• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Hoenn

Daniel saw the prettiest girl. She had a red hat and tanned skin. The blue eyes, wow, just wow. Her name was May, but she had a boyfriend, his name was Brandon. Daniel was about to get his own Pokemon. The Rond family lived in Hoenn ever since Daniel was born. Daniel wishes to travel the world, and fill the Pokedex.

Back to May, Daniel loved her. She would usually stop the bullies that attacked Daniel. Brandon would help, too, which was annoying.

The three were in Professor Borch's lab. Each would choose a Pokemon. Brandon chose Torchic, May chose Mudkip, and Daniel chose Treecko. Instantly, the Pokemon that were just owned, would have clones and they would be chosen also by new trainers. No one knew which were the original Pokemon. But, it didn't matter.

Pyra's mom burst into her room, scowling. "I walrus food sticks limes!" she shouted.

Pyra raised an eyebrow, confused. "What?!"

Pyra's mom gestured at the headphones that Pyra wore, blasting rock music. Pyra groaned, taking them off. "What is it now, Mom?"
"I called for you six times!" Pyra's mom shouted. "Professor Birch is offering you a Pokemon. Now, if you don't get outside this instant, I'll tell him you aren't mature enough to go on a journey."

Pyra's face lit up. A Pokemon... she thought, her gaze turning to the poster of Flannery above her bed. Pyra had always loved fire Pokemon, even when she was too small to speak. She had memories of when she had gone with her mother and father to Mt. Chimney on a vacation. She remembered seeing a Camerupt for the first time, seeing how strong it was in battle, and immediately wanting to be a Pokemon trainer.

"Okay, I guess I'll just have to-"

Pyra interrupted her mom by jumping up off her bed and dashing down the hall, eager to get a Pokemon of her very own.

Jax gave a small smile as he walked into Littleroot town. The place where many new trainers in Hoenn get their Starter Pokemon. "It's been a while since we've been in Hoenn..." Jax murmured, his smile disappearing. At his side, his Absol gave a nod of agreement. Jax looked down at Crescent and once again donned the smile as he pet his partner's head. "We'll just steer clear from that place, yeah?" Crescent nodded in agreement. "Good, then let's go meet some of the newbies." Jax said. He walked furhter into town, until he spotted Professor Birch's lab. He opened the door. "Heyo! Don't mind me, I'm just here to see the new trainers!" He informed as he burst in. He leaned against one of the computer desks and crossed his arms. Now all he had to do was wait.