• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey into Kalos Discussion Remake

Here you will journey through into the Kalos region starting from the beginning as you can choose between a Pokemon Master or a Master Coordinator or maybe even both. Pokemon Trainers who received all eight badges advance to the Kalos league and coordinators who receive three keys from each showcase with advance to the Master class showcase. However this journey won't be easy as a group called Team Flare has some sort of plan to destroy the whole Kalos region maybe even the whole world not to mention Team Rocket who steals Pokemon. Will you be the trainer or coordinator to stop their evil plans to save the people in Kalos or will you back down and watch it happen?

Char sheet example:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner: must be at first stage I will put my partner at first stage as well)
Pokemon: (up to six)
Title: (Trainer or Coordinator or both)
History: (Optional)
Other:

My Example:

Name: JC

Appearance: She has dark brown hair that is pass the shoulder. She is 5"4 in height with a well feminine build but light. She has light blue eyes with her bang covering her right one with glasses upon her face. She wears a casual buttoned up plad shirt with skinny jeans with black flats on her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankle. She wears a fedora on her head which is tilted slightly down with bandages wrapped around her ankles and wrists. She wears a cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubic like cube clipped onto her belt loop she received from a friend in Kalos. She wears a hooded cape and wolf mask to hide herself which she was given the title the masked Pokemon trainer.

Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, strongwilled, puts her friends first before herself, Strategic

Partner: Blue(F)(Shiny Eevee/Umbreon)

Pokemon: Flare(F) Fennekin/Braxen/Delphox, Belle(F) Riolu/Lucario, Gem(F) Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon, Tali(F) Fletchling/ Fletchinder/TalonFlame, Blade(F) Absol

Title: Pokemon Trainer Strategist and Coordinator

History: Lost her father in a fire so only has her mother in her care, Blue has been the Pokemon to fill her loss of her father

Other: Has the ability to understand Pokemon and how they feel

Here is my example and also the Pokemon you choose will evolve as the rp goes ok ^-^ Also sorry guys this is a remake because I feel like I messed up on the previous one sorry

@Galacta Ace @Pyramid Prince @Senrova @ThatOnePerson

Here's the rp link remake
https://pokecharms.com/threads/journey-into-kalos-remake.19046/

Last edited:

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
I didn’t think I would be in this-

Edit: Do we need to re-make our sheets or just leave them on the other discussion..?

The ones I tagged are the ones I accepted in the discussion it in my first post in the discussion
Oh alright then. Maybe you should have change the Ask to Join to Private/Closed so other role-players will know if you already have enough members and not join in and get their hopes up, that's bad manners to make someone wait and such.

Oh alright then. Maybe you should have change the Ask to Join to Private/Closed so other role-players will know if you already have enough members and not join in and get their hopes up, that's bad manners to make someone wait and such.
Yes I understand I plan to do that regardless but even if I do that chars keep coming in it has happened with the one of the rps I have done but its kind of hard to not accept them since I am a polite person

(Also guys the rp link is in my discussion post)

Yes I understand I plan to do that regardless but even if I do that chars keep coming in it has happened with the one of the rps I have done but its kind of hard to not accept them since I am a polite person

(Also guys the rp link is in my discussion post)
You can always say no, you know. They'll understand it anyway and you have a reason to deny them since you already change it to Private/Closed. If they call you unfair just tell them politely to read the rules.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
When you kinda forget your char. I’ll just remake it tomorrow..

Name: Marcus Kyono

Appearance: He is a pale-skinned boy with red eyes and green hair. His normal look is a Pokeball Tee, blue jeans, and green sneakers. He often has his red glasses on.

Personality: He is a shy kid who loves pokemon. Once you get to know him, he can get pretty nice. If you mess with him or his pokemon, you are going to have a BAD time.

Starter: Pichu

Future team: Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu (M), Eevee/Sylveon (F), Aipom (F), Piplup/Prinplup (M), Emolga (M), Snivy (F)

Title: Pokémon Trainer

History: Find out in RP

Other: He is able to read pokemon's minds (some)

Last edited:
Just a heads up, don’t expect me to put all that effort in again for my first post. It was hard enough to do the first time. I just hope it’s saved on my computer. I’m currently on mobile at work. Won’t be off until late

Just reposting my character sheet

Name: Kira Locke
Appearance: Long black hair with blue highlights pulled back in a ponytail, dark blue eyes, fair complexion. She wears a whit shirt underneath a crimson zipper jacket, black jean shorts, and white sneakers.
Partner: Squirtle

Other Pokémon:
  • Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade
  • Starly/Staravia/Staraptor
  • Beldum/Metang/Metagross
  • Porygon/P2/P-Z
  • Electabuzz/Electivire

Personality: Kira is friendly and caring of her friends and Pokemon. On the flip side, she is very competitive and has a short temper.
Title: Trainer

Last edited:
Name: Damon Howard
Appearance:
Quite lengthy hair tied up in a small ponytail (something like this but he doesn't have a beard of course :'D)
• Bright yellow eyes
• Simple white t-shirt with a light blue jacket
• Denim shirts
• Orange trainers
Personality: Damon is a pretty fun loving character but can be a bit shy. He's quite observant of Pokémon and generally very curious about the world. He is quite a hardy fella and tries to keep positive
Pokémon Partner(+team):
Wayne ☆ Froakie ☆ Male
Kipper ☆ Caterpie ☆ Male
Other: N/A

Hey don't worry about it :'D