• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Kalos

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle was casually walking back with Solar the Larvesta in his arms and Psych the Espurr floating beside them. He was walking back to the Gym when he heard his name. Turning and circling around, he tried to find whoever was calling his name. 'Must be my imagination....' Kyle thought to himself. On his way through the flower fields, he saw Brandon and gave a wave to him. "Hey Brandon!" Kyle said. "Yeah, I caught Solar here, my Larvesta." Kyle claimed cheerily. "And you have a Ralts on your team now?"

Suddenly Kyle heard his name again. But this time it seems different. It is as if someone was actually calling him, but he wasn't quite sure. "Hey Brandon......Do you here that? Or is it just me?" Kyle questioned. "It's like someone is calling for something....."

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
"Hear what?" Brandon quickly responded, and picked Ralts up, who was alerted by sounds of distress. "Oh, this is Lucy." he said as the Ralts struggled to get free. Lucy managed to jump out and swing onto the bag Brandon was carrying, and pressed the button on the pokeball which released Jacob.

John was breathing heavily. When his foot slipped. John screamed for his last seconds of life. He then started punching and slapping wingulls that were attacking him. He was wounded badly from the wingulls.

Marcy had finished talking with Micah, when all of a sudden...John was being attacked by a flock of Wingull! Wingulls!? What are they doing this close to the city? Marcy thought to herself, but she had to act fast. She found a random parachute near a door, and took it. She put it on, and jumped right of the building. Black*Star was freaking out, but Marcy stayed calm. She pulled the string, but the parachute wouldn't open up, so Marcy had to come up with another plan. "Black*Star! Shoot your Frubbles at the ground, and throw as much as you can!" Marcy exclaimed. Black*Star looked confused, but he did as he was told. The Frubbles were enough for Marcy to land safely, but Black*Star couldn't make enough for himself. Marcy noticed this and before they fell, she was able to catch Black*Star, but because of this she was extremely injured. Marcy was grunting, but she stood up, and exclaimed, "Black*Star! Use your Frubbles and trap those Wingulls!" Black*Star did so, and the Wingulls were trapped on the building. Marcy walked up to John, and said, "Are you OK?" But as she said this, she passed out.

John got up with his face and arms covered in blood. He watched Marcy pass out he ran over to her worried even though it hurt to walk. He checked her heart beat it's was to hight so he carryed her to a hospital. John felt blazing with guilt he felt like he somehow killed the only person that understands him. He was sitting in the hospital. He called all the others telling them what happened. He realized he forgot zack. Zack came rushing through the door carrying a charmander who john through a poke ball at and caught. He healed Zack and the charmander. Still worrying about Marcy he looked at Black*Star who looked scared.

Lily realised she was alone, so she rushed down the stairs and put into the city. Looking around, she spotted Kyle and Micah, so she decided to go to them. Lily then gasped, Where was Riolu?! She'd been completely alone up there and Riolu had dissapeared. She then spotted him and laughed, he looked like he was have a staring competition with Psych. Lily marched on over there and pointed her finger at Riolu, "Ahem! You can't just run off like that, a little Riolu like you would easily get lost in the big city!" She said.

Riolu was not happy, in fact he was mad. He didn't like being called sweetie or cutie, but the one thing he couldn't stand was little.

Black*Star couldn't help but feel like this was all his fault, that if he could've made more frubbles, Marcy wouldn't have wanted to rescue him.

Marcy woke up, and she felt awful. She woke up to see that she was in a hospital room, and there was a cast on her leg. She tried picking herself up, but it hurt too much. A nurse came in, and said, "Ah, you're awake. This little rascal has been waiting to see you. You can come in." And coming inside of the door came Black*Star. Black*Star came running and leaped onto Marcy, crying tears of joy. Marcy was so glad that Black*Star was alright, that she started crying with him. "I'm so glad you're ok," Marcy said to Black*Star.

The nurse went to the waiting room in which John was staying in, and said to him, "If you would like to visit her, now would be the time."

John went into the room Marcy was in. Heh seems like you fell pretty bad" John Said to Marcy. You know I should be dead but you refused to let that happen" John said feeling thankful . John had a tear fall. Just I wish you wouldn't have risked your life just to save another." John Said. John got a weird feeling one he couldn't explain when he was looking at Marcy. You know if it wasn't for my foolishness you wouldn't be in this situation" John Said to Marcy. John was crying now of guilt. But he soon stopped and decided to sit in the room with Marcy.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle was worried if he was hallucinating or not. Was he alright? Is he imagining things? Kyle's thoughts broke when Lily came running over to scold Riolu. Apparently Riolu came along with Psych and Kyle hadn't even noticed him. 'He is quite small.' Thought the blonde.

Suddenly he got a text from John. 'How did he get my number? Oh well.' Kyle thought. Opening his phone, he read a text that Marcy is hurt and in he hospital. He couldn't help but think to himself: 'We just started our journey and someone is hurt already?'

"Brandon! Lily! We've got to get to the hospital now!" Kyle claimed. Returning Solar to his Pokeball and Psych the his side again, the began running towards the hospital.

Nautilus

Brandon, Jacob, and Lucy rushed behind them as they went to the hospital. "Why are we heading to the hospital? Did someone get hurt?" he said as they ran. Brandon noticed Lucy and Jacob getting behind, so he returned them to their respective balls. "Where even is the hospital in Luminose City?" he asked Kyle and Lily.

Marcy smiled, and said quitely, "Hahaha, yeah, I did fall pretty bad." But Marcy's smile faded away, because John was crying and being guilty. As Marcy was listening to John, she gritted her teeth, and exclaimed, "John, stop blaming yourself!" Marcy waited for John to get quiet, and she said, "You're not a fool! You didn't ask for those Wingulls to attack you! I jumped off that building to help you! I didn't care if I injured myself, I just had to help a friend out!" Marcy took in some heavy breaths, and calmed herself down. She then said, "I'm sorry for yelling, but I want you to know that it's not your fault."

Last edited:
Heh guess your right I caught a New Pokémon too" John said . John threw his pokeball. A charmander popped out of it. Meet Henery" John said. Henery sat on the ground and played with his tail. I think he was a starter back at my region I think he looks intimidating" John said this while Zack was digging through his bag which was on the ground. He pulled out a bag full of chips. Zack started eating chips.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Micah walked over to Marcy. Micah was shocked to see John with blood on it.

"I'll just assume everything is okay...." Micah said quietly. Fenniken was at Micah's side at Flabébé was hovering over Micah's head. They both had concerned looks on their faces. Micah's face was emotionless.

John saw Micha come in he was glad to see him. John was still sitting on a seat. Hey Marcy are you hungry i'll go get you something Zacks getting hungry any way" John Asked Marcy. Zack grinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcy noticed Micah, and said, "Sup, how's it going? I'm so glad you came to vist." Marcy layed her head down on her pillow.

John had asked Marcy if she wanted to get her food, and she said, "Uh, thank you."

Marcy looked at Micah, and said, "So, how did you hear about..." Marcy pointed at her leg in a cast, "this?"

Nautilus

When Brandon and Kyle arrived, Lucy sensed emotions coming off from Micah and Flabébé and walked towards them with the same expression they had. Brandon looked to Micah and Lucy, remembering the pokedex entry, "Your looking down, Whats up?" he asked Micah.

Jacob was still in the entrance of the hospital, who tried to reach for a candy inside a bowl, instead knocked the whole bowl onto his head which dropped all the candy that was in it.

"Hey has anyone seen Jacob?" he asked them scratching his head.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle looked for a hospital along with Brandon in Lumiose until they had finally found one. Rushing inside along with Psych floating beside him. Kyle explained everything to Brandon and Lily as they got onto the elevator. "Marcy broke her leg after falling off a building saving John from a bunch of Wingulls." Kyle said with an exasperated voice. Kyle was both out of breathe and worried for Marcy. Looking at Psych, Kyle was shocked to see Psych showing an expression of worry. But he didn't mind that right now, the most important thing as of right now is to find Marcy.

The elevator finally give a loud 'DING!' to signify that they were on the floor. Running, Kyle, Brandon, and Lucy went to the room John had texted them. The first thing Kyle saw was both John and Micah already in her room. Kyle gave a slight sigh to see the damage wasn't as bad as he thought it would. The first thing that came out of his mouth was: "First day of your journey and this had to happen huh?" Kyle said jokingly trying to cheer up the room. "You alright? And how's Black*Star?" Kyle asked out of curiosity. Psych went over to Marcy and gave her a hug, obviously sad that a new friend has already been injured.

Marcy was shocked to see that so many people had come to visit her. Psych had hugged her, and she was scared out of her mind because there were so many people, but Psych was so adorable that Marcy couldn't help but stay relaxed. She said to Kyle, quitely, "Um, I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone worrying about me." Marcy looked at Black*Star and said, "Yeah, I'm alright, and so is Black*Star." She patted Black*Star's head.

John walked to the Italian resteraunt. Hello and what do you want' The cashier said. I'll take a sub and a bag full of berries and some lemonade. John paid for it. The cashier gave him what he ordered. John walked out of the resteraunt. John saw a hat in a shop one just like reds. He decided to walk in. John looked around and saw the hat. He grabbed it and went to the cashier and bought it. He then walked out of the store and put it on. He walked back to the hospital and handed Marcy everything he bought her and gave Zack the berries. John sat down. The nurse came in. Hey John your gonna need stiches on your face. John has been trying to hide his face the entire time after the wingulls attacked him his face was left with lots of cuts, some serious some not. The nurse took him to another room to get stiches,

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Well that's good I guess." Kyle said. The blonde trainer let out his newly caught Solar to join the rest of the Pokemon. "But when will you be discharged?" Kyle was legitimately worried for the young girl, she had dreams to follow, goals to fulfill. "Don't you have a journey to continue?" He wanted to travel with friends, but not like this. He wanted for everyone be happy and having fun, even Marcy. He couldn't just go on his own knowing one of his companions is hurt.

John got stiches on his face. around his eye one on his cheek his face was covered with stiches lines. John was done and came into the room with the others. John had his had all the way down just anough to see. John was scilent. He finally took off his hat. Revealing his face. It had a lot of stiches. Stiches lines were everywere.

Marcy said thank you to John as she got her food, and also said, "Good luck, with those stitches." As she ate the sub, she felt like she hadn't eaten in days, and the sub really did let her get some of her energy back.

Kyle asked Marcy when she'll be discharged, and Marcy said, "The nurse said that I'll be out in the next four days, and that I'll be in a wheel-chair for a few months until my leg fully recovers." Kyle than asked "Don't you have a journey to continue?" Marcy was shocked after hearing this and she stayed quiet for a little while. But she then exclaimed, "Of course I do! My dream is to become a great Pokemon master, and I'm not letting little things, like a broken leg, stop me!" She had a determined look on her face, and she was just thinking that she wouldn't give up.

After that John came in with some stitches. Marcy looked at him, and said, "Do you think you're going to be OK?"

John smiled a bit. Yeah I'm okay" John said. John got a weird feeling again. Heh so our gonna be in a wheel chair I guess ill push you around in it until you get better." John said with the weird feeling. Hey like my new hat by the way" John asked.

"Hehehe, that's good to hear," Mary said to John. John said that he'll offer to push Marcy's wheel-chair around, and Marcy said back, "Oh, thank you!" She had a smile on her face. John then talked about his hat, and Marcy said, "Yeah, I totally love that hat! It reminds me of that champion from Kanto, Red. I noticed it before, and I was going to say something earlier, but I thought it would've been out of nowhere if I did."

John started laughing. That's the reason I got it"John said. John was blushing a bit. John was still embarrassed by his face. But he didn't care much now. John just sat down quiet. Smiling at Marcy.

Everything was moving so fast, and Kyle was already way ahead of her. She ran as fast as she could, following Kyle. Lily rushed into the hospital just after, "What happened?!" She cried.

Marcy looked up to see Lily, and said, "Oh, hi there Lily. It's a long story, but I have nothing better to do, so I'll tell you."

Marcy describes to Lily that everyone had already gotten down of Lumiouse Tower, instead of her. She was noticing the view when she heard John scream in pain. She instinctively grabbed a parachute so that she could fall of the building faster than taking the stairs or climb down. As she tried to pull the string, the parachute wouldn't open up, so she decides to tell Black*Star to throw some of his Frubbles as a way to soften the landing. Black*Star did as he was told, but he only made enough for her to land on, but not him. So she decides to try and save him by grabbing him and making him land with her, but she miscalculated her landing, and she broke her leg when she fell. She was able to save John, but after that she passed out.

Marcy was quiet for a bit, but then said, "And that's where we are now." She looked at Lily with a smile, and said, "Don't worry though, I'm fine."

Lily clasped her hand to her mouth and relaxed a little with Marcy's positivity. "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need anything?" She said, trying not to panic. She often overreacted when things like this happened. Riolu was still mad at Lily for calling him little, but he was also worried about Marcy and Black Star.

Marcy smiled and said to Lily, "Yeah, I'm alright. Trust me I don't need anything. My leg hurts a little...Ah, who am I kidding? It's hurts a lot! But the doctor said that'll be OK, and that if John hadn't taken me to the hospital in time, it might've been permanent. So I guess that's a reason to be happy, right?"

John just sat quiet. John gave Jeremy a bag of berries. Hey everybody it's getting dark out you should find a hotel or something"John said. I'll stay here with Marcy" John said.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'm staying too..." Micah said quietly, still looking emotionless. Flabébé stuck her red flower In Micah's hair. Fenniken Slept on the hospital floor in a ball. It had been a busy and shocking day and both Pokemon were tired. Micah sat in a seat and looked out the Glass window to a view of the sun setting over the city. Micah felt peace but fear, Joy and sadness. He wondered about the next few days as the sun went down...

Nautilus

"I'm going to get some fresh air..." he said as he walked out of the room. He used the elevator down to the entrance where he found Jacob with a bowl on his head holding a lollipop. "Oh, there you are Jacob." He picked him up and had to walk back to the room with everyone in it.

Jacob looked at Marcy who broke her leg and frowned. Jacob unwrapped the lollipop, licked it and tripped, causing the lollipop to be stuck on the fur of the Fennekin.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alroght only Micah and John stays, there's no room for the rest of us to stay." Kyle stated. He returned Solar to his Pokeball. "Hope you get well soon Marcy." Kyle said. "See you guys tomorrow!" Kyle went to the Pokémon Center to get himself a room. He texted the rest, the people that weren't staying in the hospital, that he reserved a room for each of them in the Lumiose Pokemon Center.

John started sleeping but he couldn't so he decided to go in town. He went out and sat at a dock. His pokegear started raining so he answered it. Hey mom" John said. Um I got some bad news John...." His mother said. Huh yeah?" John said. Y-your father is" His mother said hesitating. What?" John asked. Your father has past" His mother said sounding sad. W-w-what?!" John yelled this. I know but it'll be ok" His mother said. John hanged up. John felt emotionless. A random trainer then called out. Hey I challenedge you to a Pokémon battle" The kid said this. John sat up with his hat down. John sent out Zack. While the kid sent out his rattata. Headbutt....." John said this emotionless. Zack one hit it. The kid then ran off. John just stayed quiet. John went back to the Hospital and wrote down a note. " I'm sorry but I must go on my own maybe i'll see you all again I'm sorry" John wrote down on his note and put it on the chair. John walked out of the hospital. he went to a bench and thought. He ended up walking back to the hospital and sat down and tore apart the note. He sat down and slept. Looking emotionless.

Y

Yifun618

Marcus stepped out from the airport, his partner by his side. He had been waiting for a long time to get to Kalos. He took in his surroundings. Mark was quite unused to big city life, as he used to live in the tropics of Alola. Powder made a low growl sound, then hid behind her trainer's legs. She was already terrified. Mark bent offer, and soothing the ice-type, picked her up. She was cold to the touch. As Marcus wandered through the city, he tried to locate the lab to no avail. He was supposed to meet the Professor real quick. He aimlessly wandered around until he stumbled into a Pokemon Center, hoping they could give him directions. He noticed some trainers gathered, seemingly renting a room for the night. He approached them, and asked "Would you guys happen to know your way around this city? I'm a bit lost." Marcus didn't know that this trainer happened to be Kyle.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Kyle was renting rooms for the rest when he was interrupted by another. Turning around, he sees a young male speaking to him. "Oh sorry, I don't really know much about this city." Kyle explained. Psych floated up to the stranger and stared at him. "We honestly just began our journey and don't really know much right now."

"Oh I should introduce myself. I'm Kyle and this is Psych" Kyle said as well as gesturing to his Espurr. "And recently just caught, my Larvesta Solar."

John and Micah decided to stay with Marcy in the hospital, and Marcy said to both of them, "Thank you, I really need your company."

Marcy decided she wanted to go to sleep, so she rested her head on a pillow, and she fell in asleep.

It was night time when she woke up, and when she went over to see John, he was sad. Marcy was concerned, and said, "Uh, John are you OK?"

I'm ok its just...." John said crying. My mother called me" John said. My fathers......" John said. Dead" John said with his hand over his face crying. John felt the feeling again. Its just he was the reason I'm sitting here right now" John said face palming. And now look a me stiches all over my face I look like a failed experiment, And not saying your broken foot, And not saying everytime I talk to you I get a weird feeling..."John said. John realized what he has just said. John now had his hat all the way down. He looked like a red tomato.

Y

Yifun618

"I'm Mark. And this is Powder!" Mark said, motioning towards the Vulpix in his arms. "I also just started. I'm hoping to challenge the elite four someday." Mark said. Suddenly, he had an idea. "What if we traveled together? We could both get experience, and it would be more fun as a team." He knew it was a lot to ask, but Mark didn't want to be alone.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh sure that would be great!" Kyle said, but he slowed down a bit. "But... you may have to wait a bit. We are kind of backed up." Kyle explained everything to Mark about how Marcy is hurt and now everyone is waiting on her to feel better until we can journey again.