• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Jurassic World: Return to Isla Sorna

Is this a good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
'Sup

I know what you're thinking.

"Oh, it's Flashpoint, He's never made a successful RP in his life, and probably never will"

I know I'm not exactly the best at making RPs but I feel really good about this one.

I got really hyped about the Jurassic World trailer. So I decided to make an RP.

I should probably talk about the plot now...

So basically, Chris Pratt and that other lady rescue all the dinosaurs from Isla Nublar before it blows up! But they needed a place to keep the dinosaurs, because Jurassic Park 2 taught us that you can't take dinosaurs to the mainland. So, they turn to Isla Sorna, the setting of Jurassic Park 2 and 3. Clair puts the dinosaurs there so they can be safe. But, InGen wants to send the dinosaurs to another Island, so they can be trained for WAR!

Since Isla Sorna was used to raise up Dinosaurs for park usage, there's going to be tons of new Dinosaurs.

I probably butcher the spelling of the Dinosaurs...

Tyrannosaurus Rex (1 allowed)
Triceratops (2 allowed)
Stegasaurus (2 allowed)
Ankylosaurus (2 allowed)
Velociraptor (6 allowed)
Pteranodon (4 allowed)
Parasauropholus (4 allowed)

Mosasaurus (1 allowed)
Dimorphadon (6 allowed)
Gallimimus (8 allowed)
Apatasaurus (2 allowed)
Pachycephalosaurus (2 Allowed)
Baryonyx (2 allowed)
Carnataurus (2 allowed)
Spinosaurus (1 allowed)

Utahraptor - A larger, slower, and deadlier Raptor typically weighs about 2,200 Pounds. 17- 23 feet long. Travel in groups of 2-3. Carnivore, attacks when hungry, unless it's threatened
Indoraptor- Smaller Indominus Rex. Unknown weight, slightly bigger than Velociraptor, but smaller than a Utahraptor. Travel in trios. Carnivore, kills for sport
Allosaurus - A Medium sized theropod. Average length is 28 feet. Usually travel alone or in rare cases, groups of 2-3. Carnivore, attacks when hungry, unless threatened.
Quetzalcoatalus - a large Pterodactyl. Usually walks around but can fly. wingspan 36 feet. weighs 500 pounds. travels in groups 1-2. Mainly eats fish, but can attack other animals. Attacks when threatened.
More to be introduced later.

Hybrid Dinosaurs are allowed.

Each person can have two dinosaurs and one main human character. Your welcome to have more humans to only be used as dinosaur food. :)

Your character is apart of team InGen sent to Isla Sorna to extract dinosaurs, but things are going to go south quickly.

Rules:
1. Don't be Jerk
2. Don't Godmod
3. No- Onliners
4. Romance, Violence, and swearing are allowed
5. Have fun.

Human Bio
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Reason for being on the island:
Other:

Dino Bio:.
Species:
Nickname:
Rank in pack: Alpha, Beta or nothing at all.

On the Island, the seven major predators will be battling for dominance. Spinosaur, T-Rex, I-rex(Which I will exclusively be in control,the I-Raptor pack , Velociraptor pack, and the Utahraptor pack.

Have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

I'll have three dinosaurs, because I rebel against my own rules

Species: Indominus Rex
Nickname: Indi

Species: Utahraptor
Nickname: Kirk, after the person who discovered the first Utahraptor
Appearance: Looks like a larger version of Blue, but without the blue stripe, and skin is lighter blue color instead of green
rank in Pack: Alpha

Species: I-Raptor
Nickname: Isabelle Gender: female
Rank in pack: Beta

Last edited:
For the moment, I will only add the 2 dinosaurs, and, depending on the people joining it, I will add a human character.

Species: Velociraptor.
Nickname: Terrak.
Appearance: Grey scales and bright yellow eyes. He has several scars on his body, though the more most noticeable one is the one that goes across his left eye.
Rank in pack: Alpha.

Species: Mosasaurus
Nickname: Abyss
Appearance: Just a normal Mosasaurus
Rank in pack: Nothing.