. "This is just work." She said and shot Zen at his forehead. Then quickly shot Ray at the process. She reloaded her gun with darts and looked at the other scientist's. "There, Now we need to tranquilize the others that escaped!" She said and looked at Zen and Ray again. "Sweet dreams." She said with a smile and ran to other paddocks.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen roared loudly at Emily's face directly, before he fell asleep. He opened his eyes to glance at her. He could've eaten her, right away, but...he spared her.....And then she tranquilized him. Zen wasn't going to spare her, again. Not anymore. He closed his eyes, and instantly fell unconscious.

D

Deleted member 227971

"ZEN!! ZEN RAY WAKE UP!!!" Shouted Azuel "Quick! come with me!! I know a good hiding place!!"

Ray showed a menacing pose, still on the head of Zen. "I don't trust you!" He roared, though the humans could not understand him. His small roaring was nothing compared to the one from Zen, but was immediately interrupted by the dart that the scientist threw to the Suchomimus. The small Microraptor slowly approached to the dart and tried to bite it curiously. "What's this?" He asked for himself as he tried to chew it, but he immediately was shot with another one of those. Ray fell from the head of Zen and immediately heard Azuel. He didn't meet that raptor, but he quickly decided to trust her. He slowly approached her, but zigzagging, in a very erratic way. "I a.......AAaamm.... Cooom...mi..." He tried to say, but, immediately fell asleep.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen was unconscious. He was dreaming about how the humans captured him. They had killed his parents, and stole him away. They had treated him badly. They thought he was 'dangerous' It wasn't his fault, they had inserted some Mosasaur DNA into him, though. He remembered the pain, he felt while captivated, and how they just darted him, and had been readying their guns. The anger, he had felt, was so big, that he had woke up. He immediately looked at Emily, and stood in front of her. He roared loudly, making everyone hear him, and all scientists ran away. He then followed Azuel, as he put Ray on his head.

Ray shivered something from time to time. He couldn't say exactly if it was because he was feeling cold or because he was having a nightmare. From time to time, he said something in his dreams. "No... I don't want to come back there." or "I hate those looks" where some of his most frequent sentences. But, on the other hand, he was feeling comfier. He didn't sleep good for days, and that dart really helped him. But he was feeling quite tired: he was way too small for such a big dose of narcotics. He was going to stay asleep for a long, long time.

"Well now, Your just messing with physics." She said then panicked. I really don't want to put pressure on Zen's body with another dart, But we need to take risks sometimes. She thought and chased after Zen. "Zen! Stop running!" She shouted with worry. She then stopped to catch her breath from running so much. "Those dinosaurs are fast." She sighed and kept breathing heavily. She then brought out a radio and spoke. "The first group of dinosaurs we tranquilized have escaped, I repeat, The first group of dinosaurs we tranquilized have escaped." She said close to the radio and paused it. She then looked around and rubbed her eyes. "I'm too tired for this.." She groaned to herself but continued chasing the trail of where Zen, Azuel, And Ray have ran off to.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zen looked behind him. He looked at Emily and pushed hr away, with his snout, making her fall. The pistol fell out. Zen looked at it, and put it in his mouth, and immediately threw it away, into the sky. He looked at Emily, straight on. He grunted to her face. He then walked away, with Ray still asleep on his forehead. He ran off, again. Soon, Zen, Azuel and Ray, were at a strange jungle, with a stream, "Is this the 'Creatacious Cruise' The humans are talking about? I heard that they were going to place me in it, soon." He communicated to Azuel, since Ray was still asleep, "Anyhow, where's this 'hiding spot'?" He asked curiously.

Ray managed to open his eyes for a moment. Not too much, but enough to, more or less, know where he was. Most of the time, still, was with his eyes closed. Yet still, he could hear what was happening around him. He had heard enough to know that the Suchomimus that freed him before was called Zen and that the humans were searching for all of them. "Zen... Are we in that... Safe Zone?" He managed to say as he tried to get up, but he immediately fell again. "I guess I... *yawn*... Am still too... Ti...red." He managed to say, closing his eyes again.