• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

I completely agree with Medic about waiting as I do not want anyone to just up and compete without others there. This is to make sure everyone has a chance to participate in the story of it all.

As for the tournament, I plan on doing a bracket type of battle. I have some match ups I want to see. I do not mind who is the last to battle Seth, as he will be the person someone battles. Though I will probably be pairing participating characters baised on how they interacted towards others. I feel that most rivals should have a chance to battle one another. If you feel your character should not be matched with someone, then let me know, and I will see if I can shift them around, though it will be very baised as to who I think will be a good person to battle, and who I think will make for the most interesting conversations.

Also @GQuasch, I can not wait to see how your character reacts to Seth, as she veiws him as a weak non battler who does not deserve her time.