• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey Through the Suburbs!!

Welcome to the suburbs!
In this rp, you will quest to save the neighborhood from an unspeakable evil by using the powers of everyday objects as weapons, and finally, using the power of your sauce God.
Now go, and save your neighbors from the power that lurks within the depths of the Suburb.
Rp Discussion Link:https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-through-the-suburbs.18472/#post-561713
Real Rp:​
In An age long forgotten, legends speak of a group of heroes. Some called them the Unmoving Heroes. To others they are known simply as the Horrible Examplars. But to most, they are known as....
"Couch Warriors! This is our 15th meeting in the Couch Warriors Appreciation Society! Let's go over the Munites from the last meeting. 1:We went over the Munites from the last meeting. 2:We decided on where to put the new Wool-Fabric Couch, right next to the built-in stereo. 3:We talked about issues raised at the Neighborhood Cookout." Said a Swampert named Jet at the podium, who seemed to be the leader. "Okay, today we'll go over the issues that I found. Apparently, Supermarkets all over are getting bought out, and we have no idea why. This is very troubling, as that is our main Food Hoard." He said, slamming one of his fists on the podium.​

Fae's eyes widen as she screams.

"NOOOOO!! My gum! I can't get anymore gum if there's no supermarket! This is a emergency situation!" She spoke loudly in panic. Although for a different reason because for her gum is more important than everyday food.

A small Monferno gasped as she fixated her orbs on the Swampert. "So... that means no potato chips?!" she folded her arms, cocking her head lightly, barely recalling the mutinies from the 14th meeting. Chips were important. "We have to do something."

"Yes, both chips and gum are some of the things us people would lose, so I say we investigate this Supermarket Shutdown Scam." Said Jet, slamming his fist again.
"Okay. We all should know what Couch Warrior branch we're from. This will determine what we bring for the investigation. I'm part of the Ketchupateirs." He said, bowing.
"This means I'll bring my steel-handled broom I used to clean up the place after we ate lunch at the last meeting." He said.
"Okay, everyone, name your Branch and Weapon." He said.

"I'm the soysaucer. I don't know any relation between soysauce and rubber ball. But I will use my trusty rubber balls as weapon!" Fae said without turn down her volume.

“Nooooooooo!” A Lucario yelled from the corner of the room. He used his Extreme Speed to rush up to Jet. “It can’t be true! It can’t be,” he cried, tears rushing down. “My sweet, sweet chocolate bars, gone!” He cried, curled up on the floor, sobbing, and rolling around, acting like a Drama Queen. “It’s not fair, it’s not fair!” He yelled, throwing a temper-tantrum, throwing his arms every which way.

Kenna crossed her arms. "Caramelizer, and I'll use my fork to do...well, something," she said. The Supermarket was a pretty big deal, since that was not only where food and other items were purchased, but also because Kenna had struck up friendships with a few people working there and didn't want her friends out of work.

"Mayoneers," which is the best branch, Sae remarked silently to herself. "So I'll be bringing my trusty silver spoon; which I can use to grab mayo from a jar and fling it at someone. A very lethal weapon."

"Szechuan Sauceteers," the Lucario yelled, getting back up. "And with my trusty wooden roller, I will flatten anyone in my way! Let's do this," he yelled, waving his roller in the air, acting like an complete child, despite being older then some members. He swung his roller at the table and a bean bag, leaving a dent in the table and the bean bag absorbing the blow, he continued to run around before falling on to a bean bag out of tiredness.

"Horseradishers! Although all the other sauces are great too, the horseradish is the most homely, most horseradish-like sauce! I would even take off my scarf to get some horseradish!" Jace the Grovyle was slamming his fist on the table, with each word 'horseradish' pronounced, acting a bit like Jet. "And Lucario lying on the bean bag has a great, beautiful, trusty wooden roller! And no one can deny that!" Jace stood up.