• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey through Kalos RP DISCUSSION: signups open!

yes. But at the moment, I'm just sure were all meeting on route 7? or nearby that creepy forest? those places are ideal bonding places.

And, Naomi is going to bond whenever they like it or not. So i'm guessing there the Silent part of the group. the group of 'Friends' this rp has planned.

Same here. But only a Little. Only to there ACTUAL friends. but otherwise just a Plain jerk to there crush. Then there going to deny it, and do the classic "DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA OR ANYTHING!"

Alright. Here are the Nicknames
@The Golden Dragonite : buzzkill (Because she finds him no fun later on, despite what he does XD)
@Toramaru : Actor (Because she believe's They ACT tough rather than BEING tough.)
@Red Gallade : Vampire (Because he has pale skin, and because she hates Vampires)
@Phantom Sceptile : Backtalk (Because he talks back to her)
@Pokéboy098 : Depression (Because he has it, but she doesn't know. So its more of a 'because he acts that way')
@WishLostWithTheStars : Broccoli (Because she finds it odd and unfashionable)
@StormingCobra55 : Poor (Because he looks very rugged)
@Crystal1302 : Blondie (Because Shes blond and Blondie's are often called 'Stupid')
@Zman890 : Racist (Because he seems to enjoy the color black DX)
@Cyberspace_warrik : Confused (Because he looks that way. He looks Confusing to her)
did I miss anybody?