• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

G-Max pokemon I’m limiting to 1-2 per person. I’m planning to do a thing where I’ll ask the 1st person to DM me, and that person will get a Pokémon that can G-Max.

Galar Pokédex is open to pretty much anything to be honest. As long as the location makes sense you can catch anything within reason.

Shinies have no restrictions, go wild.

@TheShinyEevee. accepted.

@Sparkling Emolga accepted as well.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Question: Can non-Galarian Pokemon (say, a Partner Eevee) Gigantamax? Or just Dynamax?

First Name: Alison (Allie)
Last Name: Silverstone
Personality: (WE ARE COMPLETELY DISMISSING COMET TRAIL PERSONALITY HERE.) You'll find out in the RP.
Appearance: She has bright blue hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'5. Her outfit varies. She has a slim build, is of caucasian descent, and has no defining marks.
Backstory: She is the younger sibling of celebrity-status music artist Talia Silverstone, who is currently participating in the Battle Spire (See the Battle Spire S1 RP for details. Credit to Foxex). Allie is often recognized for her sister's fame, but she hopes to create a name for herself and be recognized for who she is one day.
Other: She is autophobic (fear of isolation/being alone) and apiphobic (fear of bee-like Pokemon, Combee being the exception).
She is also Kalosian, so she will have a slight Kalos accent. (Slight. Only enough to be different from the Galar natives.)
Crush (This is a Cryronn rp, this category is essential): No.
Pokémon:

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Moves: Covet, Bite, Charm, Helping Hand (Veevee Volley doesn't take up a moveslot)

Species: Ralts (Shiny)
Nickname: Moon
Moves: Magical Leaf, Icy Wind, Draining Kiss, Teleport

EDIT: Beeper

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
upload_2019-12-1_11-43-16.png
Noah's Final Team Trainer Card

Perhaps I'll have Grimmsnarl be able to G-Max.

I was thinking on an arc where Hector meets him as an Impidimp, but unlike his mischievous brethren, this one is a lot more serious and relishes battling more than negativity. For reasons unknown, he displays curiosity with Hector's Zigzagoon/Linoone/Obstagoon. Sometime after he evolves into Morgrem, he accepts being caught by Hector and by the time it becomes a Grimmsnarl, there'll be a moment where Hector will Dynamax him, or rather Gigantamax.