• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Here are some details on the Hammerlocke's Gym Mission for those of you who need it.

There are three Gym Trainers. Each Gym Trainer will want to do a double battle and use the weather against your characters. The first one will have a Pelipper (Drizzle) and Sliggoo (Hydration), with the weather Rain Dance. The second will use Kantonian Ninetales (Drought) and Turtonator (Shell Armor), with the weather Sunny Day. The third gym trainer will use Abomasnow (Snow Warning) and Hakamo-o (Overcoat), with the weather Hail.

Raihan will utilize Sandstorm, and he will also have a double battle. He will use Gigalith (Sand Stream), Flygon (Levitate), Sandaconda (Sand Spit), and Duraludon (Heavy Metal). The Duraludon will Gigantamax at the first opportunity.

After Shade gets the Dragon Badge, she will head out into the Wild Area to fight some Gigantamax Pokemon and to catch some.

Some Pokemon that don't appear in the Dens (like Snorlax, Pikachu, Eevee, Meowth, and Toxtricity), may I have them appear regardless by giving them an area to spawn in?

I was thinking of Snorlax will replace Orbeetle at Dappled Grove since Orbeetle can be found in Bridge Field, Eevee replace Kingler at West Lake Axewell since Kingler can also be found at South Lake Miloch, Pikachu be in Bridge Field, Meowth be in Rolling Fields, and Toxtricity can be in Giant's Seat.

Even then I would not Zack the legendary at all. He is a strong trainer and that is it. I do not like to make characters that are over powered like that. I may make characters who are very successful, but they are not OP like giving someone a legendary pokemon would be. Then I would really have to monitor how I write him as I could be under a lot of trouble for misuse of said legendary if I was even given permission for it. Also the two from sword and shield would not be the one I would have chosen to have anyway, so no I do nor plan on giving Zack the legendary. Especially since I would have had permission before the RP even started. I would have had to have a very long battle, then there is the capture, and finally my plans for the legendary in the RP. This all leads to a no go for as stand point of this RP.

Though this RP is a anime like style, it is a year after the events of Sword and Shield.

Yes, this RP is anime-like. But realism is also involved when it has anything to do with Legendaries and Megas and UBs and Mythicals and they have to follow the set of rules here. Besides, the three Legendaries in Galar - Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus - can only be encountered. Not caught, not bonded. Encountered.