• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey Through the Pokemon World

GackGack27

Previously JC499
This rp will be like a Pokemon game where you travel through all 7 current regions.

First let me start by saying NO Fakemon. We will start in the Kanto region, everyone will select a starter, it can be from any current generation, however only one of each starter will be given out. In each region you can only catch the Pokemon available in that generation (excluding Alolan forms) or one previous to that. Some examples are: You cannot catch a Mareep in Kanto, but you can in any other region. You can catch a Dratini in any generation since that is in the first generation. The only exception to this would be a special event which I will do. A Pokemon can only learn any TMs from the game of which generation you are in. For example Meowth can learn BubbleBeam in Kanto but not in any other region since it can only learn that TM in Red/Blue, but if you don't replace the TM, this can stay with the Pokemon for all the generations. For example you can have a Persian in Sinnoh with BubbleBeam learned in Kanto. No legendaries unless I approve, no megas until the gen. 6 region. I don't mind swearing or mild romance/violence, nothing too extreme though. I think that covers all the rules, I will update if I think of any others.

Character Bios:
Name:
Appearance:
Starter:
Starter's name (optional):

Mine:
Name: Jack
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Always wears green T-shirt and tan shorts
Starter: Meowth (Only I can have an untraditional starter since I am the creator)

Oh. How nice. You started a new one to clear up the confusion. Now I can join without any questions. Time to join! for the third time

Name: Azure
Appearance: Blond hair, dark purple eyes, outfit depends on circumstances (I will say what everything looks like through the course of the rp, but he likes wearing purple)
Starter: Cyndaquil
Starter’s name: Chakky