• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Hope it's okay he's above the age limit. Alright, here's Alex's brother:

First Name: Aaron
Last Name: Insum
Personality: Like his sister, he's energetic, however is more calmer. He's spontaneous, and isn't afraid to take risks.
Appearance: Aaron is a tall and average weight man, and has blonde hair, mostly covered by a red beanie. He has blue eyes and pale skin. He wears a red hoodie and blue jeans, with red sneakers. Aaron also has a Z-Ring on his left arm.
Backstory: Aaron took part in the Island Challenge, nearly completing it. He then took a break from battling and started to become a breeder. However, after moving to Galar and winning a local tournament spectated by Bea, he was endorsed by the Fighting-type master. Aaron currently has six badges.
Other: He has a Wooloo at home wearing sunglasses named "Sheeper Beeper".
Crush: Shade, Wynaut.
Pokémon:

Pokémon Bio:
Species: Kommo-o
Nickname: Scale
Moves:
Clanging Scales
Close Combat (TR)
Belly Drum
Iron Defense

Pokémon Bio:
Species: Toxtricity (Amped)
Nickname: Venom
Moves:
Poison Jab
Discharge
Wild Charge (TR)
Spark

Pokémon Bio:
Species: Hatterene
Nickname: Hattie
Moves:
Shadow Ball (TR)
Dazzling Gleam
Psycho Cut
Psybeam

Last edited:

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Guess i'll post my Bio here.

First Name: Miguel
Last Name: Intejo
Personality: Rude, selfish and doesn't care about others.
Appearance: Wears a white short-sleeved jacket and glasses, and has sort of long black hair.
Backstory: Born in Kanto, he was disrespected as a trainer since he fit the nerd stereotype, and decided to move from Kanto to Galar to show everyone just how good he really is.
Other: He always finds an opportunity to brag about himself.
Crush: He hates everyone but himself, what do you expect?
Pokémon: Magnemite, Dottler

Pokémon Bio 1:
Species: Magnemite
Nickname: N/A
Moves: Supersonic, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Light Screen

Pokémon Bio 2:
Species: Dottler
Nickname: N/A
Moves: Struggle Bug, Confusion, Light Screen, Reflect

(Also I have three badges so far.)

(Just thought that was kind of important.)

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
@SuperNerd, like I have told others. We are almost to the end of the RP, but there is still a bit to go. I would suggest that you bump the number of badges that your character has to at least 4 or 5, and another thing everyone pretty much has a full team, so when you fix that let me know and I will accept your character.

Oh, well I guess i'll have all the badges then?

First Name: Ozona
Last Name: Reverie
Personality: Although she seems menacing, Ozona is actually rather timid. She isn't a person to openly challenge Trainers, she'd rather them ask her. She holds a deep bond with Everie, a Togedemaru who she left back at her home in Hoenn. However, she's supposedly had a "Let's Go Experience" with a Eevee. She herself is confused on what it meant.
Appearance: Avatar, but a few differences:
- Black cap.
- Shirt has "Beeper" on it in white letters.
- Has small scar under chin.
Backstory: Ozona was born in Dewford Town in Hoenn, alongside her brother Strato. She mainly owned a Buizel growing up, and has kept it with her up until she set off to Galar to temporarily stay with a friend who lived in Wyndon. Rather then just going over there, she decided to enter the Gym Challenge to make getting there feel like a real journey.
Other: Camps a bunch, and her uniform number is 304.
Crush (This is a Cryronn rp, this category is essential): None, but could get one.
Pokémon (Maximum Of 2 to start.):
OWNED
Species: Sobble
Nickname (If Any): Bubbles
Moves (Allowed one Egg or TM move. Make other moves scale accordingly):
Pound
Water Pulse
Attract
Endure (TR)
NOTE: I literally have no clue where we are, RP wise. Around which Gym are we at, to give me a idea of our situation?

@Pinch, Sorry for not tagging you in the other post. There are a lot of people to contact that are active in this RP, so I did not mean to skip over your name.

If we do, a region how would you guys feel incorporating coordinating into the story. It would be on the same vein of how the gyms have been going, but if more then one person wants to compete then we will have a vote in the discussion thread to learn who won.