• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Journey Through Hoenn

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
We'll create your character here and then when we get 2 people we'll start

Away back to rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-through-hoenn.18134/

Also Character
Name:
Appearance:
Starter:

Name: Kyle
Appearance: Wears a hat to cover his hair and scar, wears a black and orange shirt, black and gray jeans, black white and greens shoes. Gray eyes and average height. Confident but kinda shy.
Starter: Treecko

Name: Athena Lux

Hometown: Pewter City. Kanto

Height: 4'8"

Appearance: Athena has silver hair that reaches her mid back. Her eyes are a deep grey, like a thunder cloud. She's not tall, but not too short either. Her normal attire consists of beige cargo shorts, a black t-shirt, white tennis shoes, and a grey baseball cap.
Personality: Athena is a quite determined person, not stopping to complete her goal/mission. She is very competitive and hates losing, sometimes losing her temper over a loss. She does care for her Pokemon greatly, sometimes putting them before herself.

Starter: Squirtle

JPSomeone

Name: Athena Lux

Hometown: Pewter City. Kanto

Height: 4'8"

Appearance: Athena has silver hair that reaches her mid back. Her eyes are a deep grey, like a thunder cloud. She's not tall, but not too short either. Her normal attire consists of beige cargo shorts, a black t-shirt, white tennis shoes, and a grey baseball cap.
Personality: Athena is a quite determined person, not stopping to complete her goal/mission. She is very competitive and hates losing, sometimes losing her temper over a loss. She does care for her Pokemon greatly, sometimes putting them before herself.

Starter: Squirtle
You are accepted

JPSomeone

I'm too excited to wait so I'll just start right now, btw feel free to invite people to join and suggest a better new evil team name if you got one.

Name: Luna
Appearance: Long Pink twin pig tails, Red and White Polka Dot Ribbons ties them in, Red Ruffled Tank Top, Blue Jeans, Red Sunglasses, Pink Sneakers
Starter:Torchic
Hometown: Littleroot Town

JPSomeone

Ayyyeee and another one just kidding but yay new member BTW nice profile picks guys, but mine represents my character lol

JPSomeone

If you can handle it sure why not but before get accepted describe them with the little character thing
Name:
Appearance:
Starter:
Home:

Yeah, of course. Just wanted to double check before I was just like, "hey here's two kids".

Name: Niomi Rodriguez
Appearance: Niomi is of Cuban heritage, so her skin is the caramel color that's associated with Spanish people. She's short, and someone thin, but not anorexic. Her hair is short and extremely curly, a mess of black that's pulled up in a messy bun with strands spiraling down to frame her face. Her eyes are a very pale green. She wears a simple outfit; A white tee with an olive green bomber jacket, black jeans, and combat boots.
Starter: Mudkip
Hometown: Petalburg City

Name: Cole Aredetta
Appearance: Cole is a thin, lanky kid who's rather tall. His skin is fairly pale, and his hair is a mess of dirty blonde and brown all over the place. He has some freckles, but they're faint, and he has dark, chocolate brown eyes. Cole wears a simple grey hoodie and jeans, as well as a pair of somewhat beat up sneakers.
Starter: Charmander
Hometown: Saffron City

JPSomeone

Yeah, of course. Just wanted to double check before I was just like, "hey here's two kids".

Name: Niomi Rodriguez
Appearance: Niomi is of Cuban heritage, so her skin is the caramel color that's associated with Spanish people. She's short, and someone thin, but not anorexic. Her hair is short and extremely curly, a mess of black that's pulled up in a messy bun with strands spiraling down to frame her face. Her eyes are a very pale green. She wears a simple outfit; A white tee with an olive green bomber jacket, black jeans, and combat boots.
Starter: Mudkip
Hometown: Petalburg City

Name: Cole Aredetta
Appearance: Cole is a thin, lanky kid who's rather tall. His skin is fairly pale, and his hair is a mess of dirty blonde and brown all over the place. He has some freckles, but they're faint, and he has dark, chocolate brown eyes. Cole wears a simple grey hoodie and jeans, as well as a pair of somewhat beat up sneakers.
Starter: Charmander
Hometown: Saffron City
Your accepted
Though your character Noimi reminds me of my brother and how long his hair is lol

I'll go ahead and even the genders then XD

Name: Alexander Smirt
Appearance: Alex is less than intimidating to say the least, he's much shorter than average, standing at 4'7 and he is quite skinny as well. His skin is evenly tanned and freckles dot his cheeks and arms. Alex's eyes are a bright green color that fades green as it reaches the iris. His hair is a chestnut red shade and is quite fluffy, styled in an under-cut and curly on top.
Starter: Smeargle (Black Paint Tip)
Home: Oldale town

JPSomeone

I'll go ahead and even the genders then XD

Name: Alexander Smirt
Appearance: Alex is less than intimidating to say the least, he's much shorter than average, standing at 4'7 and he is quite skinny as well. His skin is evenly tanned and freckles dot his cheeks and arms. Alex's eyes are a bright green color that fades green as it reaches the iris. His hair is a chestnut red shade and is quite fluffy, styled in an under-cut and curly on top.
Starter: Smeargle (Black Paint Tip)
Home: Oldale town
Accepted xd

We'll create your character here and then when we get 2 people we'll start

Away back to rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-through-hoenn.18134/

Also Character
Name:
Appearance:
Starter:

Name: Kyle
Appearance: Wears a hat to cover his hair and scar, wears a black and orange shirt, black and gray jeans, black white and greens shoes. Gray eyes and average height. Confident but kinda shy.
Starter: Treecko
Can I join

Count me in !!

Name: Jake
Appearance:
PkmnTrainer_001.png

Starter: Treeko (Those other Pokemons are just for show its basically what he's going to get)
Home : Lillicove Town (Hoenn)

JPSomeone

Count me in !!

Name: Jake
Appearance: View attachment 564800
Starter: Treeko (Those other Pokemons are just for show its basically what he's going to get)
Home : Lillicove Town (Hoenn)
I will accept but I already took treecko as my starter because he was in my family. Are you going to switch or are our treeckos going to be rivals? I wouldn't mind another rival cause I already have 2 right now. XD

So, I had an idea? That Cole could be with Team Dark?
Also I was thinking about different names, and here's what I came up with-
Team Somber
Team Soot
Team Shade
AAaaannd I forgot the rest. But I like Team Somber :w:

JPSomeone

So, I had an idea? That Cole could be with Team Dark?
Also I was thinking about different names, and here's what I came up with-
Team Somber
Team Soot
Team Shade
AAaaannd I forgot the rest. But I like Team Somber :w:

I can agree with Cole being in Team Somber but where would he stand? A grunt? An elite grunt? Admin? Leader?

I was thinking Elite Grunt, and also kinda sorta maybe stealing some of our Pokemon.
Not Treecko if you don't want, but definitely Mudkip at least.

JPSomeone

I can see treecko being stolen I left him in a beanie next to me and I'm asleep chances are it's gonna happen.

JPSomeone

And by now the others are gonna start picking up the story line so I'm just going to wait see what your decision is

I think I'm getting in way too much RolePlays, but here I come:

Name: Euclides Levi
Appearance:
f72c13da-6272-4d75-a34a-827d4e3d93cb.jpg
Home: Ecruteak City, Johto
Starter: Euclides has got 5 Pokémon at all, they are:
Torchic
Male

Gligar
Male

Pidgeotto (I need to update the drawing :p)
Female

Pikachu
Female
36ef2e0e-fb2e-49df-9f07-9541480d6fb2.jpg

Croconaw
Male

Name: Mark Wang
Appearance:
77622a9c-9c07-420f-b3a2-9172e5ddf49d.jpg
Home: Ecruteak City, Johto
Starter: Mark got 4 Pokémon at all, they are:

Cyndaquil
Male

Kadabra
Male

Snorunt
Female

Treecko (Sorry, I need him, and I also need to update the drawing :p)
Male