• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey in the Rezzo Region!(DISCUSSION)

I now have a visual for Blue's appearance in this, basically his Pokemon Adventures appearance but for those who haven't read that here's a drawing I did a while back:
445943_Hey_its_Another_Blue_Drawing_by_SkySilvally.png

And Dawn is just in her Platinum outfit because it's already designed for Sinnoh's cold climate.

Thanks for the visual aid!
And the RP will be made once a few more characters are filled out, or in a week. The reason being is because if people don't fill them out, they won't get the team they wanted(I'll just go off of @Dratini Boy's written work for the teams). Then, people just flat out won't want to join.

Not a problem~
I already had it drawn as part of my vast collection of Blue drawings haha
And I'm sure not everyone is overly concerned with choosing their teams. No one who picks a rival got to do so. :) So maybe even if that happens more people will join in!

I kinda want another character if that's alright.
Can I be Wally?
Wally's Team
Gallade
Roserade
Magnezone
Altaria
Delcatty
His's and Bianca's outfit will be the same as they are in the games

Alright!
Imma fill out a few forms for myself now. ^^
Leaf
Team: Venusaur, Raichu, Flareon, Lapras, Pidgeot, Rapidash
Appearance Changes: Leaf now wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a puffy teal vest. She kept her hat and skirt, but has teal leggings and white-and-pink boots.

Lyra
Team: Meganium, Umbreon, Houndoom, Ampharos, Pichu, Miltank
Appearance Changes: Not much has changed about Lyra's outfit. Her overalls are longer, like actual jeans, and her red shoes are boots. She keeps her hoodie and hat, but also has a white scarf.

Moon
Team: Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Raichu, Incineroar, Vikavolt, Ribombee, Decidueye
Appearance Changes: Her "chicken hat" has been swapped out for a red toque with the same squarish Pokeball design. She wears a yellow coat and a pink scarf and some green pants. Her shoes are black and red with yellow laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'm goin' with Gold.
Team: Typhlosion (M), Umbreon (M), Donphan (M), Honchkrow (F), Heracross (M), Ampharos (F)
Outfit: Instead of shorts, Gold has sweat pants. His jacket has the same style, but it's slightly bigger to help keep out the cold weather. He also has a gold-colored scarf.
Is this good?

Np! I just saw the thing in your about section and knew that my RP needed awareness to be raised! And you specified literacy! XD

Could I be Lucas, too? If so, here's my team.
Torterra (M), Lucario (M), Spiritomb (M), Garchomp (F), Magmortar (M), Electivire (M)
No changes from his original outfit.

Okay! Once everyone has posted their teams, I think I might start the RP thread tomorrow! Might, though. I'm not 100% positive on if I will or not. Feel free to let anyone know about it if you think they'd be interested!

Okay! Once everyone has posted their teams, I think I might start the RP thread tomorrow! Might, though. I'm not 100% positive on if I will or not. Feel free to let anyone know about it if you think they'd be interested!
Apparently this didn't happen xD
I just now saw this post because for some reason I didn't get an alert :(
I'm all for starting this as soon as possible though! :D
Basically this is just to let you know that someone else wants this to start. xD

Last edited:
Alrighty, I think I'll start it once I've cleared up a couple of things with someone else...Just to make sure they completely understand. ;)

Okay you guys, I'm getting there. I'm going to try to post the thing tonight, or at least get teams and stuff done. It's 11:11(Don't ask me why I'm up, I'm anticipating a snow day tomorrow) for me right now, so hopefully my wish comes true and I can get this thing up! ^^

YAAAAY
I'M ALSO STILL UP
It's 11 here too but I don't have class until 2:30 tomorrow so I'm good. xD Wish it was a snow day though. It never snows here. :(
I probably won't be up much longer though so I'll be ready to start this thing in the morning! :D

Alrighty!
Trying to stay awake so hard...At least it's not math...I'm literally just having to make sure that there are no legendaries for the teams, make sure I'm following my own rule, and make "Rezzo Forms" of the Trainers.

:'|
Actually, I think I'm about to fall asleep here...I'm gonna call it a night and work on it tomorrow. If you see the list of characters, look at all of them with dashes through them. Down the list to Rosa is where I've gotten. *Sigh* 'Night, I'll work on this first thing in the morning! Cya!

I ended up going to sleep very soon after I posted, so you did better than me :up:
At least you got most of it done :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also meant to ask if this is set a certain amount of time after the games or if it is immediately after Sun/Moon? Or does it matter? xD

Last edited:
Yup.
Man, making different outfits for these characters is pretty darn hard! But, like Undertale, I am filled with DETERMINATION!