• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
I feel we are going to at least need to update our Character Sheets/and list all the available Pokemon we have, then have a spot to put them so we don't forget. Perhaps make a discord for this RP group *Since it seems like this group is pretty dedicated to this* and throw them there so we can update/refer to them.
I completly agree my discord name is gerninja main

Ahh, okay. So Salasa has a Low-Key, and Aaron has Amped.

As for Discord, it isn't against the rules, just as long as the RP remains here. Although, not everyone has a Discord or want to use their Discord for stuff like this. I have been invited by others who have done an RP and it crashed hard. So, I don't know if that's a good idea (then again, we are pretty dedicated). But I will add the rest of my character's Pokemon and her future Pokemon later.

callmeRed

Previously itshardtomakeausername
Name: Jake
Last Name: Tenza
Personality: Rowdy, always lookin' for a fight
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes. Always has this dark navy blue jacket, with a white t-shirt beneath it. Black pants, and black shoes.
Backstory: Growing up in the Hoenn region, is Jake. Jake has been through a few regions, being the Hoenn region, the Alola region, and now, the Galar region. He always has his trusty partner Torchy by his side. He always hears a beeper, probably from his other Pokemon, Wooper.
Other: He wishes to become a great trainer. Not reaching for high goals, like becoming the Pokemon Champion
Crush: N/A

Pokemon Bio:
Species: Blaziken
Nickname: Torchy
Moves: Ember, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut, Flare Blitz

Species: Quagsire
Nickname: Whoppi
Moves: Rain dance, Muddy Water, Yawn, Slam, Earthquake

Species: Butterfree (G-Max, if its ok)
Nickname: Neon
Moves: Quiver Dance, Tailwind, Airslash, Silverwind, Stun Spore

Species: Bellossom
Nickname: Bloom
Moves: Mega Drain, Sweet Scent, Petal Blizzard, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf

Species: Cincinno
Nickname: Blush
Moves: Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Hyper Voice, Tickle, Tail Slap

Bam, did it.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Sorry if I don't post as much for a few days, I'll try my best to. Anyways, a problem about the tournament is the 10, eleven if itshardtomakeausername gets accepted, trainers situation. One way around this is that one trainer would have to skip the first round to battle a 1st round winner in the 2nd round and the same with another trainer, but they would have to battle a 2nd round winner in the 3rd round. Sorry if that made no sense at all.

Sorry if I don't post as much for a few days, I'll try my best to. Anyways, a problem about the tournament is the 10, eleven if itshardtomakeausername gets accepted, trainers situation. One way around this is that one trainer would have to skip the first round to battle a 1st round winner in the 2nd round and the same with another trainer, but they would have to battle a 2nd round winner in the 3rd round. Sorry if that made no sense at all.
Regardless we would have always have an odd number. 10 to 5, 6 to 3. We could always have NPC trainers but idk. We also don't know if people are just going to drop before we get to the tournament. Cuz life happens.

Here is my second character. This is to make the characters in the tournament even with characters. Let me know what you guys think of her.

Name: Jessica (Jessie) Winslow
Personality: Jessie is a bright girl, who loves to battle. She will be a tough opponent for anyone, as she loves to use moves in unconditional ways. Her dream is to become an ace trainer. She will pretty often be seen planning out a battle with her Pokémon by her side. For one she can be a bit headstrong, and loves to give others a hard time when she can.
Physical Appearance: Jessie is on the taller side of things, as she stands around 5'8". Her skin is tanned from the time she spent outside. Her hair is bleached by the sun to a very white blond color. Though that does not stop her from changing up her hair color every so often, as she currently dyed it dark pink with bright blue ends. Jess has very expressive light blue eyes.
Clothing: Jessie tends to wear black more then any other color. Her black t-shirt is oversized, with a cute saying that pertains to her love of battle. For pants she will tend to be seen in ripped black skinny jeans that are worn and very comfortable looking. They also have a bit of painting splashed here and there. Shoes are something that she will not be seen without, which are her favorite pair of combat boots. They are black with neon pink laces. On top of her head, Jessie wears a cat eared beanie in black.
Starter: Goomy
Pokémon:
Goodra- Female
Grimmsnarl- Male
Ninetails- Female
Perrserker- Male
Salazzle- Female
Morpeko- Female
Other:

callmeRed

Previously itshardtomakeausername
to be honest, I kinda wanna make another OC if okay. But from Kanto, mabye.

First name: Nathan
Last name: Jady
Appearance: Blue eyes, red-white hat, orange jacket, navy blue pants, black shoes
Personality: Wary, always keeping an eye out and being safe
Backstory: Born in Kanto, Nathan always had a low start. When going to get his 1st Pokemon, since he was so slow to start, there were none. Traveling far, he went into Viridian Forest and caught himself one. A Bulbasaur (based off of Pokemon Lets Go, Pikachu). Later, in Viridian Forest, he caught a Pikachu. Those are his two Partners. He got himself about 4 Badges (In the Kanto region), The Boulder badge, the Cascade badge, the Thunder (I think) badge, and the Rainbow (I think) Badge. He traveled to the Galar region in hopes to be stronger.
Pokemon Species: Venusaur
Nickname: Bulby
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Volt
Pokemon Species: Arcanine
Nickname: Flare
Pokemon Species: Marowak
Nickname: Beeper
Pokemon Species: Squirtle
Nickname: Bubbles
Pokemon Species: Muk (Alolan)
Nickname: Poison
Current Badges: 10 (4: Kanto, 6: Galar)
Pokemon in box/At Prof. Oaks (comes from Kanto): Charmeleon/Chili, Chansey/Cream, Jigglypuff/Balloon, Rhyhorn/Rush, Persian/Scratch, Haunter/Ghosty, Snorlax/Chunck, Aerodactyl/Stone

Did it!

Last edited:
to be honest, I kinda wanna make another OC if okay. But from Kanto, mabye.

First name: Nathan
Last name: Jady
Appearance: Blue eyes, red-white hat, orange jacket, navy blue pants, black shoes
Personality: Wary, always keeping an eye out and being safe
Backstory: Born in Kanto, Nathan always had a low start. When going to get his 1st Pokemon, since he was so slow to start, there were none. Traveling far, he went into Viridian Forest and caught himself one. A Bulbasaur (based off of Pokemon Lets Go, Pikachu). Later, in Viridian Forest, he caught a Pikachu. Those are his two Partners. He got himself about 4 Badges (In the Kanto region), The Boulder badge, the Cascade badge, the Thunder (I think) badge, and the Rainbow (I think) Badge. He traveled to the Galar region in hopes to be stronger.
Pokemon Species: Venusaur
Nickname: Bulby
Pokemon Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Volt
Pokemon Species: Arcanine
Nickname: Flare
Pokemon Species: Marowak
Nickname: Beeper
Pokemon Species: Squirtle
Nickname: Bubbles
Pokemon Species: Muk (Alolan)
Nickname: Poison
Current Badges: 10 (4: Kanto, 6: Galar)
Pokemon in box/At Prof. Oaks (comes from Kanto): Charmeleon/Chili, Chansey/Cream, Jigglypuff/Balloon, Rhyhorn/Rush, Persian/Scratch, Haunter/Ghosty, Snorlax/Chunck, Aerodactyl/Stone

Did it!
The character is ok, but this puts us at where we were before with an uneven amount of characters. Which is why I made my second character in the first place. Also for one thing your character has to he accepted before you can post in the RP with them. I would have normally said yes to another character, but as we are getting down to the wire, I do not think we should be adding any characters that are going to be going into the tournament. (Which is already where we might not be able to manage it.) It is nothing against you or the character, but it just not possible at the moment. If you want, you can have them show up as just a spectator, but I do not think thw RP can handle anymore trainers then we have at the moment.