• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jurassic Elm Discussion

So do i. I didn't even realize i would be the most powerful one while picking the Spino xD

I think anyone who messes with Isak is pretty much screwed. Not only could he give you a long and painful death (Deinonychus eats it prey alive, like i said, the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park/World are actually Deinonychus and Alan Grant explained that in the beginning of the first movie)
I propose a peace treaty, don't want to die in the first dinosaur RP I'm in just yet

Hah! You think i would give my ex-wife a chance to survive!? (Everyone else who doesn't understand, this is an inside joke xD)

No way!

(I agree to a peace treaty. I don't really care much for killing other OC's. Well... atleast not with my antiheroes)

So this reminds me a lot of Ark, a game that I have been wanting to play forever now. I would love to join if I am still able to. Though I do have a question could I have my character have something that is more along the lines of a Saber Tooth cat or a dire wolf as their rider?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yes, I found it. My as yet unknown desires for a Dinosaur related RP is here. Hmm... Should we be accurate with the Dinosaurs? I personally enjoy seeing accurate dinosaurs, like correct names, proportions, feathers, etc., seeing some inaccuracies in the previous posts worries me, is this supposed to be accurate or just for fun?

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Jeremy Hale
Appearance: Jeremy wears a grey sweatshirt, though it is very light and suited for late Spring. He also sports blue jeans and brown shoes meant for long hikes.
Physical Appearance: Jeremy has light brown hair and light aquamarine coloured eyes. He has a slightly tall physique, though looks like he was in a dumpster for a day due to his recovery from being dehydrated.
Personality: As an optimist, Jeremy tries to look at the best parts of life and make them better. He likes to be organised, and tries to take a hike once every day. Of course, no one in this world is pure, so Jeremy has his flaws, too. He can get selfish at times, and always feels worried about something or the other.
Primary Dino(tamed rider): Deinocheirus mirificus (M) (Radius, coming from a bone in a human’s arm. It is also referencing this dinosaur’s name origin: Magnificently Terrible Hand.)
Secondary Dino(tamed rider): Efraasia minor (F) (Noria, coming from the Norian Era in the Triassic Period)
Crafted weapon: Knife, though it is pretty dull.
Weapon Skills: I mean, there are kitchen knives.
Career: None currently, though aspires to be a Palaeobiologist.
Siblings: Laura Hale (25, F)
Crush: Jasmine Piper (19, F)
Other: Jurassic

Last edited:
Here are my characters. Thought it might be fun to have more then one as I can see a lot of potential with the two characters. I will finish them a little bit as I am a bit busy.
Name: Ryder Carmichael
Appearance: Ryder has a bit of a rocker type of feel to him. He tends to wear a choker around his neck. For shirts he tends to go with v necked tees, or sweaters. He tends to wear a pink jacket over a black v necked tee. For pants he wears a pair of galaxy print leggings tucked into a pair of black combat boots.
Physical Appearance: Ryder has long white hair, that he ties into a braid. He is very pale and can not really tan at all. Ryder has a slim and toned build from a lot of swimming and running. He stands around 5'10. On his left arm he has a tattoo sleeve that features a moon on shoulder with water color night that fades into three paws with spaces for names on them, the paws are done in oranges and reds, that fades into blues as the forest scene as it moves further down his arm. His fingernails are painted black.
02-10-20_7-02-29 AM.png
02-10-20_7-02-37 AM.png
These pictures are made by me using the Sims 4.
Personality: Ryder is very calm, and tends to keep to himself. A lot of the times he can be very crafty when it comes to things that needs to get done. Ryder tends to be very kind to the point that he will be very self destructive when he wants to please someone. Though he tose have a side of him where he can be a bit of prankster.
Campanian: Salam a black cat with blue eyes.
Primary Dino(tamed rider): A Saber Tooth tiger named Doom Kitten. She is almost white in color with light blue eyes.
Secondary Dino(tamed rider): Therizinosaur named Maxie.
Crafted weapon: Crossbow
Weapon Skills: He has a lot of training with bows and arrows in the past. He has also done a lot of staff training when he was into marshal arts.
Career: Music Student and professional cosplayer.
Siblings: Raven (Twin Sister)
Crush:
Other:
Name: Raven Carmichael
Appearance: Raven tends to wear a black leather jacket over a green tanktop. She tends to pair this with a pair of black skinny jeans that have since been ripped in places. On her feet she wears a pair of black hiking boots.
Physical Appearance: Raven is a very beautiful girl. She is pale with a yellow skin tint, and has a slim but toned build. She has long black hair that she pulls up into a ponytail. Her eyes are green witg very long eyelashes that accentuate her eyes.
02-10-20_7-02-48 AM.png
02-10-20_7-02-53 AM.png
These were made by me, using the Sims 4.
Personality: Raven is very protective of her friends she tends to protect others when she can. Most of the time she spends time outside in the woods and never leaves without her trusty knife in her boot.
Primary Dino(tamed rider): A snow white female Dire Wolf named Frost.
Secondary Dino(tamed rider): Her secondary dino is a large female T-Rex named Dusty because of the color.
Crafted weapon: She has since crafted two daggers out of wood and bone. She has also made a large sword like katana.
Weapon Skills: Raven has a lot of sword training as she loved to create weapons with her grandfather who was a blacksmith.
Career: Blacksmith's assistant, and tech student.
Siblings: Ryder (Twin brother)
Crush:
Other: Jurassic

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a recap. Atleast tell me if you can't give a recap
I can try I suppose. Almost all the characters met and DevVoid's character made his way to a mountain. His Tyrannosaurus roared to show the others where to go. My character is alone in the jungle and is heading towards the mountain after taming his Carnotaurus and Baryonyx to have a vantage point, think that's it