1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Junichi Masuda Comments On Ruby & Sapphire Remakes

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Since the release of Pokémon Black & White earlier this year in the UK fans of the series have set their sights on talking about which games could see an announcement next. Along with the fan titled third fifth gen game Pokémon Grey, a lot of talk has been on Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire remakes.

Read More

MandyLandy62 likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Oct 13, 2011.

1. precita
      precita
      Re: Junichi Masuda Comments On Ruby & Sapphire Remakes

I wouldn't be surprised if work on an R/S remake started the moment HGSS were completed. This is almost semi-confirmation, they'll probably announce it fully in a few months.
    2. Dark Soul
      Dark Soul

I cried a bit when I read this. xD

I'm fully aware that this is nowhere near a confirmation on the possible remakes, but I'm very much relieved to see that there is some level enthiousiasm among the creators of the franchise. Finger crossed for more good news in the future!
    3. Linkachu
      Linkachu

I'm not going to read too much into his comment, but it is interesting. Certainly better than hearing an outright no. I guess we'll see what's to come. =D
    4. Stark
      Stark

This is very promising, if not slightly inevitable :)
    5. Demelza
      Demelza

It is really promising but it does point out the fact the games can't be currently in the works. Which means the next time we get will be Grey for sure then six gen games and then the remakes probably.
    6. Bowcaster
      Bowcaster

Well as Kyogre is one of the best legendary Pokémon to exist, can't deny I'd love to see this - especially on the 3DS!
    7. Psycho Monkey
      Psycho Monkey

This is so awesome! :'D

I love Hoenn so getting the chance to go back and play the region or the story of R/S again is an amazing prospect. Yet another reason to buy a 3DS.
    8. Swampert27
      Swampert27

That is so great... Hope it comes out so Mudkip and I can reunite!