• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

June Legendary Distribution Begins Friday

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

The latest in the long running legendary distribution events begins on Friday. This event gives Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on a special Shiny Zygarde in their copy of Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.

To get your hands on this Pokémon you'll first have to obtain a code from your local GameStop or EB Games store (In North America), meanwhile European and Australian fans will just have to download it over the Nintendo Network.

The event runs from the 1st of June until the 22nd in America, meanwhile the event begins on the 1st and ends on the 24th in Europe and Australia. The details of the Zygarde are as follows:

Shiny Zygarde.png
Zygarde
[type=dragon][/type]/[type=ground][/type]
Level: 60, 100 (Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)
Nature: Any
Hold Item: None, Gold Bottle Cap (Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)
Moves:
(Sun/Moon)
-Land's Wrath
-Glare
-Safeguard
-Dragon Breath

(Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)
-Thousand Arrows
-Outrage
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Toothpaste snek!!! I wish it was just an online distribution here in North America though _(:'3」∠)_
I 100% agree with you. The GameStop near my house isn't too far out of the way, but I would much rather download Pokemon at my leisure at home then actually make the time to go out.

im not happy with this event pokemon being gamestop exclusive because the nearest is a city away for me and im still sad for not getting marshadow and my alola dex is 301 out of 302 pokemon i have caught.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
My dad took me to GameStop to buy something..and he knew a dude that works there. so...I got the xernious & Zygarde
but I got 2 cards of each.. and now I am crying because I can't use the 2 other cards and no one in my family plays pokemon Sun and Moon but me... R.I.P Xernious & Zygarde 2.0