• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey of Types

OOC: aren't you guys using some higher lv attacks. Not complaining or anything just though most were supposed to be young trainers just passing the test 10 years old getting their first pokemon.

Sarah's eyes widened even further at the damage to the forest as the tree fell. She looked back at her ball before setting it back on her belt, and shaking her head. "They expect me to do that." What was even the point anyways she wondered. Both trainers also seemed to be not only more experienced but older than her as well.

Then, all of a sudden, a loud explosion was heard and something floated above Mightyena, it zapped him, then someone threw a cage over him. "MIGHTYENA!" Akela yelled.

"dang it Lucario come on out Bronzong look Akela i've still got bronzong and he is great at finding Lucario so we can get them we could also use your Hitmonlee Sarah"

Sarah looked up from the ground at the sound of silence and saw both pokemon in cages. She stood up trying to figure just what the hell was going on. "What happened and why are both your pokemon in cages." She saw the look of distress on the trainers faces and realized it was not part of the battle. Once again she looked down at her own pokeball. "I am not sure what to do Hitmonlee but if you can hear me please save the other two pokemon. She closed her eyes and held out her ball. Once again the red light shot out and Hitmonlee stood tall. He survyed the area quickly before darting over to the closet cage containing Lucario and delivering a high kick with enough power to warp the bars.

"we should be able to find mightyena Akela we have got Lucario and Bronzong and Sarah's Hitmonlee" Losnar started runningin the direction that mightyena's cage went with Lucario and Bronzong at his heels

while they were running Bronzong saw something so he picked it up and followed Losnar again Lucario listened for rattling of the cage so they could easy find it

Sarah nodded and unsure what to do followed the boy further into the trees. She turned her head and smiled warmly at her pokemon. "Thank you Hitmonlee, you saved that pokemon from getting captured by who knows what." Hitmonlee nodded and began sprinting after the other two quickly overtaking the humans and heading further into the forest after the fleeing cage. Sarah just looked at Losnar and shrugged.

"that's one determined Hitmonlee isn't he" rushing off after him Bronzong gave Losnar something but he just put in his pocket "Lucario scout ahead" Lucario nodded picked up his pace

OOC: ok I really feel like this thread got hijacked. did the original creator completely abandon it. Anyone else think maybe we should take the core concept and start over with someone actually storytelling a plot. Or do we just keep letting the chaos insue.

Sarah stopped and gasped at the men. What were they trying to do with that poor pokemon? Just who were these guys anyway, and why were they stealing random pokemon in the forest?

Hitmonlee jumoped down from the cieling delivering a low kick to one of the men near the dark pokemons cage and quickly pivoting on his foot to delier a high kick to the back of the head of the man stnading next to him.

Sarah let out a cry as bits of the cave started coming down from the steel pokemons dual assult.

A huge boulder was about to fall onto Sarah. "EEVEE PROTECT!" (I think Sarah Losnar and I should make one of these but only to ourselves in the conversations)

"Bronzong use psychic to stop the roof from falling and Lucario use close combat"
OOC: yea thats a good idea but im terrible with making plots

"Wow.... nice!" Akela said to her Umbreon. "Well, im gonna sleep.. night!" Akela, Mightyena and Umbreon went into the hut Losnar made for them.

" ok Bronzong lets see what this item is" Losnar pulled out the item Bronzong had given him "looks like a fossil" Losnar went over to Akela "hey do you know what pokemon is in this fossil"