• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

The character is ok, but this puts us at where we were before with an uneven amount of characters. Which is why I made my second character in the first place. Also for one thing your character has to he accepted before you can post in the RP with them. I would have normally said yes to another character, but as we are getting down to the wire, I do not think we should be adding any characters that are going to be going into the tournament. (Which is already where we might not be able to manage it.) It is nothing against you or the character, but it just not possible at the moment. If you want, you can have them show up as just a spectator, but I do not think thw RP can handle anymore trainers then we have at the moment.
Yeah, that seems to be the case of things, what you could do is since your first character was already accepted *Unless I'm mistaken* Then you could rewrite your second character to be a companion of sorts to your first character like how Dawn or Iris, or whoever the new companion for Ash in this generation is.

callmeRed

Previously itshardtomakeausername
@itshardtomakeausername Piers is not a Gym Leader, but Marnie is. Bede also took over as the Gym Leader after Opal. Spikemuth City also doesn't have a Power Spot, so you can't Dynamax your Pokemon there.

Also, there is no such thing as HP in a mostly anime-based setting.

I know about the Dynamax thing, I've played the game before, but I kinda forgot Leon isn't the champion anymore, so that means the Gym Leaders are different lol. But, yeah, I didn't know what to put there when Venusaur lost a bit of its health, so I just put HP. Then, later I was like; "Oh wait, I can say "He lost his strength"" and so I did. But, thanks for the reminder!

I don't know why but for some reason, writing for Sonny is a lot more funner for me then writing for Jake

Don't get me wrong, I like Jake too, but Sonny is somewhat funner for some reason XD

It kinda reminds me of Jafar from Aladdin, like he's cool and all but the funner character is the parrot (or in this case, Sonny)
Eh, you just have different characters you enjoy writing more than others. Nothing wrong with that.

Lol, thank you! Matt is naturally combative against people who he has issues with, and can easily flip on a dime depending on who he's talking to. As I hope I've done a good job portraying. I didn't intend on him acting like this. THIS SOON in the RP but when he met Kia I knew character-wise, he wasn't going to deal with her crap haha. Though, I can't wait for everyone else to get to know Matt and realize that he's pretty chill to everyone but Kia lol.
But I'm having a lot of fun writing the interactions since Matt is a fun character to write for. I'm just glad I still have a grasp on the character after the hiatus.

I was gonna have a mini thing happen in Spikemuth between Jake's pokemon and some wild pokemon there that'll come back into play later on.

I was thinking of just having it all happen in one long post and then its done, considering Jake's not gonna have much to do while the others are fighting Marnie.

But if for some reason any of you guys want one of your characters' pokemon involved in any way, feel free to speak up or forever hold your peace when we get to Spikemuth.

But it would take longer if someone wants one of their characters' pokemon or two to get done with, so it would be a while.

I'd prefer doing it all in one long post, but thats just my opinion

Last edited: